Evlilik Hakkında Her Şey

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I forgot to write but i watched first episode this morning and now they are airing 2nd.

It's goodddd çok iyi.
I like how they offered something different than usual dizis. It does some standard elements but bunch of mystery still. They are revealing small details piece by piece. And one thing is sure, bunch of problems will show up.

Gökçe is back to strong but weak character, she is acting like she is made of stone but when alone she easily breaks.

Waiting to see more about middle sister, she was most mysterious in first episode.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Another great episode 💅

Fragman

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Nice

Next week 5-7 so we can establish before edho returns 🙄
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

They already took some points from MA, so i think EDHO won't make such harm, they have collected quite a audience between first episodes.
EDHO has proven before that under influence of others shows and if there is bigger competition they can have lower ratings.

But this is great for new show but certainly they well deserved it!
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Sultan Banu wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:32 pm Another great episode
Agree with that! Great episode!
That became my favorite show so fast!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
divadutchess
Verified Member

Post by divadutchess »

Easily my favorite show this season.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

That's the show that made me remember how I was connecting Greek songs with a character, a scene, a little dizi moment.

This one goes for Yıldırım and the interesting little something I see in him. Or is it something bigger?!

Title : Tis mnimis to maheri (Memory's knife)
Singer : Ioulia Karapataki

"Let the whole world forget about us
I'll leave two songs(to the world) to remember from us
One will be saying how I lost you
And the other that I have never forgotten"
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

You can understand everyone involved here, but still I felt so bad for Çolpan.

Faruk may be still entitled to see his children, but he seems the type to break your heart again. Going to the weakest link first so he can insert himself into their lives again 😬

BTW Songül's actress is so good, I enjoy her scenes.
Azra's husband being so pathetic was disappointing to watch. But we have to get AzYıl somehow 🤭🤷
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Sultan Banu wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:24 am but he seems the type to break your heart again
Or his time is limited that's why he wants a reunion with his girls, to be forgiven before the great farewell?! Actually, I found it interesting how he has chosen to start from where he was left, "the weakest link" falan! [default_e13716.gif]
Sultan Banu wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:24 am BTW Songül's actress is so good, I enjoy her scenes.
Yeah, she's so good, her and her story! I know I've seen her before somewhere but I'm not sure where and don't know her name either. As well as the actress portraying her friend and Alpay's lover, she's familiar too.
Sultan Banu wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:24 am Azra's husband being so pathetic was disappointing to watch. But we have to get AzYıl somehow
Exactly! But this man is really that kind you wanna slap first thing every morning, no questions, he already knows why! default_moque.gif
I love Yildirim, even though he's up to something, he reminds me so much of his Tuna! sadmavi
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

New framan

On one side you think Colpan was totally right to do this (IMO), on the other side, it should have been on the daughters to decide how to deal with their father.
Now Colpan is losing her daughters deprosmiley
Joanne wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:08 am
Or his time is limited that's why he wants a reunion with his girls, to be forgiven before the great farewell?! Actually, I found it interesting how he has chosen to start from where he was left, "the weakest link" falan! [default_e13716.gif]

Yeah, she's so good, her and her story! I know I've seen her before somewhere but I'm not sure where and don't know her name either. As well as the actress portraying her friend and Alpay's lover, she's familiar too.
Azra's husband being so pathetic was disappointing to watch. But we have to get AzYıl somehow

I love Yildirim, even though he's up to something, he reminds me so much of his Tuna! sadmavi

Oh, it could be that some terminal illness made him finally appear again, but idk this show is doing things a bit differently. Such as the case Azra had in ep2 with the young gf who was set up by the wife. In the end the gf had the sense to leave him :drink_ccoffee:

Her name is Selen Uçer, I first saw her in Çukur as Emrah's ahem bdsm therapist default_moque.gif

Alpay is played by this man.. https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%BCle ... 4%B1%C5%9F

Omg he was in Uyanış: Büyük Selçuklu the scientist. Great actor, too.

The mistress is played by Tuğçe Ersoy https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2565099/

Yep, I thought maybe Yildirim is looking after some corruption done by Azras husband, but it's hard to tell.
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

This show was a total surprise for me.
I never planned to watch it since I am not a big fan of any of the actors (maybe Sarp is the only exception), but just decided to check to see how it is, knowing I wont continue after 30-40 min!And what a surprise!!!! I loved ep 1. So I got totally hooked! I have to admit that ep2 was good but the cases they are defending are very horrible (always cheating husbands against their loyal wives) so I don't know how I would continue , but so far, so great!
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I watched the two episodes last night and really loved it! I didn't expect it to be such a good show. It's so realistic that it's kind of emotionally draining.
I love Azra and i can totally relate to her.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Oh my, I love how each of us started watching this show with low hopes and we end up loving it!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I am really feeling so sad even now for Azra and what is waiting her with pislik husband she has. She has traumas and just want a man she can trust in her life, and he is actually playing with her. Though father showing up now is what keeps this show super intense but what if he showed up later, ama neyse let's see how it will go on.

