Son Yaz

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Episode hasn't started properly and Canan had 2 breakdowns! Poor woman!

Off be I love this babbling Akgun, he just can't stop talking!
Çukur’dan bir Selim Koçovalı geçti.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Akgun abi solves all problems! I love this trio

And Akgun fighting for his girl too!

I just don't get him as time passes it's more confusing. He just wants to work with Soner and fight him and on the oher side he is so nice to everyone and wants to help
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Vala paramparcayim! Bu nasil birsey??

Great episode, yani great in a way that was super emotional! Really they went next level this time, sth we haven't seen as much in previous eps.
Funda was perfect! Canan was broken from first to last minute of episode, so much sadness in her, disappointment and she was heart broken!

Cocuklar wer great! Imo there was important step in friendship and bond between Yagmur and Akgun, they really do trust one another and can say whatever they want. She can open more to him than her friends! Maybe sometimes it's easier to talk to stranger than to someone who knows you whole life.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

deprosmiley deprosmiley deprosmiley
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

I managed to catch up last 4 episodes. I'm really impressed on how good episodes 5 and 6 were, especially 5 was my favorite with the two main couples getting closer to each other. I absolutely loved how Akgün pretended to have forgotten the kiss and when Canan and Selim got interrupted when they were about to make out.

At first, I was not a fan of Yağmur that I found too preachy for her young age. Now I love her empathy, rightness and braveness. She took from both her parents, she's fearless and as Akgün said she keeps surprising us a little more everyday. She has deep thoughts on marriage and violence. I enjoyed most of the discussions she had either with Akgün or her mother which is refreshing for a dizi. She's definitely more mature than her age.

Alperen is really portraying all Akgün's sides with so much precision. I must admit I have fallen for player and charming Akgün while being moved by the broken child he is. I just want to hug him whenever he's on screen.
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Nanousso wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:39 pm Alperen is really portraying all Akgün's sides with so much precision. I must admit I have fallen for player and charming Akgün while being moved by the broken child he is. I just want to hug him whenever he's on screen.
He is everything in one person, he is broken for loosing his mom, good abi to Altay, in love with Yagmur plus very protective and jealous, left and right hand to Selim and also works with Soner as mafia boy. In every episode we can see bit more of him. Plus Alperimo is so good default_celebrate008 heartshower
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

mili wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:07 am
Nanousso wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:39 pm Alperen is really portraying all Akgün's sides with so much precision. I must admit I have fallen for player and charming Akgün while being moved by the broken child he is. I just want to hug him whenever he's on screen.
He is everything in one person, he is broken for loosing his mom, good abi to Altay, in love with Yagmur plus very protective and jealous, left and right hand to Selim and also works with Soner as mafia boy. In every episode we can see bit more of him. Plus Alperimo is so good default_celebrate008 heartshower
And he can be hilarious too!

Seriously, the writers are doing a very good job with his character. Akgün is smart but they're not providing him with skills that are beyond his age which is realistic. He's young, easily influenced by older people, does mistakes and silly things.
Past member of the first forum, back in 2011. Maybe you knew me as Nanouss. purpleheart
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Yagmuur!!
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

I don't get what Sarp said to Canan?
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Nanousso wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:57 am I don't get what Sarp said to Canan?
Serap told her like "being a woman is hard enough, now you will see how it is to be divorced woman"
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

mili wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:20 am
Nanousso wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:57 am I don't get what Sarp said to Canan?
Serap told her like "being a woman is hard enough, now you will see how it is to be divorced woman"
Thank you !! :bbeatingheart:
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

They just can't hide it anymore. Love is in the air!!!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Cocuklara bak

Love is in the air!
Aksam cabuk gel!

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

He sent her link to listen Cem...abi bu nasil birsey??
Cem was used 100 times in shows but this was so special! So different!

Episode is going great so far!
I love how generally everyone is open one to another, they are hiding things but not for forever, secrets come out fast.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Savci's dad is alive and he hasn't seen him for 30 years... well knowing dizis this isn't by chance, maybe soon we will meet him and maybe guy is some mafia boss which is the reason why Selim run away from him. anyhow another problem in future for family,

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Well weird timing for them to end this episode. they played reklam 15 mins before episode usually ends so basically once they were back it's the time when all shows end and they had 25 mins left...interesting timing

Ok at the end they made things complicated! Akgun's dad might be dead, he had a heart attack. Soner's dad stepped in the game, so Soner might also be out.
Generally I just hope that this show won't take new route and have more mafia from now on. It's really sth we don't want, all things we saw so far were keeping it light.

