Hakim

Post by Joanne »

It's a bit small to read but try it. So true what it's been said!🤎🐴
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Hello here!
Anyone watched eps 5 ? What did you think about it?

One thing I didn't get, how Ferit guessed that Aysa went to the hotel ? Did I miss something 🤔?
❤️ Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis ❤️
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Joanne wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:05 pm

It's a bit small to read but try it. So true what it's been said!🤎🐴
I am on a KY Twitter group tread with this person . People suggested she post it on TL so this was the best she figures out to post. But all that she says is true. Very good analysis!
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

DZgirl wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:01 pm Hello here!

One thing I didn't get, how Ferit guessed that Aysa went to the hotel ? Did I miss something 🤔?
I watched it last night without sub.
It was an ok episode but I just felt Ayse was acting up too much for not much reason! That cool and happy character suddenly turned to a mean and angry so fast, imo! It is only couple of weeks they are together so even if she is feeling something For him, she is reacting too excessive.
The best scene was the hug after the taxi accident 😍

This was actually a big puzzle foe everyone on how he figured out about Ayse being at the hotel! You didn’t miss anything. Nowhere it was mentioned. I thought maybe Vedia mentioned but she didn’t , so it a bit odd how he found out! Unless the hotel told him?????
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Haven't watched yet, waiting for the subs...actually, they might be out, didn't check today.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

I am wondering about Vedya's baby. If it was indeed, Yaman, how cruel would it be from Adnan to have lied to her all these years? Adnan doesn't strike me as a cruel man so I'm confused! [default_e13716.gif]
tdaisy

Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:11 pm I am wondering about Vedya's baby. If it was indeed, Yaman, how cruel would it be from Adnan to have lied to her all these years? Adnan doesn't strike me as a cruel man so I'm confused! [default_e13716.gif]
That was exactly what I was thinking! I am disliking Adnan by each episode!
The baby ( I did not hear her calling the baby my son Or daughter in Turkish, but people saying English sub says son), was born in 1994 so according to the flash back of Yaman/ Ferit in 1999( the toy car scene) the baby should have been 5. None of those two boys specially Yaman looked 5!!!!BTW, Yaman definitely look older than Ferit in their childhood flash backs!
So it may not be Yaman!

Also, in exit week’s fragment we heard someone tell Adnan that you were madly in love with Simone before you married Azade, so Vedia should not be the one he was madly in love before he got married!

So things are a bit messed up but unfortunately historically it is shown that Turkish shows are not reliable with time🤣
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Shemshak wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:03 pm

I watched it last night without sub.
It was an ok episode but I just felt Ayse was acting up too much for not much reason! That cool and happy character suddenly turned to a mean and angry so fast, imo! It is only couple of weeks they are together so even if she is feeling something For him, she is reacting too excessive.
The best scene was the hug after the taxi accid

This was actually a big puzzle foe everyone on how he figured out about Ayse being at the hotel! You didn’t miss anything. Nowhere it was mentioned. I thought maybe Vedia mentioned but she didn’t , so it a bit odd how he found out! Unless the hotel told him?????
I so agree with you, Aysa is reacting so excessively in the last two eps!
In other dizis, the long silent stares between leads always make me roll eyes 🙄, as it is used too often. In this one I am just missing it 😅😂

About the hotel, this is a big mistake in the scénario, stupide one. There were so many ways to make Ferit learns about her coming to the hotel and the writers miss the opportunity to use them...yazik!
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Episode 5
Again a very fast paced installment ....

The speed of Ayse's emotions is faster than light. Speed thrills...but also kills with pislik inc. hrtbreaking

@Joanne you're prediction of Azade as a facade cracking up fast is bang on...several scenes ...be it the young oppressed girl, mother to keep her pride intact or a wife who could be a better partner. orageodesespoir

Zumrut will have a nervous break down soon or she would upset Hande's apple cart. spinsmiley

If Sanjazade co. is into timer shipment, but seems to be more murkier business - trafficking, contraband, smuggling etc. Isn't there some thing called CCTV, physical security, audit & tax, legal department at the company?

Ferit and Sinan scenes were delight to watch - reconciliation at factory or last scene to make Ferit make his move. hugsmle

Hande, Ayse, Lehman, Vedhia continue to repeat their roles, btw did they give Lehman green earrings to signify envy? default_moque.gif

@DZgirl @Shemshak agree with your posts. Screenplay can be toned down for the dizi to complete a season with mix and depth.
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Shemshak wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:30 am
The baby was born in 1994 so according to the flash back of Yaman/ Ferit in 1999( the toy car scene) the baby should have been 5. None of those two boys specially Yaman looked 5!!!!
default_moque.gif Those boys looked more like 10! [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
tdaisy

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

OMG, I don't know how can I wait any longer for Monday episode! I truly love this show!!!
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Finally made it to ep. 5 with subs...

