Kalp Yarası

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

DZgirl wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:17 pm This one looks interesting! Do we have a date yet?
Monday, June 28th.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

DZgirl wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:17 pm This one looks interesting! Do we have a date yet?
June 28th.

DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

@Joanne @Rosamund thanks!🌷
❤️ Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis ❤️
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:23 pm
Finally, almost there.

ok, so he was supposed to marry Hande, the cunning-looking one, but marries Ayse, the cute-looking one, instead who will probably turn out to be the love of his life? :cool2_beans:

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Has anyone watched live? How was it?
I couldn't watch...
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
divadutchess
Verified Member

Post by divadutchess »

The cast of this dizi is SOOOOOO meh. I thought the scenes all fell flat!
nigeriandreamer

Post by nigeriandreamer »

divadutchess wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:32 pm The cast of this dizi is SOOOOOO meh. I thought the scenes all fell flat!
I totally agree. It falls flat in the acting and the looks they are giving. At least if you are going to recycle these tired dizi tropes let it be entertaining.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Story, characters, styling/setting, camera /photography, music...every department is very very ordinary.

Pretty woman, Walk in the clouds....etc rehashed.

Best wishes to Gokhan, he really needs a good project. :)
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I too expected more. I don't like much the acting of the female lead (the good girl) - I feel she has the right expressions and body movements but she speaks too quickly, exactly like an actor reciting her lines.

Gokhan doesn't look excited about this role, his heart is not in it, imo.

Both main characters are boring yani. Hande is somewhat interesting, as grey characters usually are.

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

This is emotional blackmail that Hande is doing. And what is she expecting to gain? He's already married.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

I've finally watched the episode. I'm not thrilled but I'm not disappointed either. I will just say, it was the first episode maybe it will get better...hopefully. There was something missing but I can't tell what was it... passion, maybe?!

Is the girl - Hande? - the one that was in Kalp Atisi playing Oyku's sister? Let me check the names again. Merve Çağıran, I mean and she was in Cocuk too, right?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

@Joanne ...me too hoping that the story sails smoothly. It might not be a rom-com or a family drama. Somewhere in b/w.

Yes, the role played by Hande is the same one who played Eylul's sister in Kalp Atisi.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

The story is slowly picking up steam...the duality of joint families, Hande is not so masoom, Yaman on mission to destroy everything around him & rest of characters have a line or two ..& hopefully a story to tell too.

Amidst this chaos, there is a fresh start to make for Ferit...not an easy one...it's a paradox that his mother's name is Azade (means to be free /freedom). Hmmm
Ayca is neither naive. She has a strong reason to earn her money through this contract marriage.

Quick loop holes in the characters.
If Ferit was a shrewd lawyer, was it difficult to detect the fling of Yaman & Hande?. Oh Milord!!
Ayca should have an aunt, babaanne etc to come back in the story. They should have used early episode to establish this other than Bahar (?) her spl friend.

Episode 2 had very poor editing & continuation of scenes. Esp the rain scenes...could have been as iconic as Kalp Atisi one... dance me to the end of love by Leo Cohen.Sigh!!! those were the good days.
@mili @Joanne @Sultan Banu
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I just haven't started with this one, haven't even checked one scene on YT... [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Yet to watch ep. 2...will soon! With subs.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

I can not believe no one is interested in this show!!! I do no see any activity here.

I LOVE this show!
I was not planning to watch since I heard the SAK and Hercai writers are involved here ( two shows I could not watch- Sorry if we have fans here), but I gave it a try and now this is my most favorite summer show (along with AMI)!
I have never seen Yagmur in anything but I just love here in this show! I think she has amazing chemistry with Gokhan!!

I abhor Yaman, specially after what he did last ep (3) with his dad at hospital & not calling help for Ayse after the shooting! But still i don't understand his self confidence that Hande loves him and not Ferit!!!!!

Hope there are others here watching this show!
belalugosi
Warrior Princess

Post by belalugosi »

I'm watching too.

Yaman and Hande are actually perfectly matched in that they're both delusional. Also I don't know if it's an acting choice but Yaman constantly has his shoulders hunched up like he's about to fight someone.
Drea
Verified Member

Post by Drea »

Don’t read if you want to watch but haven’t yet. There may be spoilers!!!

I’m also watching! I like that it’s kinda laid back even though it’s a drama. It isn’t drama drama action action all the time. I can’t get over how Hande thought she should not be in jail or in trouble at all. She shot the gun and hit someone even if it wasn’t the person she was aiming at. There should be consequences for that whether it was an “accident” or not. She is such a spoiled brat.

