tflower

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:33 pm

Channel: Fox
Production: MedYapım
Original Show: Mr. Hiiragi's Homeroom

http://asianwiki.com/Mr._Hiiragi%27s_Homeroom

Ibuki Hiiragi (Masaki Suda) works as an art teacher. He began teaching at his current high school two years ago. He is the homeroom teacher of 3rd Grade A Class. 10 days before graduation day, Ibuki Hiiragi stands in front of his 29 students, including Sakura Kayano (Mei Nagano), and tells them "From now on, you are hostages."
/mikemyersf

QueenLola
Sultan

Post by QueenLola » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:35 pm

Sultan Banu wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:27 pm
Ilker is back, and so am I, elevated to a Queen tking

tflower
From 1 queen to another..... Hosgeldin Kralice tking

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:48 pm

QueenLola wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:35 pm

From 1 queen to another..... Hosgeldin Kralice tking

Also in talks for the show are Ceren Moray and Afra Saraçoğlu *to be confirmed*

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:49 pm

Vay vay vay! Bak kim gelmis! allahim cok sukur!!
@Sultan Banu kiz nerede gitti??? like really why not joining us earlier? since we moved you disappeared

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:52 pm

Also if Ceren and Afra are here I am too!
I am wondering about potential channel all are now busy...Show and Star have the most free days

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:14 pm

mili wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:49 pm
Vay vay vay! Bak kim gelmis! allahim cok sukur!!
@Sultan Banu kiz nerede gitti??? like really why not joining us earlier? since we moved you disappeared

I escaped the big cursed season smileys/backpacker But this year looks better for my high standard lmao.

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:17 pm

Sultan Banu wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:14 pm
I escaped the big cursed season But this year looks better for my high standard lmao.
Season is interesting...some big surprises, nice shows and couple of heart breaks and disappointments

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:30 pm

mili wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:17 pm
Sultan Banu wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:14 pm
I escaped the big cursed season But this year looks better for my high standard lmao.
Season is interesting...some big surprises, nice shows and couple of heart breaks and disappointments
Man, that was something else. Everyone crashed, except of some surprises such as Kuzey Yidlizi (not to me, I smelled a hit *flips hair*). I felt the most bad for Kursun, they did a lot of work, but it was not meant to be. Like tbh I expected something else, but oh well it is a nice mini series, pretend it was one. Then Ferhat ile Sirin, which was terrible... Cansu probably signed because Banu was bamf in the first script. Now she will be mia for a long time again *sighs*. She would have been perfect for Serkans new show Yeni Hayat, just saying.. If she only had waited a bit longer. Azize, oh well, I liked it, of course it tanked. It felt a bit old though, tbh. Hekimoglu, I like it to my surprise, karga really did a good job, so I am hopeful for Serkans show.

As to Ilkers show, I think it will be controversial default_moque.gif

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:39 pm

Kadin makes final, means Tueday is free for this one.

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:53 pm

No Tuesday is crazy now. they have like 5 or 6 shows with new TRT comedy which started last week and Ramo. But will this one for sure be on Fox?
Sultan Banu wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:30 pm
Man, that was something else. Everyone crashed, except of some surprises such as Kuzey Yidlizi (not to me, I smelled a hit *flips hair*). I felt the most bad for Kursun, they did a lot of work, but it was not meant to be. Like tbh I expected something else, but oh well it is a nice mini series, pretend it was one. Then Ferhat ile Sirin, which was terrible.. Hekimoglu, I like it to my surprise, karga really did a good job, so I am hopeful for Serkans show.
Got to agree with what you wrote. Too bad that some big names had to cut it short. Kursun, FiS and even Kuzgun with Onur joining and others in S2 it was a mess. Imo hit of the season is Mucize Doktor which in one way isn't something special, plot wise etc. but has great characters and well breaks some records. KY is the best! They are all so crazy! Glad to see such comedy going strong cause it's not the case usually.
Some shows came in wrong timing with production house and channels probably rushing to start etc.

Edit: it will be on Fox, Birsen posted https://www.tv100.com/ilker-kalelinin-y ... ber-480607

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:06 pm

mili wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Got to agree with what you wrote. Too bad that some big names had to cut it short. Kursun, FiS and even Kuzgun with Onur joining and others in S2 it was a mess. Imo hit of the season is Mucize Doktor which in one way isn't something special, plot wise etc. but has great characters and well breaks some records. KY is the best! They are all so crazy! Glad to see such comedy going strong cause it's not the case usually.
Some shows came in wrong timing with production house and channels probably rushing to start etc.

