Kara Sevda Writing Competition-Contestant 2

Angel

Kara Sevda Writing Competition-Contestant 2

Post by Angel »

Kara Sevda – The Proper End

** 4 Years Later**

-          Kemal Soydere Consulting Firm

Zehir: “Patron, I’m heading out to meet with the guys from the new client. We need to finalize those remaining details with their lawyers, so I’ll pick Zehra up from her office first.”

Kemal: “Tamam Zehir.  But that will take some time. Will Burak go with you as well? Poor kid will bored and restless.”

Zehir: “Yok abi, I’ll pick him up first then drop him off at your parents. I spoke with Fehime hanim, Deniz has been impatiently waiting for him. Vallah patron, save my son from your daughter. The last time, he came home covered in glitter. It took 3 washes to get most of it off him. And I had to trim my moustache because they got stuck there too.”

Kemal (laughing and patting him on the back): “Don’t worry kardesim, this phase will pass soon. Her art-teacher mother is her role model. All the furniture at home still bear the marks of her water-color phase. I wish I knew who included that glitter packet in the art-kit she got from her last birthday.”

Zehir (mischievously chuckling): “Okay patron. I’m off anyway. Will you be here much longer?”

Kemal: “No, I’ll be leaving soon. I’ll have a quick drink with Niyazi and the guys. They want to give me some information on the competition from Zonguldak. It seems they’re planning to expand to Istanbul as well. Call me if you finish on time, you could join us”

Zehir: “Eyvallah patron. Gorusuruz”

Kemal: “Gorusuruz”

-          Soydere House

Nihan: “Tamam Deniz, this time you’ll play without any glitter. Your dede’s head can’t get any more shiny than it is now”

Deniz: “Tamam anne”

Husseyin: “Leave my granddaughter, she can rub as much as she wants on my head. I’ll just stroll down to the shop. My new assistant Kaan is capable of getting rid of it”

Nihan: “How is he anyway? Kemal mentioned he was asking for a raise. He’s been here barely a month. I hope he’s dependable.”

Husseyin: “He is, he is. He had a family situation he needed money for. His father fell off a ladder in the village some weeks ago. And expenses had been piling for the mother. He needed to send her something to tide her over till his father got back on his feet. Nothing to worry about. He’s a dedicated worker.”

Nihan: “That’s good to know. You can rest and take your time at home assured the business is still standing.”

**Deniz knocks over a lamp, looks at Nihan who wrinkles her nose at her then runs to Husseyin**

Nihan: “Ozaman, I have to go now. I’m meeting with Yasemin. Since she just moved back, she really needs my help in putting together her exhibition. Fehime anne! I’m leaving.”

Fehime (comes in from the kitchen): “Did you just say you were going to do more work? You just got back from school and haven’t rested yet. I hope my grandson is not being stressed with all this.”

Nihan (rubbing her protruding belly and smiling): My boy feeds off his mother’s energy. I can already tell he’s going to be a sportsman. The kicks I’ve been getting these past days have been powerful.”

Fehime: “Tut tut tut tut, mashallah. Tamam yavrum, get going so you can finish on time”

Nihan: “Tamam gorusuruz. Deniz, bye bye.”

-          Nihan in the car with Yasemin

Yasemin: Ya Nihan, I’m losing my mind. What was I thinking planning this exhibition on such a scale. I’m about to cancel it.

Nihan: “Sakin ol. You’re just tense because it’s next week. Merak etme, you’ve already done so much. It’s going to be a big success”

Yasemin: “Sagol canim. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Thank God you’re helping me. I wish it was a joint exhibition like we’d always planned. But I’m definitely going to pressure you to do yours once you give birth.”

Nihan: “Olur, let my prince come first, then afterwards we can start planning. Though I don’t think it can happen within the next 2 years.”

Yasemin: “What do you mean. Of course it’s going to happen soon. You’re about to give birth to the first Soydere grandson. Do you think Fehime hanim is going to leave him for a second? She missed out on Deniz’s birth and first months. I’m sure she’ll be all over you. And there’s your mum as well. You just sit back with a nice cold drink while the 2 grandmothers fall over themselves. You’ll have enough time to paint.”

Nihan: “That would be perfect, but don’t forget I’m not the only one giving birth soon. Zeynep is also far along as well.”

