Ada Masalı

Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

According to the NHS, it is not impossible that people will be unaffected from coma.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coma/

But since she is old, it is a tad unrealistic default_moque.gif

Idk if they are rushing with the story, but they couldn't let her lay there forever. I would have wished she only remembers later what Hazi said, or something where Poyraz can count 2 and 2 together.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

UglyDuckling wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:22 am Are they rushing with the story? Babaanne is totally fine after being in coma for weeks. Medically impossible. Ama dizi işte
It could be regarding the ratings aren't so high. tpissed off
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini »

Joanne wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:50 pm It could be regarding the ratings aren't so high.
no plz i don't want too see it end too soon. there is a lot more left to explore chemistry b/w poyhaz
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

No rating mating talk here

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

I agree with you guys, I don't want it to end that soon and I really hope it won't!
Ay tamam! No more "rating mating" talk!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
turkish_tea

Post by turkish_tea »

Babaanne, Idil, Hakan, Haziran's mother.... so many negative characters. Then there is the big lie that is yet to be uncovered. I feel like they will give us one whole episode where Haziran and Poyraz are all loved up and coupley-coupley and the at the end of it, there will be the big explosive confession.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Are you ready for more cuteness tonight? tswoon maviglasses
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

turkish_tea wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:47 am Babaanne, Idil, Hakan, Haziran's mother.... so many negative characters. Then there is the big lie that is yet to be uncovered. I feel like they will give us one whole episode where Haziran and Poyraz are all loved up and coupley-coupley and the at the end of it, there will be the big explosive confession.

Yep, they could have toned this down. The show would work very fine with just one antagonist.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Ah babaanne, ah!
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

UglyDuckling wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:12 am I think Poyraz's mother was an outsider who married his islander father and then later left them because she couldn't handle island life. That is the reason he never left the island.
Poor Poyraz. smileys/default_crysmiley1
Sultan Banu
Warrior Princess

Post by Sultan Banu »

Did I understood it right that Idil actually does love Hakan, but she has this weird competition status thing on her mind and goes for Poyraz because he is the grandson of the well respected Aliye?
Jesus 😂💀
Poyraz was upset though the Islanders did not believe him when he said he did not assault that scammer.
Hakan getting exposed .. the plot is fast.

And oh the complicated relationships spinsmiley

- Mayor Dad loved Zeynep, Hazi possibly his daughter
- Aliye hating Zeynep and calling her a thief...
- Poyraz and Hazi repeating his parents story
- Poyraz' dad probably died early and the mother left

I understand grannys concerns though...Poyraz was alone upset thinking Hazi dumped him.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Sultan Banu wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:29 am Poyraz' dad probably died early and the mother left
She left when he was 7, went to Istanbul and never came back and his dad died in accident on the sea...at least that's what I understood.

I am still to watch whole episode, but I couldn't resist catching up with few videos and specially that end of episode.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

mili wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:15 pm
Sultan Banu wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:29 am Poyraz' dad probably died early and the mother left
She left when he was 7, went to Istanbul and never came back and his dad died in accident on the sea...at least that's what I understood.

I am still to watch whole episode, but I couldn't resist catching up with few videos and specially that end of episode.
So, should we expect a mother's return in the near future?
Haven't watched the ep. yet, just as you some videos...and definitely the last part! [uff.gif] [uff.gif]
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Joanne wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:24 pm So, should we expect a mother's return in the near future?
That was my first thought when I heard it!! If this show goes into winter season than she will come 100%
Angel

Post by Angel »

I've only be able to watch the first 2 episodes and have no time to catch up. Does anyone have the time to give me a quick özet of the most important stuff? tswoon
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Angel wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:19 pm I've only be able to watch the first 2 episodes and have no time to catch up. Does anyone have the time to give me a quick özet of the most important stuff? tswoon
Sure, honey, ama can I do that tomorrow? It's a bit late and I'm tired to write now. wetkiss
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Angel

Post by Angel »

Joanne wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:20 pm
Angel wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:19 pm I've only be able to watch the first 2 episodes and have no time to catch up. Does anyone have the time to give me a quick özet of the most important stuff? tswoon
Sure, honey, ama can I do that tomorrow? It's a bit late and I'm tired to write now. wetkiss
Of course, canim. Whenever you can. No rush.
Sagol! tcupid
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

