Hercai

QueenLola

Re: Hercai

Post by QueenLola » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:44 am

Since there's no episode this week, I think they'll shoot 2-3episodes worth before possibly going on their own official #EvdeKal

I wish everyone safety.

mili

Post by mili » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:24 pm

QueenLola wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:44 am
Since there's no episode this week, I think they'll shoot 2-3episodes worth before possibly going on their own official #EvdeKal

I wish everyone safety.
They are on set and there is no episode? you sure?
Maybe we'll get only one fragman this week, same like last

QueenLola

Post by QueenLola » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:18 pm

mili wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:24 pm

They are on set and there is no episode? you sure?
Maybe we'll get only one fragman this week, same like last
I really don't know what their plans are, but with barely any activity on the official social channels (even Banu) promoting anything, it's like this week looks empty.... But they're definitely stock shooting.

QueenLola

Post by QueenLola » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:52 pm

From the all-knowing Cennet Günay biggrint

Her post from earlier this week

I believe her cos her insider connection is strong and she's usually right at least 85% of the time.

I like the idea of balancing out the season.... it gives everyone a chance to come back on the same footing. This pandemic is not their fault afterall.

P.S. Posting here, since Hercai is where I spend 90% of my forum dizi time default_moque.gif

QueenLola

Post by QueenLola » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:23 pm

I'm bored and about to try something that will either be a complete time waster and mess or help create some sanity..... [didisaythat.gif]
You'll know if I'm successful default_moque.gif

JojoRabbit (zuzu)

Post by JojoRabbit (zuzu) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:39 pm

I rather to see them stop shooting and withold few episodes for the season, yes. They can come back with proper and less-rushed story. No pressure yani. Stories and plots they initially planned.

I’ve read many actors are already stepping back from their dizis (which are not yet stopping with shooting) and i understand them. Rumors again are circling then Hercai gonna kill off Hazar and Serhat is leaving... again. LOL. Sorry i can help it.. i cant keep it to myself anymore. LOL.

mili

Post by mili » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:01 am

Well this is coming good for Hercai to finally stop. But somehow I am not sure if really all productions will stop and end their shows now. We have AyYapim, Tims&B, MedYapim and even newbie Karga7 who kesin won't decide just to stop all their shows.

Last year season ended in the last week of May, but years before it used to be 3rd week of June. So I am thinking they'll have to comeback on sets and finish season later.

Imo there is too much money around diziland so that they can finish it just like that. Same as in sports, in none countries no matter what football or basketball leagues will be stopped but just postponed to play later when conditions are safe.

And than what about all those people working on set, even what about actors and their salaries...I am sure bringing such decision isn't easy at all and we'll have to wait more.

-------------
@QueenLola kiz bu kadin kim? I can't recall seeing her name

QueenLola

Post by QueenLola » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:55 am

mili wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:01 am
Well this is coming good for Hercai to finally stop. But somehow I am not sure if really all productions will stop and end their shows now. We have AyYapim, Tims&B, MedYapim and even newbie Karga7 who kesin won't decide just to stop all their shows.

Last year season ended in the last week of May, but years before it used to be 3rd week of June. So I am thinking they'll have to comeback on sets and finish season later.

Imo there is too much money around diziland so that they can finish it just like that. Same as in sports, in none countries no matter what football or basketball leagues will be stopped but just postponed to play later when conditions are safe.

And than what about all those people working on set, even what about actors and their salaries...I am sure bringing such decision isn't easy at all and we'll have to wait more.

-------------
@QueenLola kiz bu kadin kim? I can't recall seeing her name
Yes, this is a postponement as with everything else happening right now.... all sport tournaments, even Olympics got postponed. Everybody and salaries is going to be affected, unless you're part of an essential service.
At this point, I can't count dizis as an essential service. The yapims and kanals should work up a plan to keep people on the payroll till this blows over.

She's an OG.... I found her on FB back when I started watching dizis. She's usually linked to most of the older FB groups.
She lives in the U.S. , but is of Turkish origin. Her connections are high level IMO and usually has exclusive access to sets when she's in Turkey. Her news are almost always accurate.
Also, she's the one who runs izleyiciplatformu.com

mili

Post by mili » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:07 am

QueenLola wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:55 am
She's an OG.... I found her on FB back when I started watching dizis. She's usually linked to most of the older FB groups.
She lives in the U.S. , but is of Turkish origin. Her connections are high level IMO and usually has exclusive access to sets when she's in Turkey. Her news are almost always accurate.
Also, she's the one who runs izleyiciplatformu.com
Thanks a lot canim!
I am not that active in those FB groups etc.( and I mean who still uses FB, at least us genclar default_moque.gif ) i totally moved to catching news on TW cause ofc Turks are world champs when it comes to using Twitter [default_biggrin.png]

About break we will see, in Turkey it's just getting started i think bomb is yet to explode, after seeing Italy and Spain as examples, or they'll manage it somehow like in Germany and some other countries. But not to go totally off topic and make some theories, i guess we just have to wait and see what will happen. I am optimistic that season will continue tthumbs up

mili

Post by mili » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:37 am

I came across new info/rumor, and that's that Ebrar is leaving too. it came from her Ig stories, where she posted like a video, pictures with whole crew and some kind of veda music. It is totally based on fans writing about it probably in panic. But we will see. I mean how can they even pull that up...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Hercai”