Yasemin: “Ahhh. I forgot Zeynep. You two are due about the same time right?”

Nihan: “Evet. Within 2 weeks of each other. So its really close.”

Yasemin: “Ah Zeynep, how is she now? The poor thing went through a lot back then.”

Nihan: “I can only say thank God. It didn’t go well with the first 2 psychiatrists she saw. She was too closed off with them. Thankfully the doctor who eventually helped her really made her open up. She had a breakthrough with her. We’re all so relieved she overcame it. And with Hakan supporting her through it all, she eventually opened her heart to him. Their love is a beautiful thing truly.”

Yasemin: “So she’s playing housewife now?”

Nihan: “Yok yok. She’s a teacher also. Her school isn’t far from Kemal’s office.”

Yasemin: “Everything worked out for good then. Everyone overcame Emir Kozcuoglu’s blight. Has he regained consciousness yet?”

Nihan: “Not yet. The last I heard, the doctors said his state was unchanged. Hitting is neck on that rock really damaged his spine.”

Yasemin: “Wow. The great Emir Kozcuoglu. Just look at him now. If he wakes up today, what else does he have asides his mother. Zeynep was brave to end the marriage with him in a coma. How did that happen anyway?”

Nihan: “I really can’t explain it, but it was a complex legal process. It even involved Mujgan hanim at a point to stand in for him (excuse my ignorance of the law in these situations, it just fits with the story in my mind).”

Yasemin: “Neyse, its good you all are at peace now.”

Nihan: “It’s the best feeling in the world. It’s a miracle I still have Kemal with me. Thank God the mine malfunctioned at the last moment and the blast wasn’t as damaging as they predicted. My Kemal lost part of his right leg, he gets to wear a prosthetic, but he’s here with me. I can touch and hold him whenever I want. Deniz can play with her baba as she wants. And now we have another one on the way. I’m really grateful for my life Yasemin. I gave up so many times in the past years. I gave up when I saw that mine explode. But I’ve come to accept that after the fiercest storm, the sun will always shines.”

Yasemin: “Aynen canim and see what happened. Emir is quite literally knocked out of your life. Ama, I hope you’re all ready for if he wakes up.”

Nihan: “Merak etme, we are all bracing for when that happens. But Kemal and the authorities have put measures in place….This is the place right? I think that’s the lady and her team waiting for us.”

Yasemin: “Evet, it’s her. Ay! I just felt the panic again. Yardim et Nihan”

Nihan: “Sakin ol Yasemin. Ah ah! They’d think you’d never planned an exhibition in the past”

Yasemin: “Tamam tamam. Let’s go”

**After the meeting with the exhibition team. Nihan and Yasemin walking back to the car. Nihan is chatting on her phone**

Nihan: “Really I’m tired of playing big sister to Eda in this her relationship with Shafak. Now they’re fighting because he went with his friends to Izmir for the weekend.”

Yasemin: “Eee?”

Nihan: “I’m so tired. The poor boy invited her, but she refused. What could he do? It’s his best friend’s birthday. They went to relax and he asked her to come along. But she wanted ‘alone time’ with him.”

Yasemin: “So they’ll be breaking up soon I guess.”

Nihan: “Asla. This is how they relate. It’s what we’ve seen over the years. They can’t do without each other. I won’t be surprised if they’re making up this very minute. I usually ignore it when she starts complaining because it’s over in less than a day. She just uses me as her venting wall and I sit there and take it…..ahh Ayhan abi is video-calling. Merhaba Ayhan abi, merhaba Leyla.”

Ayhan & Leyla: “Merhaba!!!”

Leyla: “Nasilsin canim?”

Nihan: “Ben iyiyim. You both look fantastic. So tan. How’s the cruise going?”

Ayhan: “Vallah Nihan, it’s amazing. We arrived Seychelles yesterday and this place is fantastic. I wish you could see it.”

Nihan: “I’m sure you’re having an amazing time.”

Leyla: “We are canim. I spoke with Vildan some minutes ago. She was leaving a lunch with her friends from the children’s foundation.”

Nihan: “Yes they had a meeting today. They’re planning a fund-raising gala for the children.”

Leyla: “Ay guzel. I wish I could be a part of it.”

Ayhan: “Well right now, you’re enjoying being a part of me Kleopatra. Not so?”