´
Exactly, the bad timing of it all. Ramo for example, it will imo tank, there is no hype or organic interest. It's shameful tbh and also again they put a mafia show against edho. Did they learn nothing from Halka and Azize? shakinghead
Edho went nuts Hekimoglu will kick it fom its throne, they brought dead Meryem back (and it worked). They will play dirty if they feel threatened, which is pathetic after 5 years, ama neyse. That trt comedy did very well, so I hope that and Hekimoglu are stessing that retirement home show for mafiosos. tlaugh
MD is mediocre and dude plays like a surprised chicken all the time... I ditched Kuzey Yildizi tbh, they repeated too much and lost its charme. Maybe watching again if they get back on track. But with these ratings, you know they will drag and drag. tsleep
Kuzgun needed to be a one seasoner, so Burcu could have been in Serkans show. Her, Burcin and Cansu will be mia for a while...

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:14 pm

Sultan Banu wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:06 pm
MD is mediocre and dude plays like a surprised chicken all the time... I ditched Kuzey Yildizi tbh, they repeated too much and lost its charme. Maybe watching again i they get back on track. But with these ratings, you know they will drag and drag.
Yo but he is better than both Korean and USA guys, i watched both and Taner is doing best job other two are bit weird.
about Edho and Tuesday, it's just funny to follow that ratings list...but really they have very good cast even added few names for this season...over 150 eps and they are playing dirty...Well so is Cukur default_moque.gif bringing Nejat and fake drama with Tolga [default_biggrin.png] Hekimoglu surprised with nice numbers, Cocuk is holding on it's last straw but it works well. I guess for more theories we better wait will Kadin ends and in total we get more news about this show. even starting in March can be good. Solid 12 eps and going into new season

Ania
Komiser

Post by Ania » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:50 pm

I don't think I trust Ilker after the whole Yabanci fiasco :P But if he really is back, I am psyched!!! And the plot looks like something I would watch, so if Ilker is there, so am I. My love for him is unconditional and surpasses any current boycotts of Turkish dizis :D

xYUnl5B.gif

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:05 pm

mili wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:14 pm

Yo but he is better than both Korean and USA guys, i watched both and Taner is doing best job other two are bit weird.
about Edho and Tuesday, it's just funny to follow that ratings list...but really they have very good cast even added few names for this season...over 150 eps and they are playing dirty...Well so is Cukur default_moque.gif bringing Nejat and fake drama with Tolga [default_biggrin.png] Hekimoglu surprised with nice numbers, Cocuk is holding on it's last straw but it works well. I guess for more theories we better wait will Kadin ends and in total we get more news about this show. even starting in March can be good. Solid 12 eps and going into new season
Seems to be a controverse issue who did the role better default_moque.gif But in general MD is not my cup of tea, Hekimoglu is more my thing. Also Hekimoglus jenerik, a bop and my ring tone. HO did esp well with ab, like I would be annoyed if they didn't came out for it.
Edho always buys twitter #, like as if their audience is on twitter. Cukur is at this point a Varieté show with too much money, why they don't do a live show on a stage is beyond me default_moque.gif They really are behind Cocuk, its interesting.
Yeah indeed, March is fine. A show that wil be imo a hit is Kral, Burak and Pinar were saved from the cursed season and get a jackpot as gift. default_innocent0002
Yeni Hayat will be risky, but imo worth it. Hopefully they kill Afili Ask for it, sorry not sorry lmao. They could always try Thursday though..

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:07 pm

Ania wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:50 pm
I don't think I trust Ilker after the whole Yabanci fiasco :P But if he really is back, I am psyched!!! And the plot looks like something I would watch, so if Ilker is there, so am I. My love for him is unconditional and surpasses any current boycotts of Turkish dizis :D
In hindsight he did well by not doing Yabanci, what a fiasco season [default_nervous (1).gif] Lmao I saw Azize was the last straw before Ilker comes back [default_biggrin.png]

Ania
Komiser

Post by Ania » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:04 pm

Sultan Banu wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:07 pm
Ania wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:50 pm
In hindsight he did well by not doing Yabanci, what a fiasco season [default_nervous (1).gif] Lmao I saw Azize was the last straw before Ilker comes back [default_biggrin.png]
Indeed it was, but Ilker is excluded from any of the issues I might have with Turkish TV industry :D

xYUnl5B.gif

Joanne
Hakim

Post by Joanne » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:05 pm

Bayıldım! theart
Look who's back! New name, new avatar! How are you? How's royal family? Your cousin? ttongue

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:44 pm

Joanne wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:05 pm
Bayıldım! theart
Look who's back! New name, new avatar! How are you? How's royal family? Your cousin? ttongue
I am fine, thank you! I hope you are all fine too and had a good start into the new year heartshower
Well, what can I say, I made Harry and Meghan run away. Too common [default_fight2-smiley.gif]
My cousin is the work horse he is, I applaud him but chill. Neyse, we wish him good luck for that one too Tcheer

