Ada Masalı

Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

If we think about this rationally, what's done is done. Haziran can redeem herself by helping him return the loan, which she has been doing. I don't see how else Poyraz can get out of the mess.

He's not right that feeling sorry is of no use. Haziran has been trying to fix her mistake.

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

I'm glad the secret's out which means all relationships are going to face new dynamics and be reset including those who come from the past.
With babaanne pouring more oil on the fire burning, Haziran whom we know has regret from day one, will be now also paying for her mother's mistakes that come from the past, whatever it might be.
Somehow I believe that's connected to Poyraz's father...could the mother be Zeynep's friend who met the father while visiting her?
Or the father was in love with Zeynep (yani she stole his heart - "thief") but she was never in love with him as her dream was to leave the island and he married someone who left him?! Aliye hanim would have never accepted a stranger as a bride to her son and I could not blame that woman for leaving a house ruled by babaanne. As I'm ready to think the worse coming out of her, she might never allow the mother to meet with Poyraz when she tried as Aliye said to Haziran.
Aliye hanim holds all the secrets and Poyraz and Haziran will find their way back to love and cuteness pretty soon. wub
Anyhow, I'm going to enjoy all angry Alp Navruz to the fullest! tblush
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:47 am If we think about this rationally, what's done is done. Haziran can redeem herself by helping him return the loan, which she has been doing. I don't see how else Poyraz can get out of the mess.

He's not right that feeling sorry is of no use. Haziran has been trying to fix her mistake.
The fact that life is not just black and white, there are reflections as well, will hit him hard one of these days.
He's a very sincere person and proud and honest but he has to learn to forgive people when they deserve it. Babaanne has done a good job here too, maalasef. I'm tiring you with my ranting for her.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

Idil will not keep her mouth shut and soon the entire island will know Haziran hurt Poyraz's business. Cancel culture island-style. Why could she live there after that?

At least she no longer needs to be afraid of that nasty Hakan. Idil will remind Poyraz about what Haziran did at every opportunity. [default_rolleyes.gif]

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Rosamund wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:21 pm Idil will not keep her mouth shut and soon the entire island will know Haziran hurt Poyraz's business. Cancel culture island-style. Why could she live there after that?

At least she no longer needs to be afraid of that nasty Hakan. Idil will remind Poyraz about what Haziran did at every opportunity. [default_rolleyes.gif]
Of course not, now she has her dream loading and babaanne supporting her! (Here I go again with babaanne!)
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

valentia wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:33 am
Oha! Poyraz firtina geliyor! Let's see how long it will last... tpopcorn
tdaisy

turkish_tea

Post by turkish_tea »

Looking forward to angry Poyraz. The change in hairstyle gives him a more brutal edge. Like that.

Not looking forward to Idil's gloating.
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

All characters will have their fair share of hits & misses in this unfolding of truth.
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

turkish_tea wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:32 am Looking forward to angry Poyraz. The change in hairstyle gives him a more brutal edge. Like that.

Not looking forward to Idil's gloating.
I usually don't like ponytails on men but I, somehow, find it so sexy on Alp and combined with the tan, it looks very well indeed. purpleheart
tdaisy

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Alp is I believe the only male actor whos hair is "controversial", never have seen so many being divided on it lmao default_moque.gif
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Sultan Banu wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:50 pm Alp is I believe the only male actor whos hair is "controversial", never have seen so many being divided on it lmao default_moque.gif
But he's in best looks with this hair, eh?
Is everyone in the family that perfect?
Or all the beauty's on your cousin?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Joanne wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:53 pm
Sultan Banu wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:50 pm Alp is I believe the only male actor whos hair is "controversial", never have seen so many being divided on it lmao default_moque.gif
But he's in best looks with this hair, eh?
Is everyone in the family that perfect?
Or all the beauty's on your cousin?

He looked the best in the last ep, esp in the white shirt :drink_ccoffee:

Most of my real cousins are decent looking tmixpoints
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

The missed opportunities...
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Joanne wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:09 am

The missed opportunities...
I hate who interrupt couples in such moments. And in cam tavanlar last episode 3 times happened. [default_th_rollingpin.gif] [default_th_rollingpin.gif]
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

It was worse than I thought. Ama aferin Haziran for deciding to stay and face everyone.

As for those judging her, they should think if this is how they want their mistakes to be judged. Selma pulling back was particularly painful. Are family and friends supposed to be there for you when you make a mistake?

