Which Shows Are You Following This Season?

Elizabeth Bennet

Which Shows Are You Following This Season?

Post by Elizabeth Bennet » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:16 pm

I remember when this forum was quite small... now it's impossible to keep up (although I love how much it has grown) It's bittersweet

So folks, Which shows are you following? Which shows would you recommend? Your answers can be as short and long as you prefer. 

I have been away from Turkish diziler for quite some time now so I need you to guide me!

A poll thingy would be good too!

Bana sakın söyleme hayatta kalamayacağımı

"sen benim felaketimden kaçarken o bana sahip çıktı.

ne kadar aşağılık bir adam olursa olsun; yaptığının bedelini ödemeye

göze aldı.

senin gibi kaçıp gitmedi...!♥♥
"

Angel

Post by Angel » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:36 pm

I made a poll thingy

Will come back with my answer, inshaAllah! 

Elizabeth Bennet

Post by Elizabeth Bennet » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:38 pm

I made a poll thingy

Will come back with my answer, inshaAllah! 

Neat!

göze aldı.

"

PeRi

Post by PeRi » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:38 pm

I watch Ask Yeniden when i have time

Why would the stars want to look down on such as me? 

Angel

Post by Angel » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:41 pm

Why didn't you vote for it? 

Elizabeth Bennet

Post by Elizabeth Bennet » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Me too. So far that's all I have seen. I didn't just find it bearable for a Turkish dizi but QUITE enjoyable in all aspects oh and Asla Vazgeçmem which is a total fiasco (reminds me of Firuze, is the writer the same?!)... I watch just to see Miss Turkey who I think is beaaaaaaaaaautiful.

göze aldı.

"

Angel

Post by Angel » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:52 pm

My love this season is Poyraz Karayel. I'm just in awe of everything about that show. My personal dizi perfection! 

I am also watching AskYeniden. Although I'm considering saving it for summer. Haven't decided yet. Love that ones as well. 

Both shows are very different and like little rays of sunshine in a cloudy sky of bad dizis

I also may give SM another shot in summer. It was too heavy for me at the moment. 

Darine K.

Post by Darine K. » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:47 pm

Actually, there are shows that I used to watch but dropped them in the middle like Kara Para Ask, Gonul Isleri, Kiraz Mevsimi.

The only show that I watch on a weekly basis is Seref Mesesi. I also decided to give a shot to Maral. It's not that bad.

There are also shows that I really want to watch but I don't have much time unfortunately like Poyraz Karayel for example. Voilà!

- Sen benim nefesimsin... Hazal ve Ali.

Selimo

Post by Selimo » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:56 pm

At the time the only ones i am watching  systematically are SM and Poyraz. I dropped Kiraz mevsimi after it started going around in circles but i still watch some Ayz /Oyku scenes and i watched a couple of episodes of Ask Yeniden and i really liked it but i can't enjoy it properly without translation so i stopped it for now.

nstwV9e.gif

nmjtubz/Nour

Post by nmjtubz/Nour » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:49 pm

I am recently taking a break from Turkish series 

But when I do get back to them... I'll be binge watching Poyraz Karayel. The one I voted for. And the one everyone should watch. Because it is totally terrific. Yay! 

isM68TM5P1wbM.gif 

Your Favorite Teen Nour over here! rabbit2-smiley.gif?1292867659

Vici! Vici! Vici! 

Ayshia

Post by Ayshia » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:17 pm

- Kara Ekmek

- Poyraz Karayel

- Şeref Meselesi (Sometimes)

- Maral

cesaretin var mı aşka, çarpıyor kalbim bir başka...

1g9QNb.gif

belalugosi

Post by belalugosi » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Also watching Beyaz Yalan, because it appears to be loosely based off an old telenovela my friends enjoyed.

Me too. So far that's all I have seen. I didn't just find it bearable for a Turkish dizi but QUITE enjoyable in all aspects oh and Asla Vazgeçmem which is a total fiasco (reminds me of Firuze, is the writer the same?!)... I watch just to see Miss Turkey who I think is beaaaaaaaaaautiful.

Hahah I've been watching this Asla one too off on and on for exactly the same reasons.  I think the actress has some promise for an otherwise untrained performer/former model type who is very young, but it's a mess.

