Evlilik Hakkında Her Şey

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Rosamund wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:49 am I don't like the cliche with the mistress attacking the children. I could have done without it.

I hope Azra will not lose the case on purpose so that her mother's firm can survive. It wouldn't be fair to herself nor to her customer.

Statement, what statement? [default_e13716.gif]
If they drag the Sergen Mistress storyline then the audience will run away imo. Edho starts today again for the 7th year 😒
More Sanem and also more Yildirim please 🙏 Güneş also needs a new chapter.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Sergen is so pitiable. He's so immature, selfish, always focused on his own needs and fears, what will happen to him. He doesn't really feel for Azra. Maybe he loves her in the limited way he can love but if he deeply loved her, he will be hurting because she is hurting. He's concerned about what he may lose, not about how Azra or the children feel. How surprised he was that Azra didn't want to undress herself in front of him. She no longer feels close to you, buddy, what do you expect.

The way he sent away his mistress makes me think he had no feelings for her. Both women were there to meet his needs. He was a taker, like a desperately needy 5-year-old boy.

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Uff what an episode hepman

I will miss Songül, like they will have to find a worthy successor client.
Azra going back to her mother and wanting to build the law firm again, only for Ermen to offer merging - without Colpan. Idk I am so ambivalent aout it, I had loved to see the three women working again, but I also love Ermen, he is a riot.
Sergen....Ugh. Spot on description of him, Rosamund. What a loser he is..

She thinks Yildirim and Jale are working together...Now that would be shocking if Yildirim is up to no good. Jale was in the car and said to herself "these are your good days, Azra". Why would she say that when Azra would have divorced Sergen anyway. Or is she just simply obsessed with Sergen? Anyway, she seems loco, like having makeup on to make it like her husband hit her. Manyak..

Azra got a phone call and withdrew from divorcing, but why? Is it pregnancy? I hope not. Could be a plan after all...

Oh and I laughed when Colpan took Faruks hand [coffeescreen.gif] I love her.

edit:

OMG yes, this makes sense tfume Yildirim said he didn't cheat physically, but he was never in love with his wife, but always with Azra and this is Jales revenge.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

^ also adding, who did Yıldırım take into his home?
When the show started he was all mysterious and said on the phone to someone "I'm starting now".
Azra really getting targeted out of hurt feelings back then? 😏
Someone also said Sergen is telling the truth and Yildirim is playing all those games and it's no coincidence he is again in her life.
Ah so much confusing stuff, but I hope it's a clever solution.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Yes 😋

divadutchess
Verified Member

Post by divadutchess »

I love this show SOO much. WHEW!
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I didn't understand what Azra plans to do to.

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Rosamund wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:08 pm I didn't understand what Azra plans to do to.
I wonder what the phone call was about, like did she hire some detective to observe him and got news he met Jale again? Or maybe that Jale was near the daughter? I mean something turned her away from a normal divorce route into revenge mode in 2 minutes [default_gnugghender.gif]

Jale defo is Yildirims ex-wife and blames Azra for the divorce which made her loco :ko2_knocked:

New character, don't know as regular or a new client. Hope they find a good Songül successor

https://www.birsenaltuntas.com/dizi/sin ... rizi/2536/

Btw please more sisters and mother scenes, I love the quartett.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Wow, what an episode six was! So powerful many moments!💜
-Azra calls Yildirim's name first at the fighting scene, fear makes your heart speak, not your mind, and definitely not your ethics!
-Çolpan walking out of her office all devastated and proud with the daughter she never believed in by her side, helping hand always comes from and the least expected side! Squeezing Faruk's hand and scolding Alpay for not telling the whole truth!! Was she secretly proud of Azra winning that case or it's me thinking so?
- canim Sanem💛 trying to make up for Yalin and Güneş at the park, being smart for Vural trying to save him from the psycho wife, and always being a supportive daughter and sister! Those who have eyes in their heart and see only through those are brave enough to fist the knife and with the very same hand to tenderly grab your hand and walk you down the paths of life! Sometimes it's the hand that bleeds and some others it's the heart, both part of the same body, always your blood, your pain, you!
-Yildirim saying I will always listen to what you're ready to share, always be there when you want me to, whoever that woman was who enter his room and he said in another second we can not be seen together, but still I can not believe he's up to something bad. He can not be! And when Çolpan says there comes a time when we need to make peace with our past, he says with everything in our past? Don't push your luck, mister! These two will make a great team when the time comes!
-Sergen truly deserves that crazy Jale but I'm afraid he's somehow trapped there. Not that I feel sorry for him! Always thinking about himself and always it's someone else's fault! Had him say one more time why are you doing this to us Azra, I swear I will punch him!
-Songül, I will miss her so much!
- Was Ersen in Çolpan's life what is Yildirim in Azra's life? That's what I think, she has chosen to be with the safe choice which turned to be the wrong choice...
- Whatever that call was, Azra seemed to be waiting for it before she announces the family her decisions. I don't think she will give up on divorcing Sergen, she might postpone it for some reason.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something right now, it's getting late for me, but that's all for now.
I love the new fragman and I'm so happy for this show and for starting it!!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

I love this show! Amazing and so great that is getting really good rating! Seems Covid helped the Turkish audience to be more in sync with international fans :)

Few mysteries:
1) who is the woman Yildrim is hiding in his house?
2) what was that phone call that changed Azra's mind in one second
3) what Azra has planned that scared Sergen as we saw in fragment???