Leyla (rolling her eyes): “Evet Ayhan bey, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else right now. I just miss my children.”

Ayhan: “I miss them too Kleopatra. Don’t worry, just a couple more weeks and we’ll be back home?”

Leyla: “Tamam. Nihan, where’s Kemal? We were thinking you might be together.”

Nihan: “He’s fine. He had an engagement with his friends from back in the day. I’m sure he’ll call me soon.”

Ayhan: “And how’s the pregnancy coming along. I hope you’re getting enough rest. You’re almost there. We should be coming back at about the same time.”

Nihan: “Tamam abi. We miss you guys. I’ll make sure Kemal calls you later.”

Ayhan: “Tamam canim. Talk later.”

Leyla: “Hadi gorusuruz Nihan. Kiss Deniz for me.”

Nihan: “Bye bye…..Aferdersiniz Yasemin, I kept you waiting.”

Yasemin: “No its fine. It’s good to see Leyla and Ayhan looking so happy and relaxed”

Nihan: “It sure is. Eeee, where do you want me to drop you off?”

Yasemin: “I’m parked close to the children’s hospital. You can drop me off on the way.

** They drive off and keep chatting. Nihan’s phone rings**

Nihan: “Efendim askim”

Kemal: “Canim. Are you through with your meeting with Yasemin?”

Nihan: “Evet Kemal. We just left. I’ll be dropping her off soon then heading back to your parents to pick up Deniz.

** Yasemin waves**

Nihan: ”Yasemin says hello”

Kemal: “Hello Yasemin”

Nihan: “Will you come to us there?”

Kemal: “Most likely. So I guess we’ll meet there. My car is back by the way, they’ve adjusted the gas pedal issues, so I’m back to driving once more.”

Nihan: “Harika. That’s good news.”

Kemal: “Evet…..

Nihan: “Ayhan and Leyla called a while ago. They’re now in Seychelles. I told them we’d call later on.”

Kemal: “Guzel. They’re really having the time of their lives. I’m envious.  Once the kids are a little grown, we’re taking our own world-cruise too.”

Nihan: Tabii ki, we deserve it! 

Kemal: “Aynen. I also spoke with the guys at Vanessa. The furniture we ordered should be delivered in about 2 weeks. Hopefully Deniz should be past her glitter phase by then.”

Nihan: “Nihayet. I’m relieved. I hope it turns out to be as we expected.”

Kemal: “I’m sure they won’t disappoint us”

Nihan: “I don’t think they will. I was going to ask about…. Bir dakika, bir dakika. What’s going on there?”

Kemal: “Ne? Nihan? What’s happening? Niha….she hung up.”

**Kemal dials again**

Operator: “The number you have dialled is not reachable”

** Nihan brakes sharply and jumps out of the car**

Yasemin: “Nihan! Ne oldu?! Nihan!”

** 15 minutes later. Kemal’s phone rings**

Kemal: “Yasemin? Where’s Nihan?”

Yasemin: “Kemal, I think you need to come down here. This is now beyond me.”

Kemal: “Where is there? What happened to Nihan? Why can’t I reach her phone? What’s going on Yasemin? Tell me.”

Yasemin: “I don’t even know where to start explaining from….hadi yapma Nihan. Kemal, I’ll send you our location. Please come quickly. Hey you, don’t touch her….”

Kemal: “Yasemin…Alo Yasemin!!...bu ne?”

** 20 minutes later, Kemal arrives at the location. He kicks the car door open and grabs his cane to balance himself**

Kemal: “Yasemin! Where’s Nihan? What happened?”

** Yasemin points to a group of construction workers huddled together**

Kemal: “I don’t understand.”

Yasemin: “Your wife prevented these men from doing their work. She actually threw her phone at that one over there with the cut on his brow.”

Kemal: “Nihan did what?!”

Yasemin: “I think you should get closer to understand. Kemal, I have to go. I’m meeting my fiancée’s mother for dinner. I don’t want to be late. Don’t worry, I know you can handle this situation.”

** Kemal moves closer to the group. As they part, he sees Nihan lying down with her back to the ground, eyes closed. **

Kemal: “Nihan!!”

** Nihan turns her head, looks at him, winks and turns back**

Workman 1: “Is this lady your wife sir?”