Tatyana

Post by Tatyana » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:01 am

At present I must say i'm watching only KPA. I did not drop it simply because I started watching it

Now it's getting better, no huge desire for me to see what's next ASAP (as it was with KG, Kayip and some others) but still quite entertaining and interesting. Elif and Omer are the surprisingly cute couple, I must admit.

Ezel&Eysan

Post by Ezel&Eysan » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:16 am

Why there is no option 'NONE' ? 

tumblr_noo6x7uc9h1s95j2so5_250.gif tumblr_noo6x7uc9h1s95j2so2_250.gif

:mf_cupid:

Elizabeth Bennet

Post by Elizabeth Bennet » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:59 am

Why there is no option 'NONE' ? 

Hahaha!

You didn't "try" any of the shows on the menu? 

göze aldı.

"

Elizabeth Bennet

Post by Elizabeth Bennet » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:30 am

My love this season is Poyraz Karayel. I'm just in awe of everything about that show. My personal dizi perfection! 

I am also watching AskYeniden. Although I'm considering saving it for summer. Haven't decided yet. Love that ones as well. 

Both shows are very different and like little rays of sunshine in a cloudy sky of bad dizis

I also may give SM another shot in summer. It was too heavy for me at the moment. 

Heavy how?

Aşk Yeniden is pure love!

Actually, there are shows that I used to watch but dropped them in the middle like Kara Para Ask, Gonul Isleri, Kiraz Mevsimi.

The only show that I watch on a weekly basis is Seref Mesesi. I also decided to give a shot to Maral. It's not that bad.

There are also shows that I really want to watch but I don't have much time unfortunately like Poyraz Karayel for example. Voilà!

Oh, why did you drop these? I'm thinking of giving them a try but I definitely WON'T if they fail halfway like most Turkish diziler. I'm watching the first episode of Gönül İşleri and it seems not bad. Not sure if I want to continue though. I don't want any depression this season. So far I really like Bennu's acting and role. I am also watching Aşk Yeniden and it's as exciting (or even more) as the first episode. That's when you know you are willing to stick with the long duration of Turkish series' episodes.... The concept is also very unique. There are some useless scenes (Kamil's for example...I guess because of the usual long duration, more than 1 hour?) which leave me bored but other than it is very good! 

I have heard amazing thing about Poyraz Karayel so definitely wanna try that out too. I will be sticking with 1-2 series on a weekly basis but I do want to try all.

At the time the only ones i am watching  systematically are SM and Poyraz. 

and how are those?! p.s miss you terpsy mou xx

I am recently taking a break from Turkish series  :

But when I do get back to them... I'll be binge watching Poyraz Karayel. The one I voted for. And the one everyone should watch. Because it is totally terrific. Yay! 

Yay!

Also watching Beyaz Yalan, because it appears to be loosely based off an old telenovela my friends enjoyed.

Hahah I've been watching this Asla one too off on and on for exactly the same reasons.  I think the actress has some promise for an otherwise untrained performer/former model type who is very young, but it's a mess.

Haha, tell me more about Beyaz Yalan.

Ooh, I like Tolgahan Amine is so beautiful, can't take eyes off the screen when she is on but she clearly needs acting lessons.

At present I must say i'm watching only KPA. I did not drop it simply because I started watching it

Now it's getting better, no huge desire for me to see what's next ASAP (as it was with KG, Kayip and some others) but still quite entertaining and interesting. Elif and Omer are the surprisingly cute couple, I must admit.

I know how that goes! Sad to hear that about KPA... such a waste of an amazing cast. Everyone has been telling me that the scenario is not that good anymore. 

göze aldı.

"

Tatyana

Post by Tatyana » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:58 am

Heavy how?

Oh, why did you drop these? I'm thinking of giving them a try but I definitely WON'T if they fail halfway like most Turkish diziler. I'm watching the first episode of Gönül İşleri and it seems not bad. Not sure if I want to continue though. I don't want any depression this season. So far I really like Bennu's acting and role. I am also watching Aşk Yeniden and it's as exciting (or even more) as the first episode. That's when you know you are willing to stick with the long duration of Turkish series' episodes.... The concept is also very unique. There are some useless scenes (Kamil's for example...I guess because of the usual long duration, more than 1 hour?) which leave me bored but other than it is very good! 

I have heard amazing thing about Poyraz Karayel so definitely wanna try that out too. I will be sticking with 1-2 series on a weekly basis but I do want to try all.

and how are those?! p.s miss you terpsy mou xx

Yay!