Question: What's yenge's name? Vedya or Mediha? I got confused there! spinsmiley

Seems that Sancakzade men are out to speak some harsh words to La Mama! Bravo, erkekler! fistbump
Azade's following her father's model of ruling her family and no wonder who she has it from! Sorry, I can't feel for her. if you don't like something you just don't try to do it or follow it, değıl mı?
Ferit and Sinan's bond is much stronger than I thought it was and I'm so happy about that!
Poor Leman was literally kicked out of the mansion and I now expect the worse from her.
Is it gonna be a Sinan-Ebru affair or a Cenk - Müge one? blase
I hate when mothers say to their kids what they've been through to have them born and raised. It's your choice to go through whatever a pregnancy brings ma'am, not your child's therefore we have no right to put that weight on their shoulders and make them feel guilty for what they are not responsible for! Unless we think that guilt will make them love us more which is stupid the least! Guilt is not love is fear and love includes no guilt in any form it's felt!
At the moment, I don't mind Ayse's feelings and mood exaggeration, she's confused about what she feels, so I'll give her some time to clear her head. :tongue_pbttt:

Hande...I won't even bother! She's just the worse that could happen to anyone! Always feel sorry for her mother.
Last edited by Joanne on Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Why did Azade ask Lehman to visit her mother at village??
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DefLeppard wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:10 pm Why did Azade ask Lehman to visit her mother at village??
She overheard the conversation she had with Sinan about him being his mommy's puppet, she didn't like her little revolution so she decided to send her away for a while(I hope) to bring her into her senses. Or so she believes. Plus she has other more important things to deal with hence she removes the easy ones out of her way. Little she knows...slaves, if they decide to stand up for themselves, nothing stops them! Not Azade, for sure.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Episode 6 - Summary (source: Dizilah)
Baha's appearance prevents Ayşe and Ferit from opening up about their true feelings to each other. While Ferit distances himself from her, Ayşe has to deal with the fugitive and injured Baha.

Hande thinks she's going to corner Ayşe with Baha, but she's in the wrong corner. Azade and Hande face off for the first time.

Despite all his doubts, Ferit takes a big step towards Ayşe, but her reaction leads the two to a completely different feeling. Baha's obsession with Ayşe will put the entire family through a great and painful test.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Joanne wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:01 am
DefLeppard wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:10 pm Why did Azade ask Lehman to visit her mother at village??
She overheard the conversation she had with Sinan about him being his mommy's puppet, she didn't like her little revolution so she decided to send her away for a while(I hope) to bring her into her senses. Or so she believes. Plus she has other more important things to deal with hence she removes the easy ones out of her way. Little she knows...slaves, if they decide to stand up for themselves, nothing stops them! Not Azade, for sure.
Did Azade's Scotland yard also find Ebru in town and wanted to deal with Sinan's affairs herself.??
OK, she banished Lehman.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DefLeppard wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:32 am Did Azade's Scotland yard also find Ebru in town and wanted to deal with Sinan's affairs herself.??
I didn't notice anything like that ama it's possible. She knows everything before it even happens!

That scene she holds the toy car and calls her gelinler to "advice" them for how and when and what her sons bla bla bla and what she expects from them was really annoying.
But I loved how Adnan gave her some words on her face about her and her father.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I think Azade sensed trouble with Ebru's appearance and maybe wants Leman out of the picture for some time until she makes Sinan put himself together? Yani, prevent a fight between the spouses?

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:52 am I think Azade sensed trouble with Ebru's appearance and maybe wants Leman out of the picture for some time until she makes Sinan put himself together? Yani, prevent a fight between the spouses?
Olabilir...yani to protect her favorite gelin and not to punish her for her behavior lately!
Leman was Azade's choice, right?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