**Kemal tries to push past him.**

Kemal: “Yes she is. Why is she lying there? What happened to her? Did you harm her?”

Workman 1: The only person who got hurt here is one of us. In addition to that, there has been too much of our time wasted. I’ve delayed calling the police because she’s pregnant and her friend said you’d come talk some sense into her. So sir, do what’s needed and get your wife out of here so we can continue our work.

Kemal: “Why would my wife disturb you. What has she got to do with your work?”

Workman 2: “Beyefendi, all we know is we’re supposed to work on this road’s expansion, and your wife jumped in front of us and refused us breaking down this wall.”

Kemal: “Ne? What wall?”

** Kemal looks up, stares at the wall and makes out very faint red paint that reads ‘Nihan Kemal Seviyoor’**

**Kemal slowly rolls his eyes, shakes his head and starts walking towards Nihan **

Kemal: “Ya Nihan, yapma. Yapma, lutfen.”

**Nihan opens her eyes and looks directly at him**

Nihan: “What should I do Kemal? I can’t let this happen”

Kemal: “Ya birak Nihan! Birak! I can’t believe you’re causing all this commotion over this wall”

Nihan: “Commotion? Kemal, this is our wall!”

Kemal: “This wall belongs to the government. They want to remove it. Yes, we have our mark on it, but when was the last time we were here. You can barely see our names any more. Hadi Nihan, stop this.”

**Nihan gives him an icy stare**

Nihan: “So this wall means nothing to you?”

Kemal: “Of course it means a lot to me. We have so many memories here. But we have so many more, and we’re making more as we go along. Come on, don’t get into trouble because of this.”

**Nihan stares at him longer**

Nihan: “Hayir, I’m not moving from here. If it doesn’t mean so much to you, it does to me. I’ll lie here till the police come”

**Kemal braces himself against his cane and squats beside her**

Kemal: “Bir tanem, what have we lived? Isn’t our story the stuff of legends and fairy-tales? Do we need this wall as proof of our love? We’ve shown time and again we’re stronger by ourselves. And now we have Deniz and Ozan. Proof of this great love. Is there anything that can shake us now or ever, or question our bond? Asla.”

** Nihan opens one eye and looks at him**

Nihan: “You sound just as you did in that letter you left for me when you thought you were going to die. I was supposed to go on living without you remember? Do you really think that would have been possible? Since that horrible incident, I’ve gathered and kept everything that could be considered a memory for us. If it means keeping this wall too, then I’ll do it. So many years have passed, but I’m still shaken every time. I want to hold on to everything about us. I feel if I lose sight or grasp of any of them we’ll lose each other.”

**Kemal smiles. Drops to the floor and lies on his back**

Workman 2: “Who are these crazy people?”

Nihan: “What are you doing Kemal?”

Kemal: “Merak etme. I’m just resting. Do you know how hard it is for me to squat in that position for that long?”

** Nihan and Kemal lie on their backs in silence. Seconds pass**

Nihan: “Kemal, I’m hungry…”

Kemal: “Tovbe tovbe. You really came prepared for this protest.”

Nihan: “Is it my fault I’m fighting to show our love? What should I have done?”

Kemal: “You shouldn’t have kept my son hungry for so long. Your hunger always comes with dangerous situations”

** More seconds pass. Kemal sits up**

Kemal: “Hadi Nihan, we’ve done our protest for the day. Let these men go about their business already.”

** He pulls Nihan up into a sitting position and looks deep into her eyes**

Kemal: “Benim kara sevda, benim omrum, benim canim karim. What would I do without you? My eyes see nothing else asides you. Many would say they lose their senses around their loved ones, but that is when I am most collected. Your breath is the very reason for my being. Knowing you, Deniz and Ozan are safe and together is my life’s goal. You want to mark the world with our love? No building in Turkey would be safe. Hadi, let’s go mark all the walls. Where do you want to start? The Parliament Building? The Presidential Complex? Let’s go and show them. Hadi canim. But first let’s give Ozan some food tamam?”

**Nihan smiles and Kemal pulls her to her feet**

Workman 1: “Nihayet”

Kemal: “Kusuruna bakmamak beyler. My wife was just really excited today. This wall means a lot to her. Please continue your work”

**Kemal puts his arm around her, and Nihan holds his cane**

Nihan: “Why did you use this today? Do you feel pain?”