Also talking about delusional, I think we need to add Baha to the list. That guy is going to be trouble for sure. He thinks that him and Ayse are going to be a couple for some unknown reason.
DZgirl
Stajyer

Post by DZgirl »

I am watching too, and like it very much!
The story is nice, even If taking place in a traditional environment it is presented with modern flavore.
Gokhan is very good in his role, we can feel a confirmed actor, Yağmur has good potential, she will improve I am sure (she needs some practice in the crying scenes 😀 )
❤️ Keep Calm and Enjoy Dizis ❤️
Shemshak
Warrior Princess

Post by Shemshak »

Can someone tell me why azade has so much control over everything? The scene she did t let her grand daughter ( forgot her name) go out was totally brutal! Also the scene she made because of Ayse ordering pizza!
I know she is the source of the wealth and adnan did not have money, but there should be some other reason for all that power! It can’t be just money!
With the monster Azade is , no wonder Adnan had some extra activity (😛) on the side! Like to know who was Yaman’s mom!!!
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Shemshak wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:29 am Can someone tell me why azade has so much control over everything? The scene she did t let her grand daughter ( forgot her name) go out was totally brutal! Also the scene she made because of Ayse ordering pizza!
I know she is the source of the wealth and adnan did not have money, but there should be some other reason for all that power! It can’t be just money!
With the monster Azade is , no wonder Adnan had some extra activity (😛) on the side! Like to know who was Yaman’s mom!!!
Usually, a huge, painful secret lies behind such behaviors...as far as I've seen. Probably an unfortunate romance before her forced wedding for who knows what reason, the life she didn't have the chance to live, a control-on-everything family, or she knows she's not as powerful as she wants others to believe...all those together?!?
Even though I'm a bit behind in episodes, I do feel that Yaman is more than an abi to Ferit. Stepbrother, brother... something. Don't tell me if that's already revealed...that he's Adnan's son, I mean. I feel he is but still...
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Good 3rd episode.

Little slow when compared to previous one, but possible flashback were given in a very subtle way. So Ferit and Yaman have exchanged their positions in the society for a major cover up. Bakhtiyar, Adnan and Siez hold their cards closer and Azade is taking her bets.

Yagmur is definitely refreshing ...(no aesthetic surgeries) and her styling is perfect. Also waiting for a powerful acting from Gokhan...esp Ferit's heart break, after shocks and denial to love again.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

And Sinan is not Adnan's son. ;-). Born to Azade before she met Adnan
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Sooo...
I was a bit behind with this one and thanks to their break I will be able to catch up easily - on 4th right now.
I need to say a few things as seen so far...
Yaman's Adnan's son and I really haven't felt that sorry for a character like his up until now. Poor guy not only has to hope in vain for Hande's love he also has to take every insult coming from her mother and Hande herself. Wanting to prove them wrong and to be someone respectful and rich, I'm afraid he will soon find himself in real trouble. Could Zumrut be his mother? I mean, all that effort to keep him away from her daughter, could it be something more than just him being a poor worker, hence not suitable for her family?? tfume
Azade might be the coldest, most despicable mother I've ever seen in any dizi so far. Like, who she thinks she is? Literally having everyone imprisoned from her husband to her boys and their families, servants, and even Hande and Zumrut, I feel mostly and above all, herself. If I want a super-fast reveal of any secret that would be Azade's big secret. There must be something huge behind those walls of her heart and I'm so glad to see Ferit being such rebellious and Ayse never taking a step back, even when she has all the reasons for it and regret her decision to leave the mansion. Azade has really met her nemesis with Ayse! yesssmileyf
Adnanreminds me so much of his character in Fazilet! And there's a Sinan too...not as cute as the Egemen one though! He should be doing more to protect his sons and stand by them but for now, he seems to worry about his secret. Everything else is been left aside. blase
Handeis so...I really don't feel like talking about her at the moment. I hate people who think they can have it all their way, o kadar. tdramaqueen
Sadik,so nice to see Kadin's Hikmet here!😍

I see a bright future for Ayse and Ferit and no future at all for Hande and Ferit. :bbeatingheart:
Me Dimples is as cute as always has been! tpanic And I like him more with Yağmur than Mevre. tblush
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Joanne wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:28 pm And I like him more with Yağmur than Mevre. tblush
+1 to this feeling. This might be due casting at Kalp Atisi. ...Mevre & Gokhan were not a couple.
Angel

Post by Angel »

We need to get this thread active. This show is so good!
I'll be here after I catch up as I'm an episode behind.
Angel

Post by Angel »

DefLeppard wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:23 pm
Joanne wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:28 pm And I like him more with Yağmur than Mevre. tblush
+1 to this feeling. This might be due casting at Kalp Atisi. ...Mevre & Gokhan were not a couple.
I didn't like Merve in KA and I like her even less here. ssmug

Return to “Other Titles”