Turkish TV Series with English Subtitles

korogluumustafa

Turkish TV Series with English Subtitles

Post by korogluumustafa » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:03 pm

Well when I first registered this forum, I was asking for websites to watch Turkish TV Series with English Subtitles. Moderator helped me with some websites that upload weekly. I visited them and tried to use. They're good sites but I encountered a lot of bugs and slowness of the sites were annoying. So I was looking for someone to translate a couple of shows for me. I found a guy on upwork. I've been using them for 2 weeks and they're pretty good at the job. It's coming a little expensive now so I'm looking for friends to share the price. I'm kind of planning to open up a website myself just like expressdizi or some other but a working one :D

So if anyone is interested in it, please pm me so we talk about it.

mili

Post by mili » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:48 am

@korogluumustafa have you tried Netflix too?If you don't have an account you can share with some friend. There is solid numbers of old shows with subs there.
well with sites that are slow or have buggs that's how it is I guess people mainly got used to it after some time.
Sometimes you can find episodes with subs on YouTube too, even translated by production of the show.
Or there are some Facebook groups who translate etc.

About opening website you have to know that they are all struggling with keeping it up and online, a lot of time it gets down. Some channels like Kanal D or atv track all platforms where show can be put online. They always find a way no matter how private it is. After all it's stealing and not legal.

korogluumustafa

Post by korogluumustafa » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:40 am

I know, it's really hard to keep an illegal website open. I kind of decided to just get the episodes translated for myself for now anyways. My offer to buy those translation by splitting with someone still stands though.

QueenLola

Post by QueenLola » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:41 am

@korogluumustafa you could also liaise with the existing websites that translate, to understand if you and your translator can work with them... it always comes down to payment settlement at the end of the day as even the popular existing sites struggle to make donations for their work.

Another option which I use due to the slowness of streaming from those sites is to download the episodes and watch at my own comfort.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Titles: General”