Btw now Azra is opponent to both her mother and sister in two cases. I won't be surprised if it continues happening during season, specially Azra and her mom.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Summary, Episode 3 (Dizilah.com)

The feelings of Azra, Sanem, and Güneş, who face their father, are turned upside down. Faruk is determined to stay in their lives and despite all the efforts of Çolpan, the past will not let go. A helpless mother that Azra encounters by chance will soon bring both hope and grief to her life. One day before the first hearing, Azra and Songül are in pursuit of the information that Alpay has kept from them, and an exciting and tense adventure awaits them.

While Sergen is after new strategies to prove himself to Yıldırım, who sees his true face, Yıldırım will come face to face with Çolpan Cevher, perhaps the last person he would want to talk to years later. Songül, who is walking fast on the path of revenge with her anger towards Alpay, awaits a truth that she will find difficult to believe.

Disturbed by Sanem's closeness to Ural and his daughter, Eylül intends to dig Sanem's well with her cunning plans. Some facts that will change the lives of Azra and Sanem are revealed through a conversation they witnessed by chance.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

I just finished ep.3, which was another great episode!

Something I will never understand or digest is Ceylan's kind of father! Your daughter comes home beaten by her so-called husband and she talks to you about her abusive, miserable marriage. What do you do? Take her hand who she thinks is a helping hand and you push her deeper in that marriage! Aferin sana! I hope the poor woman survives the stabbing.
Songül is a real queen and it's so satisfying Emre's pure heart realizes that! Even after she finds out the truth, she doesn't refuse that little boy's need to be by him on his special day, not in person but by heart! Such a wonderful gesture of hers! In the back of my mind though I hope her present isn't something that will hurt the little boy.
Canım Sanem, I feel so sorry for her, she ruins her life all alone and repeatedly... and with Azra are so hurt and broken!
Sergen ne şerefsiz! I won't be surprised if he has not a secret affair in the end and something else lies behind those calls and messages but that doesn't make him less of a şerefsiz!
There's so much more to know about Çolpan and Faruk's past...I don't really know who to blame the most, her for letting her daughters believe that their father was dead or him that he didn't try to see them all these years. Money's once again proven can not buy love ama Çolpan Hanım insists to forget about that.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Ahh I wanted to shake Azra for hurting Sanem 🤧
Songül is a riot.. When he looked where she hid her USB stick "did you miss me?" 😂😂😂

Idk Güneş' drama is a bit meh in this all. Hopefully it gets better.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Sultan Banu wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:00 pm Ahh I wanted to shake Azra for hurting Sanem 🤧
Songül is a riot.. When he looked where she hid her USB stick "did you miss me?" 😂😂😂

Idk Güneş' drama is a bit meh in this all. Hopefully it gets better.
Yeah, she was hilarious saying to Alpay "did you miss me?" or "don't do that, your mistress will be upset!" 😂😂 Actually, he was looking for his electronic card, not the USB. He could never believe she was that smart to have copied everything on a USB. For a moment I thought that whole theater scene with Azra was for real. Çolpan's satisfied face during that moment vice Çolpan's disappointed face at the courtroom is something to remember!😂

Even though she wants to rule Güneş's life, that might be one thing I agree with her. Güneş might be in love but IMO she's too young to get married and that's something I don't like to see it happening. And I loved how she told her" you're together for so many years, did I ever say to break up? No! Be with him, be in love, just don't get married". I wish every mother would say that to her young daughter. Is just her way of saying that I don't like it, but she knows her daughter very well and she feels she's not ready for marriage. And the young man doesn't look as certain too, Yalcin, right?
Or she sees her mistakes in her daughter's choices...?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

@Joanne i think that these people believe that when you marry, you can return to your father's house only in a coffin. That's what was mentioned too. Her father was Kamil from Ezel? It's the first time i am seeing him.
I don't think her present is bad for the kid. She showed that she has no problem with him.
About Sergen, what kind of scandal was in the first episode in which reporters were asking Azra about his name being involved?
Gunes is young but Yildirim mentioned that Azra was younger than Gunes when she married.
My mother says the same too. Not because she thinks that we aren't ready for marriage but because she thinks that marriage has no difference in a relationship. If we are ok with someone and live with him happy is enough for her. But my father hasn't same opinion. :offtopic_sign:
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

valentia wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:52 am @Joanne i think that these people believe that when you marry, you can return to your father's house only in a coffin. That's what was mentioned too. Her father was Kamil from Ezel? It's the first time i am seeing him.
I don't think her present is bad for the kid. She showed that she has no problem with him.
About Sergen, what kind of scandal was in the first episode in which reporters were asking Azra about his name being involved?
Gunes is young but Yildirim mentioned that Azra was younger than Gunes when she married.
My mother says the same too. Not because she thinks that we aren't ready for marriage but because she thinks that marriage has no difference in a relationship. If we are ok with someone and live with him happy is enough for her. But my father hasn't same opinion. :offtopic_sign:
I think the scandal with Sergen was a flashback from a scene that hasn't taken place yet, probably in the next episode.

