Kalp Yarası

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

@DefLeppard and @Angel ,
I'm not sure it has to do with Kalp Atisi but I certainly feel annoyed with every single facial expression of hers in Kalp Yarasi and so far. And as I said above, I don't like people who want everything their way and now and there's "no" as an answer in their vocabulary.

@Angel canim, so nice to have you back here!💜 :hug3_entangled:
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Angel wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:07 pm We need to get this thread active. This show is so good!
I'll be here after I catch up as I'm an episode behind.
Welcome back canim. blisssmiley

I was a bit discourage when I read that people didn't like it but am so happy that you love it too!
tdaisy

Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:13 pm
Angel wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:07 pm We need to get this thread active. This show is so good!
I'll be here after I catch up as I'm an episode behind.
Welcome back canim. blisssmiley

I was a bit discourage when I read that people didn't like it but am so happy that you love it too!
Seriously, there are those who 'watched' the show and didnt like it? Or there were those who thought it would be like SAK and Hercai so they didn't give it a shot?
Misfit

Post by Misfit »

I watched it and i liked it.
The FL lead has a back bone which i love and the ML isn't ruled by some weird male syndrome, penchant for violence or has some childhood trauma fueling intikam falan. Seems good to me.
I'm just wondering when the next episode is going to air. Did it not air this week because of the holiday?
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Misfit wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:28 am I'm just wondering when the next episode is going to air. Did it not air this week because of the holiday?
Next week will be back, and yes they had a Kurban Bayram break. Wednesday it's their day, right? Because I usually watch after with subs.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Trailers of the coming episode.
Who's the lady around Sinan? Will he try to prove his independence through an affair? Poor Leman!

And the crazy Ba...(whatever his name is) is out!

Yaman's father dies and takes the secret with him, because Sadik and Adnan will try their best to keep it a secret!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Lady around Sinan was his girlfriend, whom he couldn't marry due to Azade.

The funeral of Yaman's father will set the story to unfold for......Adnan, Ehsan & Bakhtiyar.

Hande will try to test her love...*facepalm*
Angel

Post by Angel »

DefLeppard wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:32 am Lady around Sinan was his girlfriend, whom he couldn't marry due to Azade.

The funeral of Yaman's father will set the story to unfold for......Adnan, Ehsan & Bakhtiyar.

Hande will try to test her love...*facepalm*
Hande is just one big facepalm. [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Angel

Post by Angel »

Joanne wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:37 am

Trailers of the coming episode.
Who's the lady around Sinan? Will he try to prove his independence through an affair? Poor Leman!

And the crazy Ba...(whatever his name is) is out!

Yaman's father dies and takes the secret with him, because Sadik and Adnan will try their best to keep it a secret!
Leman is nice but she has no spine. She can't even stand up for her own daughter. Baho guy (is that his name?) will redefine the word psycho bence.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DefLeppard wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:32 am Lady around Sinan was his girlfriend, whom he couldn't marry due to Azade.
Angel wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:21 pm Leman is nice but she has no spine. She can't even stand up for her own daughter.
She could be his ex-girlfriend and Leman was Azade's choice because she's easier to manipulate, but honestly, I doubt poor Sinan ever had a girlfriend before his mommy found the perfect bride to him.
I think she's the lawyer for Baho's case, though.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

@Joanne ex girlfriend being Baha'is lawyer is
a brilliant idea. Good for a dizi plot!!!!
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Somehow I don't hate Hande. She's silly, immature, arrogant and delusional but also desperate and looks vulnerable. Yaman mentioned in the 1st episode she doesn't really love Ferit, it's more of a fantasy, their 'love'. I hope she gets real at the end, without doing something irrepairable.

Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Rosamund wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:20 pm Somehow I don't hate Hande. She's silly, immature, arrogant and delusional but also desperate and looks vulnerable. Yaman mentioned in the 1st episode she doesn't really love Ferit, it's more of a fantasy, their 'love'. I hope she gets real at the end, without doing something irrepairable.
did you watch last night episode (4)! I think if you watch it, you likewwill totally dislike Hande :)
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Ep4 reveled some of the secrets, as most of us already guessed, about Yaman and some more.
It seems the dynamic is changing a bit. The Happy looking, always smiling Ayse is gone and a sad version is replacing it (for trait that Ferit was falling for). The relationship is getting more serious. I feel Ayse is going too fast. She is falling for Ferit so her free self is going away and a more jealous one is replacing. The part with the ring and what was engrave in it, did not look too unusual to me but she got very upset about it and started being harsh on Ferit.
Now lets see what will happen with the divorce discussion!!!

