Kara Sevda Writing Competition- Contestant 3

Angel

Kara Sevda Writing Competition- Contestant 3

Post by Angel »

A Kara Sevda story; Kemal's return.

It's a beautiful sunny day in Istanbul. Nihan and Deniz are watching TV in the living room when suddenly they hear a knock on the door.
Nihan gets up and goes to open the door and see who it is.

She opens the door and to her surprise... the person that knocked was... Kemal. 

Yes, Kemal, the person who was known to be dead for 5 years, the person she saw exploding in the air with her own eyes, the person she had kept in her heart for years, her husband, her one true love...

Kemal drops his luggage. He hugs Nihan hard and gives her a french kiss. Nihan is crying because she can't believe that Kemal is actually alive. She smiles and says:

-Kemal, I'm so glad you came, you don't know how hard it has been without you. Every day through these past 5 years I have looked at the window, hoping to see you come through that door, but you never did. I'm so glad you're here. Deniz grew up but the word "baba" was always her special word. She never stopped loving you. She loves you so much. I never believed that you were dead, I always had a feeling that you somehow escaped from those mines.

Kemal kisses Deniz's cheek.     

Kemal:All these years, I've been in Zonguldak, but never got the chance to come home. I'm so glad I am finally reunited with you and Deniz.

-Deniz, my sweetheart, come to your father, let me look at you, aww you've grown so much, you're so beautiful. 

They all look at each other with delight.

3 months later...
Kemal: Nihan, you're making a cake? Wow, last time you did that it didn't turn out... well.. that... great...

Nihan: You keep making fun of me, but you'll see. This cake is going to be the best you've had in a while.

Kemal: Okay, we'll have to wait and see. 

Nihan: Will you please hand me the sugar?
Kemal gives Nihan the sugar but little does he know it's actually salt.

One hour later...
Kemal asks Nihan to cut the cake because he can't wait to try it. Deniz is also very excited, because she hasn't had cake in a while.
Nihan puts a piece of cake on a plate and gives to him.
Deniz is impatiently waiting for her piece.
Kemal takes a bite out of the cake but he immediately spits it out.

Kemal:What is this?

Nihan:Ummm, cake?

Kemal:This cake has a weird taste to it. It doesn't taste very sweet. 

Nihan:Well, then it's your fault because you gave me the "sugar".
Nihan tries the cake as well and it mades her nausated. She rushes to the restroom and throws up. She's not feeling very well.
Kemal hurries up to go check on Nihan, and he realizes that she needs to be taken to the hospital.

Nihan:Kemal, I don't feel well, I feel like I'm dying.

Kemal:Don't you worry, the doctors will take care of you. Dayan, canim.
He lays her on the back of the car and he puts Deniz in the front.

They finally arrive at the hospital. Kemal is yelling for the doctors to come and check on Nihan. They put her on an electric bed and they send her to the emergency room. 

The doctor: Miss, I see you're not feeling well. Now we have to check you up. Don't worry, there's nothing serious. Now tell me what made you vomit.                                                          

Nihan: Well, I ate some cake that had salt in it. After that I immediately threw up.                                            

The doctor: Now we have to do a check up and I'll be back with the results.

1 hour later.
The doctor: I have the results. It may have looked like the nausea and vomiting was caused from the cake but it's actually not. You're pregnant with twins. Congratulations.                                      

Kemal: Doctor bey, you've made me the happiest man in the world. Long live Nihan and the twins.    

A year later, the twins are healthy and fine. Deniz is playing with her toys. Kemal is taking care of the twins whilst Nihan is preparing the food. They're all happier than they've ever been.

The end!!!
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

@NihKem Sonsuza Kadar canim....

Kemal coming back was something straight from a telenovela...I loved it 

Thanks for the lovely story. We're all in agreement that Kemal wasn't to die. Thank God
Diane101
Verified Member

Post by Diane101 »

8 minutes ago, QueenLola said:

@NihKem Sonsuza Kadar canim....

Kemal coming back was something straight from a telenovela...I loved it 

Thanks for the lovely story. We're all in agreement that Kemal wasn't to die. Thank God

Read more  

Thank you for your lovely comment, @QueenLola.

You are literally the queen of this competition. Thank you for blessing us with such a nice story.  

Sandy
Guru

Post by Sandy »

@NihKem Sonsuza Kadar And here I go again, congratulating you for the beautiful story. I don't know, it has something that I like and can easily relate to your happy end. How wonderful would have been to have Kemal back! 

Diane101
Verified Member

Post by Diane101 »

3 minutes ago, Sandy2604 said:

@NihKem Sonsuza Kadar And here I go again, congratulating you for the beautiful story. I don't know, it has something that I like and can easily relate to your happy end. How wonderful would have been to have Kemal back! 

Thanks canim. This was actually my second entry because I didn't like the first one I submitted. This is definitely better than the first one but I feel like it's missing something. 

While yours was simply amazing and very creative.

Lexy
Guru

Post by Lexy »

Amazing job @NihKem Sonsuza Kadar!  

Sandy
Guru

Post by Sandy »

17 minutes ago, NihKem Sonsuza Kadar said:

Thanks canim. This was actually my second entry because I didn't like the first one I submitted. This is definitely better than the first one but I feel like it's missing something. 

While yours was simply amazing and very creative.

I like it just the way it is. 

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

@NihKem Sonsuza Kadar i loved your story, well done!! Kemal alive, Nihan baking and NihKem having twins, a happy end... love it 

Return to “Kara Sevda”