Kara Sevda Writing Competition-Contestant 1

Angel

Kara Sevda Writing Competition-Contestant 1

Post by Angel »

Kara Sevda, fairytale version

Once upon a time a rich girl and a poor guy bumped into eachother on the bus. She was a beautiful girl and he a handsome boy. Both had beautiful eyes and hair. She was rich, he was poor. He was shy, she wasn't. She was outgoing and he more reserved. Two people from totally different worlds, but it was love at first sight. From the moment the boy saw her, he fell in love with her and started to dream about a future with her. The girl fell in love with his beautiful eyes and was sure she wanted to be with him. 

The first few months were full of love and happiness, but after that it became all tears and heartbreak. Everyone was against them and wanted to break them apart. The boy and girl kept fighting for their love, but there was a monster who wanted the girl all for himself. The monster, who was very handsome by the way and had a beautiful smile , did everything to break them apart and he succeed. The girl had to marry the monster and he held her captive for years. The boy was heartbroken and moved to another city. 

After 5 years the boy and girl met again. The boy and girl were still crazy in love with each other. The boy learned the truth about the fake marriage and decided to fight for his one true love. The boy and girl did everything to be together, but the monster didn't want to give up. The monster had the most ridiculous plans and people even called him the Almighty, because he could see, hear and smell everything. He had a lot of money and bought every single person in Istanbul. He had help from his evil jealous sister who fell in love with the boy and wanted him for herself. The two psycho siblings did all crazy things. They hurt and killed a lot of people to keep the boy and girl apart, but the love between the boy and girl was so strong, that nothing could keep them apart 

They had a beautiful little girl together. Their families and friends realized how strong their love was and supported them 100%. The boy saved the girl and their daughter from the monster and became their hero. They had a beautiful wedding and could finally live together in their dreamhouse. The monster didn't want to accept the fact that he lost. His leg started to hurt more and more because of the bullet. He had a bullet in his leg after the boy accidentally shot him in his leg once during a fight. The bullet stayed in his leg all that time. The monster got so angry after he heard that the girl and boy got married. It didn't help that he just got rejected for a toothpaste commercial despite his perfect teeth and beautiful smile. The bullet in his leg exploded and he died. His crazy sister was placed in a mental institution and when she heard that the boy and girl got married and that her brother died, she killed herself  

The boy and girl were finally married and lived in a beautiful house together with their daughter. They overcame all obstacles and proved everyone how strong their love was. Nothing and no one could destroy this endless love ∞ They got even more happy when both of them got their own hair commercial. The boy secretly thought that his commercial was better, but he didn't want to make the girl upset so he didin't say anything. That was the kind of person he was, a real hero. After a year they had a second baby, a baby boy. The family was complete and they lived happily ever after....

The end!!
Director'sCut
Stajyer

Post by Director'sCut »

On 14/7/2017 at 7:30 PM, Angel. said:

Kara Sevda, fairytale version

They got even more happy when both of them got their own hair commercial. The boy secretly thought that his commercial was better, but he didn't want to make the girl upset so he didin't say anything. That was the kind of person he was, a real hero. After a year they had a second baby, a baby boy. The family was complete and they lived happily ever after....

The end!!

hahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahha   !!!!  I love ya! whoever wrote that, i love him/her!

you made my night! my week my month my everything! oh my ! im soooooooooooo laughing right now!      Thank you! Really thank you! 
Lexy
Guru

Post by Lexy »

19 hours ago, Director'sCut said:

hahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahha   !!!!  I love ya! whoever wrote that, i love him/her!

you made my night! my week my month my everything! oh my ! im soooooooooooo laughing right now!      Thank you! Really thank yo npu! 

I cant remmember, did you participate in our coversation about hair commercials? You would love it?

QueenLola
Valide Sultan

Post by QueenLola »

@Nora. thank you for this fairytale  It reminded me of the fairytale Kemal told Deniz that night.

I loved how you incorporated the commercials...this was some days after our commercials night . I laughed so hard. 

I'm happy we all wanted Nihan to have another baby..a boy for that matter 
Diane101
Verified Member

Post by Diane101 »

Omg, @Nora., this story was beautiful. .

Thank you for this awesome fairytale. 

Sandy
Guru

Post by Sandy »

@Nora. The commercials part made me burst out laughing. So great integrated in the story. Brilliant! 

Lena
Hatun

Post by Lena »

Just now, Sandy2604 said:

@Nora. The commercials part made me burst out laughing. So great integrated in the story. Brilliant! 

Yeah. That was hilarious. LOVED IT.  
Lexy
Guru

Post by Lexy »

Nora, great job canim! And I guessed that this was yours because of stickers ? This one is my second favourite. Loved your commercial part 

Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

Thank you girls!! 

@QueenLola you are right, I wrote this right after our commercials talk 

Thank you girls for all your lovely words. I'm glad you liked it  
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

On 22-7-2017 at 3:01 AM, Director'sCut said:

you made my night! my week my month my everything! oh my ! im soooooooooooo laughing right now!      Thank you! Really thank you! 

Your welcome canim  

You really made me laugh with your comment. I'm glad I made your night, week, month  

Return to “Kara Sevda”