I skipped reading summary so won’t comment on coming up episode but I noticed so much complain with ayes on why she is going after Baha, so I want to take your point!
I think she has an obligation regarding Baha and since she is a just and fair person she knows she has to take care of Baha! First Baha has been her long time friend. Second, he killed and went to jail to protect Ayse! She can’t ignore that fact and just leave him at this point.
I don’t like Baha, but honestly they guy has not done anything bad to Ayes, yet, except having delusion that Ause and he are a couple!
I personally wanted Ayse to tell Ferit about Baha and the problem he is in, since Ferit is a lawyer and can help. Unfortunately for dragging the plot, this is not going to happen.
What do you think? Should Ayse ignore Baha?
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Shemshak wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:34 pm I skipped reading summary so won’t comment on coming up episode but I noticed so much complain with ayes on why she is going after Baha, so I want to take your point!
I think she has an obligation regarding Baha and since she is a just and fair person she knows she has to take care of Baha! First Baha has been her long time friend. Second, he killed and went to jail to protect Ayse! She can’t ignore that fact and just leave him at this point.
I don’t like Baha, but honestly they guy has not done anything bad to Ayes, yet, except having delusion that Ause and he are a couple!
I personally wanted Ayse to tell Ferit about Baha and the problem he is in, since Ferit is a lawyer and can help. Unfortunately for dragging the plot, this is not going to happen.
What do you think? Should Ayse ignore Baha?
She cannot ignore and forget about him but she needs to make it clear to him that his saving her doesn't mean she has to become his girlfriend or that he can control her personal life. I don't expect him to accept that and he will try to manipulate her, I guess.

DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

@Shemshak *avoiding quote which makes longer posts*

Saving private Baha is the sole reason for Ayse to work on contract marriage with Ferit. So definitely Ayse cannot & will not ignore him.

Now there are very few scenes to tell Ayse's background. It's unfolding into minor flashbacks. Were they both college mates, neighbours, Friend of a friend, ....not sure on the intimacy of their relationship.

Now since Baha is manipulated by Hande, he would put a showdown with Ayse. Remember he is on the run, which kind of makes him weaker to succumb in the game or grow into pislik.

So what resources will Ayse use to move out of this sticky wicket?
First call will be to Vedia. She is local & will have some contacts to manage.
Second inform the lawyer handling the case, about the fugitive and pay more fees :(
Or find a new lawyer. Want Ebru to play a role here.
Finally ask help from Ferit. (Season 1 ending scene. Lol)
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

How long will we have to wait for Ayse to tell Ferit she was never Baha's lover and she's trying to save him because he's her friend and he saved her so she kind of owes him? I mean, clear any misunderstanding. I'm not optimistic about this.

DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Rosamund wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:57 am How long will we have to wait for Ayse to tell Ferit she was never Baha's lover and she's trying to save him because he's her friend and he saved her so she kind of owes him? I mean, clear any misunderstanding. I'm not optimistic about this.
She has already told this in bits and pieces
1. Her contract was to save someone's life
2. She doesnt have some one spl at Istanbul waiting for her etc.

All this has puzzled Ferit enough to question her repeated ask for cancelling the contract. Ferit has the trait to elicit the information...through his re-assurances and calmness.
But will all of this help Ayse to confess her love/ attraction? May not be. She might take an obligation rebound and run away.
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DefLeppard wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:11 am
Rosamund wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:57 am How long will we have to wait for Ayse to tell Ferit she was never Baha's lover and she's trying to save him because he's her friend and he saved her so she kind of owes him? I mean, clear any misunderstanding. I'm not optimistic about this.
She has already told this in bits and pieces
1. Her contract was to save someone's life
2. She doesnt have some one spl at Istanbul waiting for her etc.

All this has puzzled Ferit enough to question her repeated ask for cancelling the contract. Ferit has the trait to elicit the information...through his re-assurances and calmness.
But will all of this help Ayse to confess her love/ attraction? May not be. She might take an obligation rebound and run away.
Ferit may think she's trying to save Baha because she loves him and that she lied when she said she had no one special. I don't know. If he learns her heart is free for taking, what will they fight about for the rest of the dizi? biggrint

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Mashallah, mashallah, what a genius Baha is proving to be! In the big house that is the Sancakzade's, he was able to guess which room is Ayse and Ferit's! That is not to mention that he was able to sneak in without anybody being the wiser and managed, somehow, to get the medicine or the poison that he injected into Firtina1 :whistling_tune: :whistling_tune: :whistling_tune:

Writers, writers, lutfen ama... [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
tdaisy

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

tdaisy

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:46 pm Mashallah, mashallah, what a genius Baha is proving to be! In the big house that is the Sancakzade's, he was able to guess which room is Ayse and Ferit's! That is not to mention that he was able to sneak in without anybody being the wiser and managed, somehow, to get the medicine or the poison that he injected into Firtina1 :whistling_tune: :whistling_tune: :whistling_tune:

Writers, writers, lutfen ama... [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
😁😁😁 the writers are creating a "super" hero here! 🤣🤣🤣
I haven't watched yet, please tell me that the rest of the eps is good and more consistent than this saçma you mentioned ??
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Why did Ayse have to lie to Ferit about her feelings? She was worried because of Baha but it's not like she's romantically committed to him. I know the writers want to create suspense but this doesn't mean the characters have to behave illogically.

Return to “Other Titles”