Re: Çukur l 83. Bölüm

Post by Nora. » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:40 pm

Vartolu kissed Yamac on his forehead theart

Please don’t ruin their bond tsad

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:43 pm

Wtf Mahsun

So he is working with Yücel and Cagatay or is it just a plan?
Last edited by Nora. on Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:44 pm

I think that Mahsun is playing here, he is on Yamac's side for sure..he'll trick Yucel or just use him to help Yamac

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:44 pm

This scene will be cut with reklam...look what time it is

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:44 pm

Just watch it!!!

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:45 pm

smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1

OMG

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:46 pm

He wants to kill himself smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:46 pm

Ufff he took the gun at the end!

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:47 pm

And how can we wait next Monday now?? to see their scene??

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:56 pm

Honestly this should have been the cliffhanger of the mid season finale and then in this episode we would have watched the confrontation between VarYam

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:01 pm

Ilk sahne is coming!

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:02 pm

Nora. wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:56 pm
Honestly this should have been the cliffhanger of the mid season finale and then in this episode we would have watched the confrontation between VarYam
Totally agree! This would be killing cliffhanger...Though in this case it's better that we have to wait only 7 days and not 14 [default_biggrin.png]

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:13 pm

Mahsun can be working and faking cause he wants to take revenge on Yucel for killing Sena..that is also good option

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:15 pm

mili wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:13 pm
Mahsun can be working and faking cause he wants to take revenge on Yucel for killing Sena..that is also good option
I was thinking about this too. Mahsun loved Sena. I doubt he would work with her murderer. He is going to kill Yücel

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:55 pm

In short notes, not sure what to say about episode. Should i be biased and say I liked it based on few scenes or just say it was so so. I mean again it was all over the place..From stupid and cringe AzKar, to Varto in Germany and that odd dede who had crush on Mihriban, to Cagatay and him acting as king of Istanbul, plus working in fu*king palace! and we had Yucel, Mahsun, tiny bit of Celasun and Meke, almost no Alico, even Cumali wasn't there that much and on top of that all we had EfNeh!
Like where that came out in this mess. On the other hand since many many many scenes aren't logical this season and just completely out of place than this weird yoga class and drinking bear on rooftop was interesting to watch. Both are in love, Efsun even possessive and without any true response from Yamac but at least she got chance to learn a lot about him. Will she hurt Nehir at one point, yes. in other way she wouldn't even get close to her. Out of all craziness I really liked two female character in Cukur having proper girly scene! Literally we didn't have that so far and it was a nice change!

As I mentioned, episode was pretty much about Varto and how he "finds the way every time" so he did now too.
Yamac doesn't know who he is playing but I liked his move...Cagatay is about to meet Yamac's craziness

And huge love for Selim! He is getting more and more minutes...I like that he is telling everyone truth and isn't hiding some big family problems but trying to solve them, though he is taking care of his brothers but not his children and ex wife

Lot of luck on rating lists tomorrow, i am interested to see how it will turn out

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:25 pm

I’m not sure what to think about the episode. The first half was boring tbh, i only liked a few scenes. There was just too much Azer and AzKar. They are really ruining Cukur. I don’t care about those delusional fans. This needs to stop! They are cringe and there is zero chemistry! The second half of the episode was better.

Cagatay looks like a serious enemy. Finally! Yamac wasn’t too impressed at first, but he knows Cagatay is not like the others. Cagatay took over so all the other enemies are useless. They were already useless, but there is no point in keeping them now. Efsun is basically out. She will probably focus now on Nehir and Yamac. This will be her end btw. We’re stuck with Azer gaah People are already dreaming about a friendship between Azer and Yamac because they have the same enemy now blase Most of them are AzKar fans lmao. A friendship between the two would be as ridiculous as AzKar. I don’t think a friendship will happen tho.

I think that Mahsun is spying for Yamac. I’m not sure if it’s his own plan or Yamac’s. Anyway I don’t think he would work with the person who killed the woman he loved. I’m sure he is doing this to protect Yamac and to take revenge. He will kill Yücel.

Nehir and Efsun scene was interesting and weird at the same time lol. Such a shame that Gokhan started this love triangle mess. They could have been best friends [default_biggrin.png] We know Efsun’s intentions. She is not sincere. Nehir is the innocent one in this story. Their conversation was interesting. Nehir asking her if it was a platonic love was Gokhan’s way of explaining EfYam. Efsun asked her if she and Yamac were together and Nehir said that she wasn’t sure, but he is happy when he is with her. Efsun is as delusional as EfYam fans btw tlol Nehir gave her false hope and now Efsun thinks that Yamac thinks of her when he is with Nehir lol. Nehir said that when Yamac closes his eyes it looks like he is thinking of someone else sometimes. He thinks of Sena ofcourse but Efsun thinks it’s her lmao. This was also a hint btw, because there was a scene of Yamac closing his eyes and seeing Sena and then Nehir a couple of episodes back. Efsun will have hard time accepting the truth. She will become obsessed and hate Nehir. We all know how this will go. She even wanted to push her today so who knows what she will do if Yamac and Nehir really get together. I liked how Nehir talked about Yamac. It’s obvious that she is in love.