So, @Angel cim, here we go...
Summary of episode 3:
Haziran is very surprised to see Hakan in front of her. Hakan's unpredictable attitude puts Haziran in a difficult situation. Meanwhile, Eylul and Adar's engagement party is approaching. Eylül wants every place to be decorated with flowers. When Haziran goes to the Island's only flower shop, she realizes that all the flowers have already been bought.
Having to fight with İdil for flowers, in the end, Haziran finds herself on a journey with Poyraz. When everything is ready for the party, the young engaged couple gets into a big fight; Haziran learns that something Poyraz said caused the fight... Poyraz, on the other hand, considers himself extremely justified. While the duo is trying to solve this problem, one more person is about to learn the secret of Haziran.

Summary of episode 4:
Haziran and Poyraz are very close to each other for the first time. However, İdil's suspicions are about to dissolve everything. Hank intervenes. Unfortunately, this upsets Haziran even more. Poyraz has to face the fact that Haziran is not permanent on the island. Haziran, on the other hand, gradually loses her movement area due to the situation she is stuck in. Moreover, everything that happens is a burden on her heart. As the opening approaches, they will need to find a cook for the hotel. Of course, Haziran and Poyraz cannot agree on this; While Haziran wants flashy and innovative dishes, Poyraz is after simplicity and taste. Poyraz gets angry that Haziran is trying to solve everything with technology and asks her if she can spend a day without using technology. The two make a sweet bet; If Haziran manages to survive in a deserted bay, Poyraz will tell her his biggest secret. Even if he loses, Haziran will have to tell her biggest secret to Poyraz. On her return from the bay, Haziran receives an unexpected job offer. Poyraz is very shaken by this offer.

Summary of episode 5:
Poyraz's coming to the pier and saying "don't go!" affects Haziran very much. While the young woman tries to understand the reason behind this, Poyraz questions why Haziran is convinced to stay right away. Two stubborn goats run into each other to hear the confession of their magical attraction. All the island is talking about is Poyraz saying "Don't go" to Haziran at the pier. Meanwhile, Buray concert tickets are quickly sold out. The opening of the hotel will obviously be quite successful. One last hurdle remains; municipal control… İdil, who does not want that hotel to open as much as Hakan, steps in. A new problem awaits Haziran and Poyraz. On top of that, concert artist Buray's guitarist also has health problems. Haziran and Poyraz join hands to solve problems.

Summary of episode 6:
Aliye's awakening brings joy to all the people of the island. Haziran, who has never seen Poyraz this happy before, is afraid that Aliye remembers what she told her while she was still in a coma. Of course, there will be disruptions when the hotel welcomes its first customers. But a client comes in, harassing the entire team. Eventually, he gets displaced. The real problem starts after he leaves the hotel. Reservations are canceled. Agencies declare that they will not work with an establishment with such an attitude. Haziran and Poyraz have to find a way and get through this disaster. Meanwhile, Poyraz is determined to open up about his feelings to Haziran.

So these are the episode summaries as given in dizilah.com.
In all episodes, we were lucky to have...
-beautiful scenes between Haziran & Poyraz, :bbeatingheart: wub
-Haziran's mother's coming back to the island after many years, tfume
-Hakan trying to find a way to close the hotel as he's been ordered by the company, [default_fight2-smiley.gif]
-Melisa's torture seeing Alper & Biricik coming closer every day, smileys/default_crysmiley1
-Idil's never-ending tries to get together with Poyraz (always wearing her pearls necklace), :cclown_ery:
-also Idil's never-ending tries to cause problems to Haziran and make her leave the island(so far all failed), :roflroll2:
-Idil's father was in love with Haziran's mother and the two sisters (Selma and Zeynep- Haziran's aunt and mother) are still and always on very bad terms but I think a great love and connection hides under the surface! :whistling_tune:
-Poyraz's granny wakes up right at the moment when Haziran's shared her secret with her and unfortunately she heard and remembers everything, so she will be the biggest obstacle between them. She doesn't like Haziran at all for one more reason, because she's Zeynep's daughter who calls her a thief. I'm sure this granny knows too much from the years when her son(Poyraz's dad) and the rest were young and she was best friends with Selma's and Zeynep's mother. :ko2_knocked:
-Poyraz opened his heart to Haziran and for the first time, he told someone about his mother who left him when he was seven and his father died in a sea accident after a while. He has never seen his mother ever since. smileys/default_crysmiley1
-Biricik has revealed Haziran's secret to Alper ... in the heat of the moment! [didisaythat.gif]
-Sadik(the big guy) is now Gorkem's taxi driver and also security person for the hotel(funny scenes here) default_moque.gif
-Gorkem and Zeynep are also on very bad terms as she hasn't forgiven him for lying to her that he and Haziran were on the Greek islands vacationing while they were at the Island. tdramaqueen
-And for the end, Poyraz trying to confess his feelings to Haziran and all the scenes between them trying to kiss... swoon2 wub He finally made it! yesssmileyf tpanic