I felt so very sorry for poor Sinan this episode. He got tangled in Ferit /Adnan/Yaman's game and lost what he dreaming for! I hope he wont turn into a bad /dark character after this.
We saw a glimpse of real Azade at their bedroom when Adnan came home drunk. She really loves Adnan, but seems Adnan loves someone else !!!!
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Episode 4

Ferit believes to play a game of equals. He sacrifices his brother's promotion to put Yaman on a pedestal of doom.
Adnan & Yaman play the victim card which is natural for a father-son? ;-)

Hande continues to live in a bubblewrap and manipulates everyone around her. Aspirational chasm as a Sr.Azade. yawnsmiley

Lots of food wasted at the konak - egged on egos default_moque.gif

Yaman has a shark resemblance to Mustafa (FGSN).. who has began a journey to doomsday... a toxic mixture of jealousy, self pity, lack of integrity, arrogance. Devil may care...oh yes.

So Ayse can cook, housekeep, horse ride while swallowing the hypothetical Baha crisis. And Ferit is totally impressed by her. Bring it on!! :happy_clap2:
Ayse should push Ferit to bounce back to loving life, but definitely not by using jealousy card. [default_rolleyes.gif].
Scenarists are making it a little fast with physical fascination. But would love to watch Ferit as a friend, as a date, as teasing her to overcome her inhibitions/shyness etc. Gokhan was superlative playing such shades in Kalp Atisi. (maybe i have a hangover of KA [default_faim.gif] )

Now there are several exes and awkward stolen glances. This is will become handy to move the plot based on TRP etc. Personally not a big fan of such entanglements. hohumsmileyf

Instead give scenarios Ferit at professional, Ayse ( & rest of female roles) a better way to kill time.

Few bloopers - how did Ayse find her mother's grave at Antakya, didnt Ayse realize that Ferit had reached earlier than expected? Ferit appears almost everywhere.

Finally ... dialogues long and too fast spoken. Sitll liking it purpleheart
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Shemshak wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:26 am
Rosamund wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:20 pm Somehow I don't hate Hande. She's silly, immature, arrogant and delusional but also desperate and looks vulnerable. Yaman mentioned in the 1st episode she doesn't really love Ferit, it's more of a fantasy, their 'love'. I hope she gets real at the end, without doing something irrepairable.
did you watch last night episode (4)! I think if you watch it, you likewwill totally dislike Hande :)
I watched with subs today. I pity Hande because she's totally delusional. She told Ayse she must be blind to not see how much Ferit loves her. Someone's definitely blind, but it's not Ayse.

I think both Ferit and Adnan were very unfair to Sinan. Adnan did it out of guilt, Ferit's playing his own game. Telling Sinan 'Abi, niye anlamiyorsun beni?' Understand what? Ferit didn't give him any explanation. But at least Sinan has come to realize he cannot get respect as long as he's his mother's puppet.

I don't know who's crazier here - Yaman, Baha or Hande. For me, Yaman's the creepiest. I also wonder whose end will be most tragic. In this, I count Azade too.

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Thank you ladies for your comments and reviews of the episodes!
I like this series very much and I am happy we can share our thoughts all together ❤🌷
The story is attractive and the leads are doing a good job, especially Gokhane, though I agree with what have been said, some improvements would be welcomed in the scenario, the editing and characters development.

The last eps was globally good, the weak point was the last scene though: Ayse sees Férit back from the hotel, even before her, and continue in her jalousy posture?? An obvious lack of consistency in the scenario. The guy obviously left his ex and comeback to home, he even clearly mentioned being angry at the fact that she gave her agreement to Hande for joining him (believing Hande lie) and Ayse continue arguing about the ring and the names on the horse...it did seem a bit childish and off character for a strong and sensible girl like Ayse.
I hope the writers will be more attentive to such details, it will bring more consistency to this nice story.

@DefLeppard my understanding about the grave is that it's of a person with the same name as Ayse's mother, not her mother grave. She took some soil from it to her flower as she used to do with her mother's grave.
❤️ Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis ❤️
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

I liked the episode a lot despite some mistakes the writers made especially the sudden jealousy both main characters displayed and at the end, Ayse not realizing that Ferit must have rejected Hande to be able to arrive home before her! pinkcuffs

Was Adnan's yenge his former lover and can she be Yaman's mother? Ola bilir...