Cumali ‘disowned’ Karaca lol. He no longer sees her as his family. Karaca deserves that. I really wanted Cumali to shoot Azer. I still hope this will happen. The sooner the better.

The brothers scenes are always the best. We had VarYam, VarSel and YamSel theart Only Vartolu was missing in that scene where Cumali, Selim and Yamac were walking together.

Vartolu was amazing. I loved how they mentioned Mihriban in this episode and played that song. I really missed it theart Vartolu’s reaction was heartbreaking 💔 He lost his mother, his father, his wife wants to divorce and now he found out that his ‘babamin oglu’ killed their father sadmavi Everything is destroyed. I can’t wait for their confrontation.

Loved Cem theart

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:38 pm

Looks like Gokhan was really a fan of Halka lol

Hazal joined this season and now he is also using the same names for characters. Cengiz and Cagatay. Father and son just like in Halka. I wonder who will play Cengiz here. I already saw some people mentioning Musa default_moque.gif

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:00 am

Maybe Efsun isn't completely out for now, she was depressed cause she lost all money and didn't want to work with Cagatay at first but I think she'll be back at one point...though how she'll be able to work against Yamac when she now knows about his feelings etc.
Nora. wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:25 pm
his was also a hint btw, because there was a scene of Yamac closing his eyes and seeing Sena and then Nehir a couple of episodes back
Yeah it was when he came to Emmi's house.

I also liked how Nehir had some smile when she was talking about Yamac, and like her first reaction when she stood up from, or how she was closing her eyes. Btw good for Efsun to find out Yamac is baya baya deli and was in mental hospital. same as her new friend.

About enemies, one is out and that's Timsah, they (I think Azer) said he stepped back and went abroad. so one out and one is in, aka Yucel is back but I don't see him making big moves again, he wants to take revenge but he ain't that smart
Nora. wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:38 pm
Cengiz and Cagatay. Father and son just like in Halka. I wonder who will play Cengiz here. I already saw some people mentioning Musa
Another character joining??? Than they'll really need S4 in order to kill everyone

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:27 am

We won! but SK is literally breathing behind our back. If next episode is going to be mind blowing than that's great move to attract more audience! They got higher ABC for 0,05 and Cukur is better in AB for 0,06 default_moque.gif

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:29 am

Still on top [default_dancing-smiley.gif] For now at least. SK is close.

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:47 am

mili wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:00 am

Another character joining??? Than they'll really need S4 in order to kill everyone
When Resit was telling Yamac about Cagatay he mentioned his father. His name is Cengiz. I think we will see his father at some point

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:03 am

And even on social medias it's so close
Nora. wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:47 am
His name is Cengiz. I think we will see his father at some point
Did he say he is alive? Maybe he is rahmetli and again,just as many things. it can turn out to be related to Idris and Cukur... I mean Cagata'ys father can be like 80 or close to that.

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:16 am

mili wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:00 am
though how she'll be able to work against Yamac when she now knows about his feelings etc.
What feelings tho? He doesn’t have feelings for her but she thinks he is thinking of her lmao. Why would he think of her? Efsun created a story in her mind from the beginning that she has a chance with him and after her talk with Nehir she really believes it. I actually doubt she is in love, she is obsessed and I can really see her turn into a psycho. Btw she always wants to hurt him. What kind of love is that?

EfYam fans really misunderstood that scene or they are just delusional lmao. They think that Yamac doesn’t see Nehir when he is with her and that he is pretending she is someone else so this means EfYam is endgame tlol Where is the logic? We have seen NehYam scenes and Yamac definitely sees her. There are moments he closes his eyes. We never saw that only that time in Emmi’s house, but Nehir sees it when he is with her. Ofcourse Yamac will think of Sena. He started to have feelings for Nehir and enjoys her company but at the same time he feels guilty.

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:20 am

Nora. wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:16 am
What feelings tho? He doesn’t have feelings for her but she thinks he is thinking of her lmao. Why would he think of her?
That's what I meant, her feelings for him not vice versa cause we know that doesn't exists. I just liked how Damla in this episode got maybe the most minutes in one episode so far and it was great! She knows how to use that screen time.
I'd like to see more of Nehir and again what is her story...but she lost her minutes due to AzKar sacma and all scenes Azer gets. at least with Cagatay's story Efsun will get more time
Speaking of Damla, she posted some pics and IG stories promoting new episode and Uraz wrote sth on her post...he is in SK and they made fun competing which show is better and what to watch [default_biggrin.png]

I'd honestly trade all Azer scenes to watch EfNeh together! ttongue Stiil all Azer does is dress nicely and that's it! [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] we need some good female characters here cause even some we had we lost them. Like Ayse and Karca. Sultan has good scenes but she is just evil.
Oh and can I say I liked when Cumali said "I am not like those two outside" and just showing Sultan he does what he wants and won't listen to her like Yamac and Selim who just obey when she orders sth.