I love Senam! She is such a fun character. Love her interaction with Vural, too! Pretty good match!!!
Also, I like the mom and hope she is not going to retirement! I felt Azra's boss has some feeling for her, but I think the guy is married So I am not going there :)

Can't wait for next week!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

@Joanne you have watched previous shows of Gokce Eyuboglu (Sanem), Zumruduanka and Kadin, how she was there?
I assume she finally got great chance to shine and she is using her chance perfectly here. I have seen she hasn't done lot of shows before but she seems to be really really good.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Bomba gibi episode!! Once again!

Ok I have to say that I like the plot with Jale and hiw big snake she is, because mistresses are usually useless and they are there for short time but don't to many things. This one is next level, which makes while plot more interesting!

I think we could assume somehow that Azra is pregnant after that call and sudden decision to changel all and say she won't divorce. But than again she nailed it during dinner!

One scene that hurt was Yıldırım being cold to Azra, though she was so many times ti him when hr only wanted to talk with her.

Sanem is a queen! She had bad time in first 2-3 episodes but she def is one of the most cool characters here.

Also I have written and asked if at one point we will sympathize with Colpan and actually we didn't have to wait too long for it. She can be very funny too. No wonder why for all those years gurls are working with her, and also living.

About the new case, great point to show how even if someone is popular they can also go through hell and that what people see in public is just the mask covering many problems.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

mili wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:54 am @Joanne you have watched previous shows of Gokce Eyuboglu (Sanem), Zumruduanka and Kadin, how she was there?
I assume she finally got great chance to shine and she is using her chance perfectly here. I have seen she hasn't done lot of shows before but she seems to be really really good.
I really, really loved her in Kadin, her Ceyda was amazing and she portraited her perfectly. This is where I fell in love with Gokce.
Then in Zumrunduanka she came in when I had already given up the show, but she was performing decently (out of what she was given) there too from scenes that I've watched. She's really talented and very hard working as it seems.
Sanem would be her major chance to glow, although I believe she has already shone since Kadin days!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 7 (Dizilah.com) - Aired on Tuesday, Nov. 2 (when the forum was down)

The reason Azra changed her mind about divorce, moments before she was about to tell her family, is a matter of curiosity. While Yıldırım and Sanem are most upset with the situation, Sergen is determined to hold on tightly to his marriage, which survived the disintegration at the last moment. Meanwhile, Azra encounters the famous singer Melisa Tercan at her son Eren's school performance and is unaware that she has met her new client.

Jale, who has infiltrated Miray's life, goes crazy when she learns that Azra and Sergen will not divorce. She takes the step of a new plan that will complicate Azra's life. Meanwhile, Çolpan, who came to Arsen Law, after the merger with Cevher Law, will have a hard time.

Sanem and Ural encounter an unexpected person while pursuing the truth that Eylul hides. Sergen, on the other hand, is pleased that his relationship with his wife is improving, and is hopeful that his life will return to its former order. That's why Jale, who he wants to completely remove from her life, will become even angrier and take determined steps towards revenge. Meanwhile, Azra's big surprise for Sergen will change everything...
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Spoiler:
Poor Azra. A fourth child with that guy.

Is Jale trying to steal Azra's life, all her family? She's crazier than I thought.

I guess Azra's plan to divorce Sergen before he finds out about her pregnancy will fail, unfortunately. I cannot imagine how she can get out of this situation (unless she miscarries).

Angel

Post by Angel »

Joanne wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:17 am
mili wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:54 am @Joanne you have watched previous shows of Gokce Eyuboglu (Sanem), Zumruduanka and Kadin, how she was there?
I really, really loved her in Kadin, her Ceyda was amazing and she portraited her perfectly. This is where I fell in love with Gokce.
Then in Zumrunduanka she came in when I had already given up the show, but she was performing decently (out of what she was given) there too from scenes that I've watched. She's really talented and very hard working as it seems.
Sanem would be her major chance to glow, although I believe she has already shone since Kadin days!
IMO Gokce is one of the most talented (and underrated) actresses in diziland. I hope this role will get her the attention she deserves. She is definitely female lead material. I want to see her with Ilker and would love to see her with Feyyaz again. Their chemistry is wonderful. tcupid
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Offf Azzzrraaaaa deprosmiley deprosmiley deprosmiley deprosmiley smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1