Kemal: “All I know is I grabbed it as I left because I felt it would come in handy. Maybe I’d need to defend my wife…”

Nihan: “My hero. Thank you”

**She kisses his cheek and they start walking away**

Nihan: “Will you really go and mark the Parliament Building?”

Kemal: “Yok artik! You really think I’d get into that kind of trouble. Hayir canim, not even for you.”

Nihan: “Inanamıyorum Kemal. You just wanted me to get up.”

Kemal: “Of course. My stubborn pregnant wife decides to lie down on the ground surrounded by heavy duty machines and all kinds of dangerous things. What else am I to do?”

Nihan: “Sana Inanamıyorum. You got me with your sweet words.”

Kemal: “But you know everything I said up to that point was from my heart right?”

Nihan: “Tabii kocacim. Biliyorum”

** They keep walking away, and the camera pans to the blue sky above**

**As the credits roll, scenes and pictures from the future**

-          Kemal crying in the delivery room as he holds new-born Ozan.

-          Kemal, Nihan, Deniz and Ozan family portrait.

-          Family gathering with the entire Soydere clan at Zeynep’s twin girls 1st birthday.

-          Kemal, Nihan and the kids on a road trip to Bodrum.

-          10-year and 5-year old Deniz and Ozan with their parents on kite hill.

-          Nihan and Kemal 15-year anniversary.

-          A much older Kemal standing at the prison gates hugging a just released Tarik.

-          Aerial view of an older comatose Emir in bed. Camera zooms in and focuses on his right hand. His index finger twitches once

-          Screen cuts to black

mili
Valide Sultan

Post by mili »

love the use of Turkish words, and for some l can really hear characters saying them, mostly Nihan 

also great parallel with Emir and Mujgan, the time he was in coma, and that finger at the end

also so many details about NihKem, true fan wrote this one. 
Hjkl
Warrior Princess

Post by Hjkl »

The person who wrote this A kara sevda fan? 
Lexy
Guru

Post by Lexy »

Am I allowed to say that this is my favourite story? Others are amazing too but this one stood out to me. I totally can imagine this scenario and I can see this actually happening in the show. Well done 

Ariadne
Verified Member

Post by Ariadne »

Love this story, very nice! Nihan wanting to protect the wall and doing what she did made me laugh. It's so her!
Diane101
Verified Member

Post by Diane101 »

After reading the stories for the second time, I feel like this is definitely the best out of all of them.  Don't get me wrong, the other ones are definitely amazing as well, but this one stands out a whole lot more to me. 

I have a feeling that Angel wrote this. I mean, she's hella creative and she knows Turkish, so of course she would include some Turkish in her story. But then again, I feel like I'm wrong, because if Angel wrote a story, she would definitely include Emir.

It's either Angel or Nora. Those are my guesses. 

Anyway, I think it's better if we wait for the big reveal instead of guessing which story is whose.

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

12 hours ago, NihKem Sonsuza Kadar said:

After reading the stories for the second time, I feel like this is definitely the best out of all of them.  Don't get me wrong, the other ones are definitely amazing as well, but this one stands out a whole lot more to me. 

I have a feeling that Angel wrote this. I mean, she's hella creative and she knows Turkish, so of course she would include some Turkish in her story. But then again, I feel like I'm wrong, because if Angel wrote a story, she would definitely include Emir.

Anyway, I think it's better if we wait for the big reveal instead of guessing which story is whose.

Well i can tell you that this one is not mine  I can write reviews and share my thoughts all day long, but writing a story is a whole different thing. I'm not good at that at all. 
Lena
Hatun

Post by Lena »

2 minutes ago, Nora. said:

Well i can tell you that this one is not mine  I can write reviews and share my thoughts all day long, but writing a story is a whole different thing. I'm not good at that at all. 

Don't be so hard on yourself. I truly believe anyone can write at least one good story. We all have it in us. We are natural storytellers.    
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

15 hours ago, Lena said:

Don't be so hard on yourself. I truly believe anyone can write at least one good story. We all have it in us. We are natural storytellers.    

Burness
Verified Member

Post by Burness »

Whoever wrote this story ...Thank you ! You made me forget the actual terrible end we got ,I was imaging this story and for a moment I convinced myself this was the real ending ..