I think I've writen everything...If I've forgot something guys, please add.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
DefLeppard
Warrior Princess

Post by DefLeppard »

@Joanne totally enjoyed your post beyond the dizilah summaries. hugsmle
You got all the emojis bang on with those one line descriptions. :cool2_beans:
UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Oha!The secret is out.
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

-Is that a promise? That she'll see a different Poyraz from now on?
-The falling Haziran is on again!
-Ay! She will definitely see a different Poyraz...ama not the one we were waiting for!
-Idil's dream is loading...

You know, if happiness knocks on our door in early episodes ain't any good...so I'm OK.
Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Rosamund
Guru

Post by Rosamund »

I'm relieved the secret is out, the suspense and the misunderstanding between the two were making me nervous. I'm afraid it will be the cliffhanger though.

But in the meantime, Poyraz flirting with all the girls on the island and all the comic situations that will arise will be fun, I'm sure.

Poyraz will feel angry and betrayed for sure. But after some time he will realize that Haziran wouldn't have stayed and worked with him on the hotel if she were not sorry for what she did.

How many episodes until he realizes that, hum? biggrint And how many apologies from Haziran until he softens a bit?

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Actually my first thought is that full secret won't be out, even though they totally showed it, but after bit of dizi experiences I don't think Poyraz will learn everything just now.

I totally love this Haziran being jealous over Poyraz and how he is flirting with every girl!
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

I wanted to ask, what did you think about Poyraz's confession at the veranda?
I mean when other people prepare something romantic in a beautiful place & buy some flowers, Poyraz confesses by telling the girl he loves his deepest painful secrets, tells her she's special to him & buys her the chocolate she loves!
Yani, once again he chooses simplicity and sincerity and not the fancy way, just like who he is! wub wub
Loved that scene.😍

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

Joanne wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:33 am I wanted to ask, what did you think about Poyraz's confession at the veranda?
I mean when other people prepare something romantic in a beautiful place & buy some flowers, Poyraz confesses by telling the girl he loves his deepest painful secrets, tells her she's special to him & buys her the chocolate she loves!
Yani, once again he chooses simplicity and sincerity and not the fancy way, just like who he is! wub wub
Loved that scene.😍

It's another way to show to someone that he/she is important in your life and can share all with him/her.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Joanne wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:33 am I wanted to ask, what did you think about Poyraz's confession at the veranda?
Loved that scene.😍

I can say I was more surprised to see him openly saying he played on concert just for her. That was so honest and sincere from him. Kind of not usual for a dizi character
Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne »

Unutamadim...  🖤                                          
Mer(Abla)
The Great

Post by Mer(Abla) »

I hope the truth will come out next episode. I really don't want to watch Haziran deciding to tell him only to change her mind and continue to flee every time he comes close. Moreover, she must know that she cannot trust Hakan to stay silent. That is not to mention that if Haziran discourages Poyraz and stays away from him, why not taking the chance of telling the truth if anyways, she knows that she cannot be together with him (that's another classic for Turkish shows that I never got hahaha)? At least, if she did that, she would have her conscience cleared... pinkcuffs
tdaisy

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia »

UglyDuckling
Stajyer

Post by UglyDuckling »

Yes the truth is out! I am here for the angst [default_gnugghender.gif]

Return to “Other Titles”