The creepiest character for me is Baha! tcuckoo
tdaisy

DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Applying chemical reactions tfume

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

That was a good episode, able to watch today with subs.
So, what is the case between Adnan and Vedya(is that her name again?)? She seemed really worried and lost in thoughts right after he came home drunk. As @Mer(Abla) said, could she be Yaman's mother?
Ayse asking for divorce again is so stupid! She's jealous and he is too, to talk and open up at this point might not be an option, so, will he force her to stay?...our contract is still on filan falan?! I guess noticing he was home before her, is something she will remember in future time, at the moment she was too angry to realize he was there.
Hande only knows how to hurt people...her mother, Ayse, Yaman, Ferit. So don't worry canim you've become just like Azade, no doubt!
Poor Sinan! At least he said what he thinks to La Mama but he was so hurt and disappointed. Could this lead him to be a villain?
Giving Yaman, a wounded man the power only problems could bring. Being on top he will remember all the injustice he has received and of course, he would want more and more...he has that perfect greedy face!

Ayse and Firtina were too cute to handle!🤎🐴
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

Joanne wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm That was a good episode, able to watch today with subs.
So, what is the case between Adnan and Vedya(is that her name again?)? She seemed really worried and lost in thoughts right after he came home drunk. As @Mer(Abla) said, could she be Yaman's mother?
Ayse asking for divorce again is so stupid! She's jealous and he is too, to talk and open up at this point might not be an option, so, will he force her to stay?...our contract is still on filan falan?! I guess noticing he was home before her, is something she will remember in future time, at the moment she was too angry to realize he was there.
Hande only knows how to hurt people...her mother, Ayse, Yaman, Ferit. So don't worry canim you've become just like Azade, no doubt!
Poor Sinan! At least he said what he thinks to La Mama but he was so hurt and disappointed. Could this lead him to be a villain?
Giving Yaman, a wounded man the power only problems could bring. Being on top he will remember all the injustice he has received and of course, he would want more and more...he has that perfect greedy face!

Ayse and Firtina were too cute to handle!🤎🐴
Yeah, the way Hande treated her mother is despicable. What a brat! But I think this is you sow what you reap situation for the parents (now the mother, later the father who is the one who spoiled Hande the most). Hande thinks the world turns around her and that she is irreplaceable to everybody just the way she is to her parents and maybe Yaman. She will fall hard.

I don't understand why did Ferit vote for Yaman at the expense of Sinan. If it's to show Yaman that he will not succeed at the top of the company, I think it's a poor and strange strategy... I just don't get it.
tdaisy

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Last edited by Joanne on Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:45 pm Yeah, the way Hande treated her mother is despicable. What a brat! But I think this is you sow what you reap situation for the parents (now the mother, later the father who is the one who spoiled Hande the most). Hande thinks the world turns around her and that she is irreplaceable to everybody just the way she is to her parents and maybe Yaman. She will fall hard.

I don't understand why did Ferit vote for Yaman at the expense of Sinan. If it's to show Yaman that he will not succeed at the top of the company, I think it's a poor and strange strategy... I just don't get it.
Agree about Hande...and dare to say she deserves a hard fall, the hardest possible.
Do you think there's a chance for Ferit to know about his father's secret? If not and he voted for Yaman just to make his days a bit more difficult and see him falling from the top, it is strange! But I believe Ferit has something in mind, something bigger because he asked Sinan to forgive him for not being able to tell him. There's something here.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

BTW the scene of the almost kiss between Ayse and Ferit was 🔥🔥🔥
wub [uff.gif]
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Mer(Abla) wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:41 pm Was Adnan's yenge his former lover and can she be Yaman's mother? Ola bilir...
To add here, she probably doesn't know she has a son if they told her the baby was born dead.😢
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

About Ferit voting for Yaman, if it's just to teach Yaman a lesson, it's very selfish of him to risk the company's future for this. But maybe there is indeed more to it.

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

Wawou the eps looks full of action! tpopcorn
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Whom did Ayse tell her marriage with Ferit is on paper only? Baha?

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

It looks like a guy wearing a suit or a formal white shirt. I can't see Baha wearing something like this. If it was Baha, it would be a big mistake for Ayse to give him any explanations about her marriage as this would only increase his hope. He needs to know that Ayse doesn't love him this way.

I don't think Ferit knows about his father's secret. He didn't give any hint that he knew.

Anyway, I think it's Azade to whom Adnan is saying that he doesn't love her. Oha to that! If it's indeed her, it will be a big blow to her ego.
tdaisy

Return to “Other Titles”