Such a beautiful story with a lot of details.Good job

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

There is no way this is Angel.
tdaisy

Angel

Post by Angel »

3 hours ago, Mer (Abla) said:

There is no way this is Angel.

I don;t want people to give this lovely member low points because they think it's mine. I had something but decided not to post it.

I may post it later, after the winner has been selected and yes, it's kind of Emircentric  
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

3 hours ago, Angel. said:

I don;t want people to give this lovely member low points because they think it's mine. I had something but decided not to post it.

I may post it later, after the winner has been selected and yes, it's kind of Emircentric  

What low points with Nihan defending the wall and stuff like that Allah askina? This entry got 14 glorious 10s!
tdaisy

Angel

Post by Angel »

11 minutes ago, Mer (Abla) said:

What low points with Nihan defending the wall and stuff like that Allah askina? This entry got 14 glorious 10s!

Oh really!?  I haven't read them yet.   InshaAllah tomorrow.
mili
Valide Sultan

Post by mili »

due to all respect to Angel and her writing skills , it couldn't be her because she said so many times she didn't watch to show (because of Burak bey) and here are so many NihKem details that we wrote in thread or happened in show.

Which leads me to new guess, let's wait till reveal..

@Angel. when do you plan to close voting and do the reveal?
Lena
Hatun

Post by Lena »

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 4:03 PM, Angel. said:

You haven't posted yours? That's not fair! I want to read ittttt.  

QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

On 7/15/2017 at 10:26 PM, NihKem12 said:

Am I allowed to say that this is my favourite story? Others are amazing too but this one stood out to me. I totally can imagine this scenario and I can see this actually happening in the show. Well done 

On 7/16/2017 at 8:36 AM, Ariadne said:

Love this story, very nice! Nihan wanting to protect the wall and doing what she did made me laugh. It's so her!

On 7/16/2017 at 11:14 AM, NihKem Sonsuza Kadar said:

On 7/17/2017 at 0:14 AM, Nora. said:

On 7/17/2017 at 0:18 AM, Lena said:

On 7/18/2017 at 2:13 AM, Burness said:

Whoever wrote this story ...Thank you ! You made me forget the actual terrible end we got ,I was imaging this story and for a moment I convinced myself this was the real ending ..

Such a beautiful story with a lot of details.Good job

On 7/20/2017 at 3:21 AM, Mer (Abla) said:

On 7/15/2017 at 10:22 PM, zurri said:

The person who wrote this A kara sevda fan? 

Thank you all so much for enjoying the story and your lovely comments. Trust me, I didn't feel so confident about it. I remember apologizing to Angel about the length when I submitted 

I thought it was ridiculously long and some of the dialogue was pretentious 

But it was fun though, putting the story together was enjoyable. And I've come to accept that this is the way Kara Sevda ended. Yes, the mine blew up, yes Nihan screamed and passed out, but they still got their happily ever after .

Thanks girls for the support. Let me go comment on the individual stories now. I didn't want to give myself away before 

»»-------------¤-------------««»»-------------¤-------------««»»-------------¤-------------««

On 7/15/2017 at 10:00 PM, mili15 said:

love the use of Turkish words, and for some l can really hear characters saying them, mostly Nihan 

also great parallel with Emir and Mujgan, the time he was in coma, and that finger at the end

also so many details about NihKem, true fan wrote this one. 

Lexy
Guru

Post by Lexy »

@QueenLola Now as I know this is yours, once again I want to tell you how I loved it! It really felt like episode of KS. Just outstanding ? And I am glad I assumed this is yours

QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

9 minutes ago, NihKem12 said:

@QueenLola Now as I know this is yours, once again I want to tell you how I loved it! It really felt like episode of KS. Just outstanding ? And I am glad I assumed this is yours

Thank you once more for loving it 
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Congratulations again  

You really wrote a beautiful story. I loved it. Just like @NihKem12 said, it felt like an episode. Everything was right, even the credits at the end 

And yes, this is the way Kara Sevda ended!!! 
QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

8 hours ago, Nora. said:

Congratulations again  

You really wrote a beautiful story. I loved it. Just like @NihKem12 said, it felt like an episode. Everything was right, even the credits at the end 

And yes, this is the way Kara Sevda ended!!! 

Thank you Nora. Yes, this is the end of Kara Sevda not that rubbish 

Return to “Kara Sevda”