I didn't watch with subs - what is the scandal about exactly? The reporter asked Azra how it feels being on the other side or something, was that it? Was Sergen caught cheating?

I'm with your mom :)

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Ah yes, I had an USB stick in mind from some reason.
The story turned out very ters köşe, like I thought maybe they killed the husband 😂 But nope, they were a small family for years 💀

Imo if you are under 25, marriage is a bit too much I think. But it depends on the people I guess.

Btw I thought they would show this waaay later and show us first in a flashback how Azra emancipated herself from Çolpan, winning her first case with Songül and seperate from Sergen. But seems to be hella fresh and Sergen gets exposed for something next ep.
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Rosamund wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:56 am
valentia wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:52 am @Joanne i think that these people believe that when you marry, you can return to your father's house only in a coffin. That's what was mentioned too. Her father was Kamil from Ezel? It's the first time i am seeing him.
I think the scandal with Sergen was a flashback from a scene that hasn't taken place yet, probably in the next episode.

I didn't watch with subs - what is the scandal about exactly? The reporter asked Azra how it feels being on the other side or something, was that it? Was Sergen caught cheating?

I'm with your mom :)
I think is about cheating husbands. A list was published with names of men with secret relationships.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

If I remember correctly, Azra was asked if she has the same opinion about her husband cheating on her when she said that her client, that woman in the first episode, agrees to the divorce and doesn't care about her husband's secret life. She seemed shocked but one could think that it was because of her first time facing the reporters as well as Yildirim run to rescue her before she hears anything further. I believe everyone knows but Azra that there's an affair in Sergen's life...you know how it goes the part that should know first always finds out later than anyone!

I'm with the mothers and girls that believe marriage is something to do when, if, only you're ready and mature enough to protect yourself, your life, your future kids, and ready to build and protect that castle! Live your life before entering a common life with someone else, only then you'll appreciate it and you'll know how to handle the new things coming your way.

I think it was Kamil too, @valentia . And yes in Ceylan's case that's what was mentioned and that's something I will never get. How a father can not accept his daughter back home when he sees with his own eyes that she was beaten. There was a wretched daughter in front of him begging him to save her, to help her, and what he did? I believe that might be based on a true story, remember last year in Istanbul a husband stabbed his wife in front of their 9year old daughter, who was the one who called the police, and unfortunately, the poor woman didn't survive. I hope Ceylan will survive and the message they want to spread is for abused women, kids, and men sometimes to seek help, that there's someone who would help them, no matter what.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Joanne wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:18 am
I think it was Kamil too, @valentia . And yes in Ceylan's case that's what was mentioned and that's something I will never get. How a father can not accept his daughter back home when he sees with his own eyes that she was beaten. There was a wretched daughter in front of him begging him to save her, to help her, and what he did?
Maybe it's because in such cultures men believe that husbands have the right to do what they want with their family. They see them as property and not as humans with rights. orageodesespoir orageodesespoir
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

valentia wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:21 pm
Joanne wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:18 am
I think it was Kamil too, @valentia . And yes in Ceylan's case that's what was mentioned and that's something I will never get. How a father can not accept his daughter back home when he sees with his own eyes that she was beaten. There was a wretched daughter in front of him begging him to save her, to help her, and what he did?
Maybe it's because in such cultures men believe that husbands have the right to do what they want with their family. They see them as property and not as humans with rights. orageodesespoir orageodesespoir
Absolutely.

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Sanem 😭😭😭😭

They won't believe her deprosmiley
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

I love how Sanem is ready to wither herself no matter what!
She's the most damaged to me!💔💔
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Well the engagement is in the middle off the ep I guess and the scene with the journalists as final scene.
Sanem will be vindicated eventually, but after many times being hurt :(
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I am wondering if at some point they will make us feel empathy with Colpan or it's impossible no matter what. In this episode she got few really big surprises and lost battles she thought she can easily win. Will she forever be ice queen or she will change.

Ah Sanem ah...but maybe it's good for her to learn from her mistakes and change some tings and her behavior rather than to drag all her problems for long time.

By far my fave character is Yildirim, I like his attitude, but I am wondering what is actually his goal, well next to getting Azra back he has something else on his mind. We haven't seen a lot about him or any development, all focus is on 4 girls well and Sergen, serefsiz.

Also good how they are giving lot of time/minutes to side stories and let us get introduced to them even more and get connected.

Return to “Other Titles”