Buuuttt Yildirim is her avukat :happy_clap2: [default_dancing-smiley.gif] [default_dancing-smiley.gif] tyay tyay
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 8

Azra, who has completed all the necessary documents to divorce Sergen without any problems, makes a surprise visit to Yıldırım. Meanwhile, Koray will resort to a new tactic to keep Melisa under control. It becomes more difficult for Melisa, who is tied up in the face of the situation, to meet Azra, the only way out. Finding a new clue about Eylül's secret, Sanem embarks on a new adventure with Ural. Meanwhile, Çolpan, who is trying to adapt to her retirement life, receives an unexpected offer from Yıldırım. Azra is unaware of the bad surprises awaiting her as she moves on the path of divorce with determined steps.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:35 pm Summary, Episode 8

Azra, who has completed all the necessary documents to divorce Sergen without any problems, makes a surprise visit to Yıldırım. Meanwhile, Koray will resort to a new tactic to keep Melisa under control. It becomes more difficult for Melisa, who is tied up in the face of the situation, to meet Azra, the only way out. Finding a new clue about Eylül's secret, Sanem embarks on a new adventure with Ural. Meanwhile, Çolpan, who is trying to adapt to her retirement life, receives an unexpected offer from Yıldırım. Azra is unaware of the bad surprises awaiting her as she moves on the path of divorce with determined steps.
Of course there will be bad surprises. Sometimes I feel tired of all the misfortunes happening to characters. Can't something good happen to a main character?

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:20 pm Of course there will be bad surprises. Sometimes I feel tired of all the misfortunes happening to characters. Can't something good happen to a main character?
Oh, I'm tired too! Misfortunes are made for good characters in Diziland!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Very good episode, very funny actually!
I like how they are mixing drama with comic moments.

The end of episode was kind of expected, just it was the question how husbands will learn about pregnancy.

Now it will be really hard to divorce, which actually gives enough plot for show to go on. If Azra and Sergen now divorced it won't be as interesting now the story goes on.
Though this gives less chances to Yıldırım and Azra deprosmiley
Speaking of him, he actually came to Istanbul to find a girl [default_e13716.gif] he has a daughter or someone else?
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

mili wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:48 pm Very good episode, very funny actually!
I like how they are mixing drama with comic moments.

The end of episode was kind of expected, just it was the question how husbands will learn about pregnancy.

Now it will be really hard to divorce, which actually gives enough plot for show to go on. If Azra and Sergen now divorced it won't be as interesting now the story goes on.
Though this gives less chances to Yıldırım and Azra deprosmiley
Speaking of him, he actually came to Istanbul to find a girl [default_e13716.gif] he has a daughter or someone else?
I think the client of that lawyer is the father of that kid. And that man refuses that he has the kid. Maybe he keeps him/her in secret because the court gave the custody to mother?
Also that man is responsible of Yildirim being shot. That mark they showed at 1rst episode.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

What is Sergen thinking, how could he win this? Even if he stays married to Azra for some time, he already lost her, she would never want to be with him again. No amount of begging, arguing or threatening can win her heart or trust. He's like a kid catching at straws.

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Rosamund wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:01 pm What is Sergen thinking, how could he win this? Even if he stays married to Azra for some time, he already lost her, she would never want to be with him again. No amount of begging, arguing or threatening can win her heart or trust. He's like a kid catching at straws.
Maybe he thinks that he can persuade her after some time. I also wonder how he would manage with 2 women. He still thinks that Jale is pregnant too and he told her that he wants this baby. Is he going to put her "abort this baby"?
divadutchess
Verified Member

Post by divadutchess »

Azra's daughter has become so annoying :(
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

divadutchess wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:40 pm Azra's daughter has become so annoying :(
Miray is really unexpected what she was doing from one episode to the other. She was so supportive in the beginning and haven't her parents taught her not to trust so easily strangers?! Jale is very convincing though.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

We should have been used in how Turks love to make "bad" people win over "good" people but every time it's happening I'm like how, why, what the heck?!?!
I need to watch with subs before I say more but I can say without subs that this Jale is a real psycho snake and she's always a step ahead as well as that Koray. Women that are in abusive relationships don't need to watch what they're going through, they need to watch something showing them the way out of them. Poor Melisa failed in all her attempts to save herself and that was really sad. I hope she overcomes her fear of Koray and for the sake of her baby, she'll be strong enough to fight for it and her son in the next episode. But I think they'll drag this story as they brought in Koray's mother. Miray is the other sad part of the ep. as they totally ruined her strong, fair, loving character and turned her into a hurt, unfair, spoiled teenager. I understand that kids want their parents together and their family strong and healthy, but girl, your mom's divorcing your father because he cheated on her, what's there you don't understand? She should have been mad at her father, he's the one that brought their family to that stage. It's true on the other hand that Azra, lost in her professional and personal life, has neglected her kids and their communication and she pays for that. Jale is always there and ready to add to that, of course.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          

Return to “Other Titles”