Ooh, I like Tolgahan Amine is so beautiful, can't take eyes off the screen when she is on but she clearly needs acting lessons.

I know how that goes! Sad to hear that about KPA... such a waste of an amazing cast. Everyone has been telling me that the scenario is not that good anymore. 

The point of my post was that it's getting better

Hi Liz

Elizabeth Bennet

Post by Elizabeth Bennet » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:09 am

The point of my post was that it's getting better

Hi Liz

Oh! I see.

All my friends have been telling me the opposite, it started out amazing and then the script became quite weak.

I must check it out for myself 

göze aldı.

"

Angel

Post by Angel » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:22 am

Heavy how?

Heavy and in 90% drama. It's just not my thing right now.

The one thing I love about Poyraz is the balamce in the elements. Drama/romance/comedy/action are perfectly measured into the mix.

It is also beautifully acted, written and directed. It's very different than your typical turkish show. AY is awesome as well but again it's a romantic comedy.

I also decided to watch only 2 and these are the 2 I'm doing and have zero regrets!  

belalugosi

Post by belalugosi » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:52 am

Beyaz Yalan appears to be based on a soap called La usurpadora, which is about a rich girl with a controlling father who coerces her estranged twin/doppelganger into impersonating her so she can escape the country.  Deniz Baysal is the lead and I like her.  The main male lead is Kutsi who is almost 20 years older than her in real life, but...

Yeah, Amine does a lot of the things most of the former models do when they start out, like she seemingly doesn't let herself be too expressive because it's not "attractive", instead there are a lot of sullen doe-eyed expressions.  I'm slightly surprised by how well the show seems to be doing with ratings.

PAT

Post by PAT » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:45 pm

Only Seref Meselesi for me

Elizabeth Bennet

Post by Elizabeth Bennet » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:00 pm

Only Seref Meselesi for me

Woot woot pat is here

and how are you finding it?

göze aldı.

"

Elizabeth Bennet

Post by Elizabeth Bennet » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:01 pm

Beyaz Yalan appears to be based on a soap called La usurpadora, which is about a rich girl with a controlling father who coerces her estranged twin/doppelganger into impersonating her so she can escape the country.  Deniz Baysal is the lead and I like her.  The main male lead is Kutsi who is almost 20 years older than her in real life, but...

Yeah, Amine does a lot of the things most of the former models do when they start out, like she seemingly doesn't let herself be too expressive because it's not "attractive", instead there are a lot of sullen doe-eyed expressions.  I'm slightly surprised by how well the show seems to be doing with ratings.

Haha yeah, and she pouts a lot as well. Still that model thinking. Needs to get out of it.

What about Mert, Alican and Songul's show? Anyone watching that? 

göze aldı.

"

PAT

Post by PAT » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:07 pm

Seref Meselesi is endearing, It's very good in almost all aspects.

Dizi123

Post by Dizi123 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:54 am

I'm terrible I watch most of them but do skip scenes best poyraz, seref followed by most of star tv shows

vici

Post by vici » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:33 am

Haha yeah, and she pouts a lot as well. Still that model thinking. Needs to get out of it.

What about Mert, Alican and Songul's show? Anyone watching that? 

It got canceled after episode 5.

Edit: I was wrong, the fragman for episode 6 is out. Anyway, not sure it will continue for long.

Leyla

Post by Leyla » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:44 am

Is anyone watching Kirgin Cicekler on ATV, i am glad i found it among all the comedy shows this summer. Really good cast and scenario about girls living in an orphanage, one of them is Eylul who is sexually harassed by her step father, her mother is pregnant and decides to put her in an orphanage home rather than throw her husband out. Eylul befriends three other girls and her journey starts from there.

Sally80

Post by Sally80 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:56 am

Hello dear friends

Does anyone knows how the new season of the Turkish dizi's will be?

Are there any new shows who will be very interesting.

Dizi123

Post by Dizi123 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:43 am

http://www.izleyiciplatformu.com

go here they tell you the latest news and do summaries 

kara sevda

kosem sultan 

are a few 

daisy30r

Post by daisy30r » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:11 pm

I am watching Kaderimin for sure and I am planning to watch Kara Sevda. It seems an interesting love story 

70kc_3.gif70kc_6.gif

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Titles: General”