Üç Kuruş

.ada.

Post by .ada. »

This looks so bad, but after all, there were shows with great promos and posters that turned out to be a disappointment.
divadutchess
Verified Member

Post by divadutchess »

Ay Yapim is just being lazy now.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Hmm....
They tried to imitate the Cukur s1 main poster, but that one was well shot. I don't know if it was their intention that you don't see the serial killer at his car first, but you really look at him the last. The idea is good, but not well executed imo.
And I agree, the show itself could be actually good, Kalp yarisi has good ratings despite the most basic and bad posters and promo. Oh and I still see commenst it will flop because the cast has no starpower, as if the audience cares how much imdb points one has.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Hadi bakalım.... Tho i can suspect that big war will be between two sides aka fans supporting police and gypsy side. New war on Twitter is coming!
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I was about to hate this one but this is looking cool, yani it's just another sequel after Icerde, even music is the same again.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

It’s really nothing special, just a mix of Icerde and Cukur. Ay Yapim is so confident that this will be a succes just because the previous two were. What if it flops? Then what? default_moque.gif tpopcorn

I’m not really impressed so far, but i’ll give it try (i think).
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

Ekin Koc is so hot that there is no way I will be missing out on this :bounce_face:

I agree it looks like a mix of Cukur and Icerde, but with the focus being on Roma people and their neighborhood, I think this can have a nice twist. Overall I didn't really click with any mafia show except these two, so if this turns out to be a mix of them there is no way I won't like it.

When it comes to music, Toygar seems to be recycling beats all the time, the music in Yargi is also quite similar to the one from Alev Alev so it's not too much of a surprise.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

If any one them is as crazy as Yamaç than I think people will like it. Ekin Koç seems to be the one.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

I am liking these two together.
JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Hakim

Post by JojoRabbit (zuzu) »

Ekin Koc gives me an Ilker Kaleli vibe .. idk why. (which is a good thing.. :) )

Anyway , ay yapim cant get a new fresh material? why are they keep on "recycling" Icerde / Cukur yaa .. *facepalm*
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

Well, this is looking more interesting. I guess AY always has to have a solid mafia show, and I don't really mind the recycling that much because the same happened with Icerde and then Cukur. Hope they will be able to come up with a solid storyline that is not too similar to any of these two.
Fortune
Warrior Princess

Post by Fortune »

The trailer is ordinary but I might give it a try because I like Uraz.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

And another fragman plus we have a date

Also isn't it obvious that those two will end up as brothers?
Like it happend in Icerde and Cukur it just has be her too!
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

mili wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:06 am Also isn't it obvious that those two will end up as brothers?
Not brothers but brothers in law, Efe will fall for Leyla :drink_ccoffee:
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

UglyDuckling wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:12 pm
mili wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:06 am Also isn't it obvious that those two will end up as brothers?
Not brothers but brothers in law, Efe will fall for Leyla :drink_ccoffee:
After Sarp and Merrt, Yamac and Vartoli those two has to be brothers, maybe Leyla ans sari aren't blood related... biggrint
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Well well...
Cukur 2 in many ways...
Amir - Yamaç
Kartal - Vartolu
Both characters are the same!

I would say a very good 1st episode, many things we have been introduced to and as in Cukur due to so many different characters there will be a never ending plot and so many of them connected in this or that way.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

This show is growing on me
Fortune
Warrior Princess

Post by Fortune »

I liked the first episode. I haven't seen the other gangster shows produced by the same production house, so there is no reference to that context for me. I suppose that is a good thing.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Fortune wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:10 pm I liked the first episode. I haven't seen the other gangster shows produced by the same production house, so there is no reference to that context for me. I suppose that is a good thing.
I liked it too. I have watched both Icerde and Cukur I still find this show different.
.ada.

Post by .ada. »

This was great! I really had low expectations and I found the promo to be quite bad but the first episode was a lot more interesting than the first eps of Icerde and Cukur.

I think the cast is very well-chosen, especially the guy who plays Irfan. The scenario is also quite interesting and I believe we will have a very interesting story.

Everything felt really new and fresh in comparison to other AY mafia dizis so I will definitely continue with this one.
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

I really really enjoyed the first episode. Mahale and the music made me feel nostalgic for Cukur!
Uraz was amazing as Kartal, and the killer Irfan guy was really really good in creeping you out :)
Can't wait to figure out what is Irfan's plan and why he is killing these people. He has a master plan as we could see from his wall! He already killed 5 ( we saw only 2) and had bunch of other names on the wall!!!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

@Sultan Banu ,@Nora. @JojoRabbit (zuzu) what's your opinion? After being big fans of Cukur and Icerde?
For me it was good, but I think it will take some time till I start comparing it to Çukur first of all and than Icerde too.
Nora.
Komiser

Post by Nora. »

mili wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:02 am @Sultan Banu ,@Nora. @JojoRabbit (zuzu) what's your opinion? After being big fans of Cukur and Icerde?
For me it was good, but I think it will take some time till I start comparing it to Çukur first of all and than Icerde too.
I haven’t watched it yet. They started with great ratings but that’s thanks to Icerde and Cukur. Next week will be the real test i think. And also the comments on sm are not all that positive, but we’ll see. I hope i can start today.
JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Hakim

mili wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:02 am @Sultan Banu ,@Nora. @JojoRabbit (zuzu) what's your opinion? After being big fans of Cukur and Icerde?
Oh wow the first episode started already? I had no idea. i've missed it. I'll watch it when i got the perfect time to analyse !
I saw that many said this show is a different kind of "mafia' show compared to Cukur & Icerde, but ... tbh, that was what we said about Cukur when it first started , comparing it to Icerder.. Oh u know what i mean right? lol.

This really interest me .. i'll watch and come back with spam , for sure !

Is there any room for Musa bey to join soon? hahah! Ay Yapim cant seem to get him after 8 Gun default_moque.gif
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

I like these two loveshower
Aylin6

Post by Aylin6 »

I really liked the first episode ❤️ The chemistry between Efe and Leyla vaaay. I can’t wait to see the next one. I thought it will be a copy of Cukur but it’s different. It’s really familiar for me because in my country we also have gypsies and they are marginalised. Also it’s the first time I see Uraz in a tv show and he is so expressive 😊 [uff.gif]
heartshower

JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Hakim

Hows the rating btw?

So many new shows starting this week .. i’m out of brain and out of time and out of breath to catch up. Lol
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

JojoRabbit (zuzu) wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:00 am Hows the rating btw?
Actually quite good start for them

Tho really not much of competition on Mondays

Return to “Other Titles”