Phoenix
Verified Member

Post by Phoenix » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm

Sultan Banu wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:44 pm
Joanne wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:05 pm
Bayıldım! theart
I am fine, thank you! I hope you are all fine too and had a good start into the new year heartshower
Well, what can I say, I made Harry and Meghan run away. Too common [default_fight2-smiley.gif]
My cousin is the work horse he is, I applaud him but chill. Neyse, we wish him good luck for that one too Tcheer
tlaugh Pretty sure Queen Elizabeth agrees with you there, she is not a happy bunny atm ttongue

I'm so glad Ilker is coming back loveshower I read this piece about how Burcin is the most likely actress to join as female lead but she's still unsure due to their history. LOL as if, but also, God I wish! How amazing would it be to see them two sizzling our screens again?! tswoon

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:28 am

Phoenix wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:54 pm

tlaugh Pretty sure Queen Elizabeth agrees with you there, she is not a happy bunny atm ttongue

I'm so glad Ilker is coming back loveshower I read this piece about how Burcin is the most likely actress to join as female lead but she's still unsure due to their history. LOL as if, but also, God I wish! How amazing would it be to see them two sizzling our screens again?! tswoon
Harry and Meghan are like some Sirma Yanik written characters lmao [coffeescreen.gif]

Idk if Burcin would do a new show after Kursun, but honestly if Seckin Özdemir has every week a new gig, why shouldn't actors like Burcin or Cansu not try again one. A flop happens to everyone [default_yoga-smiley.gif]
I rewatched Poyraz Karayel, of course, and gawd these two tcupid

Phoenix
Verified Member

Post by Phoenix » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:19 am

Sultan Banu wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:28 am

Harry and Meghan are like some Sirma Yanik written characters lmao [coffeescreen.gif]

Idk if Burcin would do a new show after Kursun, but honestly if Seckin Özdemir has every week a new gig, why shouldn't actors like Burcin or Cansu not try again one. A flop happens to everyone [default_yoga-smiley.gif]
I rewatched Poyraz Karayel, of course, and gawd these two tcupid
tlol

Oh, absolutely! No reason not to give something else a shot - although I do wish them a better track record than poor Seckin tlaugh Poor guy can't catch a break shakinghead
Uff those two were a special kind of magic [uff.gif] InshaAllah we'll see it again one day theart

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:31 am

Phoenix wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:19 am

Oh, absolutely! No reason not to give something else a shot - although I do wish them a better track record than poor Seckin tlaugh Poor guy can't catch a break shakinghead
Uff those two were a special kind of magic [uff.gif] InshaAllah we'll see it again one day theart
See it like this: he may can't catch a break but get chances after chances. Maybe the new one with Deniz Baysal is finally doing well /mikemyersf

The plot of Ilkers show is basically issuing bullying and that's a good subject. Of course him terrorizing the students is something else, but he revenges a dead student iirc with this.

JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Savcı

Post by JojoRabbit (zuzu) » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:27 pm

Aaaah Ilkercim is back! Imma such a happy rabbit!
Lockdown Mode...

Eliso
Guru

Post by Eliso » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:44 pm

Hello everyone and hello @Sultan Banu dear!!! [loveboat.gif]
I thought we've lost you, I sent you a PM when we moved to this site but I guess you didn't answer cause you were just @PrensesBanu then [default_biggrin.png]
Glad to see you back! The season so far was not so exciting but maybe from now on things will get better tlollipop

PS Glad for this new Ilker's project. Wish him luck

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:38 pm

Eliso wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:44 pm
Hello everyone and hello @Sultan Banu dear!!! [loveboat.gif]
I thought we've lost you, I sent you a PM when we moved to this site but I guess you didn't answer cause you were just @PrensesBanu then [default_biggrin.png]
Glad to see you back! The season so far was not so exciting but maybe from now on things will get better tlollipop
Right back when Ilker also bothers with something new

awsomeness2

My private secretary didn't forward the message (I was just really lazy to look up how to transfer, but I like the new ME lmao ) tlie

Angel

Post by Angel » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:14 am

Looks like I lose a show but get 3 possible new ones. default_celebrate008 If Alp's show doesn't suck. default_moque.gif
I'm so here for this! I think Ilker will be fabulous in this role and another complex and intense character for him. He's so good at those. [dreamyeyesf.gif]

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:25 am

This is borderline Poyraz default_moque.gif

JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Savcı

Post by JojoRabbit (zuzu) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:34 am

Sultan Banu wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:25 am
borderline Poyraz
Oh gosh it is! I can already imagine Ilker going Poyraz-Nut on this character! Geee.. is there any supporting character for an older guy, like Musa ? haha ! [default_biggrin.png] .
Lockdown Mode...

Sultan Banu
Verified Member

Post by Sultan Banu » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:11 am

There are some roles for older men, mainly in the police department side. Uh I would love that, what a reversal: Musa the police officer, Ilker being like a kabadayi bullying people lmao.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Titles”