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Vay be! Excellent episode, it had everything.

I speculated that Selma and Zeynep fell out because of aman, but this was better, because it hurts on an another level. No wonder Aliye called her thief...

Hakan has to be the most pathetic antagonist ever, not as worse as Kaan Karadag in SCK, but close enough. He is such a wussy...Also hopefully they will have no opened his story too.

Uff someone hit Idil with the mini shovel
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

His face the moment babaanne says "no way as long as I live" hrtbreaking
Sultan Banu wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:22 pm Uff someone hit Idil with the mini shovel
The mini-one??! I'd rather use a huge, heavy one! [default_th_rollingpin.gif]
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Rosamund wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:52 pm As for those judging her, they should think if this is how they want their mistakes to be judged. Selma pulling back was particularly painful. Are family and friends supposed to be there for you when you make a mistake?
I am so disappointed at Selma. She should have listened to Haziran's side of the story.
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Zeynep's story came out at the wrong time. Now Haziran will be judged for her mother's actions as well. It gives Idil and Babaanne more ammunition against her. She is truly alone on that island. But I am so proud of her decision to stay at the island.
It seems as if Hakan's betrayal is not as big as Haziran's for the ada people. Hope he loses everything.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

UglyDuckling wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:44 am Zeynep's story came out at the wrong time. Now Haziran will be judged for her mother's actions as well. It gives Idil and Babaanne more ammunition against her. She is truly alone on that island. But I am so proud of her decision to stay at the island.
It seems as if Hakan's betrayal is not as big as Haziran's for the ada people. Hope he loses everything.
I'm expecting a total change on Zeynep. Eventually, she will recognize her mistake, admit her faults, and will stand next to her daughter for the first time. I think the island will remind her who she really is and will have her away from her fake life. She and Selma will find peace at the end even though what she did was really bad. She literally has stolen her sister's dream!

Does babaanne know Hakan's involved too? Wait until she finds out...or her virulence depletes on Haziran and her mother?
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
turkish_tea

Post by turkish_tea »

Really pleased with Bolum 7 of Ada Masali. The writers took the story forward, did not let the whole Haziran and her lie drag too much. They also brought out the Zeynep/Selma dispute out in the open. Glad to see Haziran stand strong and not leave the island.

On other thoughts, I feel like the ratings of this show would double if they moved it to another day. It would do good for both the shows that are aired on Tuesday, if one of them moves.
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

^Idk why BO had to follow AM on that day when kanald knew "Yargi" will be on the Tuesday spot in winter.. IIrc Saturday has no kanald show.

Neyse, just give me enough episodes, dear startv. Maybe we have luck it is on star...MA got a lot with bad ones.

___

What I really loved was when Haziran said she will fight he was imo enamoured with that spirit. Of course there will be an open war, and Hazi has just few allies (Biricik, Görkem, Zeynep maybe) while he has the whole island. I do hope they beware us of Poyraz and Idil engagement or something...but so far they did not go too clichée. Hope it stays that way.

Would be fun if they reconcile but without anyone knowing and have secret dates ;D
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Sultan Banu wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:28 pm Would be fun if they reconcile but without anyone knowing and have secret dates ;D
[default_dancing-smiley.gif] [default_winking.gif]
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Sultan Banu wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:28 pm Would be fun if they reconcile but without anyone knowing and have secret dates ;D
After the way he looked at her when babaanne [default_th_rollingpin.gif] said "never as long as I live" I believe that's what gonna happen. He can't be mad at her and she's determined to have him back full terms! [uff.gif] wub
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Sultan Banu wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:28 pm Neyse, just give me enough episodes, dear startv. Maybe we have luck it is on star...MA got a lot with bad ones.
People on Twitter and Facebook are saying that they have signed for 26 episodes no matter how the ratings do. Which for me, if it's true, is the perfect amount of episodes for a dizi. Perfectly perfect!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

Joanne wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:21 am
Sultan Banu wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:28 pm Neyse, just give me enough episodes, dear startv. Maybe we have luck it is on star...MA got a lot with bad ones.
People on Twitter and Facebook are saying that they have signed for 26 episodes no matter how the ratings do. Which for me, if it's true, is the perfect amount of episodes for a dizi. Perfectly perfect!
In bold, this is how all PH and crew to sign up with broadcasters. The story needs to be told and audience should enjoy the journey.....just not snap it with ratings.

Return to “Other Titles”