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:44 am

mili wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:03 am
Did he say he is alive? Maybe he is rahmetli and again,just as many things. it can turn out to be related to Idris and Cukur... I mean Cagata'ys father can be like 80 or close to that.
I think he is alive. I have to watch that scene again.

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:58 am

Just saw good comment on YT, under EfNEh in gym scene, someone compared Nehir and Efsun with Mihriban and Meliha. and in some way it makes sense. There are some others who are comparing Nehir-Sultan and Efsun-Meliha.
Maybe it's hard to make all parallels between those female characters but it's interesting. Like Idris had 3 big loves in his life as leader of Cukur falan filan and now Yamac who is in his position or soon to be, also has 3 women next to him, yani counting Sena ofc and we will see what will be with Efsun

Or maybe it's just sacma...

Edit: btw during EfNeh scenes there was EfYam music in background..by chance or not? I mean anyhow both scenes were more related to Efsun and her thinking about Yamac.

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:01 am

mili wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:58 am
Just saw good comment on YT, under EfNEh in gym scene, someone compared Nehir and Efsun with Mihriban and Meliha. and in some way it makes sense. There are some others who are comparing Nehir-Sultan and Efsun-Meliha.
Maybe it's hard to make all parallels between those female characters but it's interesting. Like Idris had 3 big loves in his life as leader of Cukur falan filan and now Yamac who is in his position or soon to be, also has 3 women next to him, yani counting Sena ofc and we will see what will be with Efsun

Or maybe it's just sacma...

Edit: btw during EfNeh scenes there was EfYam music in background..by chance or not? I mean anyhow both scenes were more related to Efsun and her thinking about Yamac.
I’ve seen that before, but it’s the biggest sacma. Idris didn’t have 3 big loves. Meliha was his big love. He married Sultan to start a family and he used Mihriban to get over Meliha. So the whole comparison doesn’t even make sense. So that would mean that Sena was Sultan lol. Efsun means nothing to Yamac so how can she be Meliha? And Nehir is Mihriban because he slept with her? default_doh That would mean Yamac is using Nehir to get over Efsun, but they are not even a thing lmao. If Sena was Yamac’s big love then that would mean Sena is his Meliha. That would make Nehir Sultan if they are going to have a baby and Efsun Mihriban. Nehir is definitely not a Sultan type and Efsun not Mihriban type or the other way around. Omg this is just stupid, I can’t even tlol Yamac is nothing like Idris, especially when it comes to women.

There was also NehYam music. I think this time it was more for the girls and their feelings. Btw it’s not really EfYam music. They used it two times during their scenes and yesterday. They don’t have a theme. It’s probably more Efsun.

mili
Sultan

Post by mili » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:18 am

That's where things get messy, you can't compare any of those women...like none of Yamac's can in one way be compared to Idris' and his love life. but it just find it interesting how someone decided to compare them all.
Nora. wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:01 am
There was also NehYam music.
Yes yes there was, when both girls were talking they used their cift music.
Nora. wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:01 am
Btw it’s not really EfYam music. They used it two times during their scenes and yesterday. They don’t have a theme. It’s probably more Efsun.
Well that one called İyileşmiyor(not healing) is for Efsun and Yamac as it is written in soundtrack for this season by Toygar, it's published on those music platforms by that name. Plus in this show everything has their music, like every character, couple...
Anyhow this season some new soundtracks are good, for both couples, some slow ones with piano. Toygar is usually repeating himself but still makes it perfect!

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:37 am

mili wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:18 am

Well that one called İyileşmiyor(not healing) is for Efsun and Yamac as it is written in soundtrack for this season by Toygar, it's published on those music platforms by that name. Plus in this show everything has their music, like every character, couple...
Anyhow this season some new soundtracks are good, for both couples, some slow ones with piano. Toygar is usually repeating himself but still makes it perfect!
He didn’t name it Efsun and Yamac tho. At least not when he first released the music. He did that with Nehir and Yamac and now he even has one for AzKar [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] You can call it EfYam music now that they are using it for their scenes.

Anyway he has one for every character and every couple and even non-existing couples. I noticed that they are using Vartolu and Saadet music for other characters too now and it’s the same with other music.

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:59 am

People really want a friendship between Azer and the Kocovalis and I’m here like ‘When is Azer going to die?! ttantrum

I dont’t want to see that! I doubt this is going to happen but just the thought of it is enough spya

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Çukur”