Another great episode, this time we saw couples trying to sort problems between them AkMur are more and more open, tho Akgun is still hiding a lot.
Selim and Canan are at expected route. they needed to divorce so they can open new page and "start from 0". I can see them as powerful duo soon, savci and his avukat fighting mafia!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

I thought about this when Selim mentioned his father

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Yasss, this is nice to see! and they have higher ratings than Ramo in AB and ABC

Well deserved numbers!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Well another emotional roller coaster is coming!
I hope that this last scene from fragman is actually before cenaze scene
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Soo lot of crying in next episode and few broken hearts

mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Akgun, Akgun Akgun... of be cocuk! of! hrtbreaking hrtbreaking hrtbreaking smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1
In one scene you want to hug him, in one scene you cry with him in another you just want to slap him.
Poor boy just wants to be loved! He needs family! He needs support from someone!
Him telling abou thearted t his mom to Canan smileys/default_crysmiley1 and he never talks about his mom, but he has so much respect and love for her that he wasn't shy to open.
And about his and Yagmur's scenes..i mean nothing much left to say after all emotions they showed in this episode.

I like how they are showing Canan, I guess i might be biased but Funda is nailing it! She is great in all different situations, depresyon, saros, in love, desperate...

Kara family needs to go back together ASAP, plus they need to accept Akgun!

I missed some parts of episode, specially in first half, but another really nice episode!
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

They still deserve better! But they need to do start uploading fragmans earlier, not day before airing
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Savci will regret this

Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

mili wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:21 pm Akgun, Akgun Akgun... of be cocuk! of! hrtbreaking hrtbreaking hrtbreaking smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1
In one scene you want to hug him, in one scene you cry with him in another you just want to slap him.
Poor boy just wants to be loved! He needs family! He needs support from someone!
Him telling abou thearted t his mom to Canan smileys/default_crysmiley1 and he never talks about his mom, but he has so much respect and love for her that he wasn't shy to open.
And about his and Yagmur's scenes..i mean nothing much left to say after all emotions they showed in this episode.

I like how they are showing Canan, I guess i might be biased but Funda is nailing it! She is great in all different situations, depresyon, saros, in love, desperate...

Kara family needs to go back together ASAP, plus they need to accept Akgun!

I missed some parts of episode, specially in first half, but another really nice episode!
The episode was indeed really good and emotional. I cried few times haha. Akgün is so cute and all his scenes in this episode were brilliantly played by Alperen, especially the one with Canan that you mentioned. Funda gave me major Bir Başkadır vibes here.

One question: did Metin leave that bar after telling Fatih about how uncomfortable he felt with those 2 young girls joining them? I thought Fatih managed to convince him to stay more.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Nanousso wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:52 pm did Metin leave that bar after telling Fatih about how uncomfortable he felt with those 2 young girls joining them? I thought Fatih managed to convince him to stay more.
But wasn't it that we saw him leaving, Fatih after him and than we saw him in front of house, so Fatih didn't manage to convince him to stay. First thing Metin said is that those girls are the same age as Naz.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Bebekler [loveboat.gif] thearted thearted :bbeatingheart:
Nanousso
Verified Member

Post by Nanousso »

mili wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:00 pm
Nanousso wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:52 pm did Metin leave that bar after telling Fatih about how uncomfortable he felt with those 2 young girls joining them? I thought Fatih managed to convince him to stay more.
But wasn't it that we saw him leaving, Fatih after him and than we saw him in front of house, so Fatih didn't manage to convince him to stay. First thing Metin said is that those girls are the same age as Naz.
Yes true that, thanks for the clarification. I feared that we missed a scene and will find out later on that he spent some time with them before going home (and someone took a picture). Diziler make me paranoid haha.

I liked when he pointed out that they are the same age as his daughter.
mili
Kraliçe

Post by mili »

Bu ne yaa??

heartshower heartshower heartshower heartshower heartshower

Return to “Other Titles”