Ferhat Ile Şirin

User avatar
valentia
Posts: 6311
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:50 pm
Has thanked: 662 times
Been thanked: 423 times

Re: Ferhat Ile Şirin

Post by valentia » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:55 am

I read that they signed for 8 episodes only and if ratings were good they would continue. If wonder if they will give us a proper end or it will be a total waste of time. blase [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]



User avatar
mili
Posts: 18880
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 am
Has thanked: 1017 times
Been thanked: 2527 times

Post by mili » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:57 am

valentia wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:55 am
I read that they signed for 8 episodes only and if ratings were good they would continue. If wonder if they will give us a proper end or it will be a total waste of time. blase [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Oh they are?? Ok that is somehow good, yani not in order to get surprised if they got cancelled
But Fox here made mistake, they hurried with airing and their schedule is just full, than moved HYS...
Also they should have waited more with airing

User avatar
zaini
Posts: 1726
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 339 times
Been thanked: 314 times

Post by zaini » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:13 am

what is the reason vehind low ratings? is it the plot?. i thought cansu is very careful when it comes to selecting projects.but we never predict audience preferences. they should start shooting dizis in other regions of turkey like in southeast or kara deniz region atleast it will gurantee success to some extent, even guvercin with cliche plot is gaining high ratings

User avatar
mili
Posts: 18880
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 am
Has thanked: 1017 times
Been thanked: 2527 times

Post by mili » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:23 am

zaini wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:13 am
is it the plot?. i thought cansu is very careful when it comes to selecting projects.but we never predict audience preferences. they should start shooting dizis in other regions of turkey like in southeast or kara deniz region atleast it will gurantee success to some extent, even guvercin with cliche plot is gaining high ratings
I don't know really, well it is also part of the messy day, as Friday had 5 or 6 shows airing...
Yeah Cansu is careful but it can also be related to the plot, even though I haven't seen every episode, only some scenes i see that people don't like it that much. Not many positive comments really except for 1st episode.

Now after this I think that both Tolga and Cansu will take long breaks...

User avatar
Shemshak
Posts: 2707
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:48 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Post by Shemshak » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:36 am

zaini wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:13 am
what is the reason vehind low ratings? is it the plot?. i thought cansu is very careful when it comes to selecting projects.but we never predict audience preferences. they should start shooting dizis in other regions of turkey like in southeast or kara deniz region atleast it will gurantee success to some extent, even guvercin with cliche plot is gaining high ratings
Completely agree with you! First point for success theses days is if the setting is in a village or lower profile towns ! Anything in a big city such as Istanbul, Izmir,... is doomed! Also having big names actors is not something positive!!! That is why I am afraid for Safirin kizi and even Babil (now that it would be in regular channels)! Yazik but that seems to be reality of Today!

User avatar
Shemshak
Posts: 2707
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:48 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 113 times

Post by Shemshak » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:40 am

mili wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:23 am
zaini wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:13 am
is it the plot?. i thought cansu is very careful when it comes to selecting projects.but we never predict audience preferences. they should start shooting dizis in other regions of turkey like in southeast or kara deniz region atleast it will gurantee success to some extent, even guvercin with cliche plot is gaining high ratings
I don't know really, well it is also part of the messy day, as Friday had 5 or 6 shows airing...
Yeah Cansu is careful but it can also be related to the plot, even though I haven't seen every episode, only some scenes i see that people don't like it that much. Not many positive comments really except for 1st episode.

Now after this I think that both Tolga and Cansu will take long breaks...
I have watched last 3 episodes and I also have issue with plot so I personally am not surprised at rating! The triangle love affair feels so so rushed and in a way tasteless! I didn’t expect such a weak reaction from Banu’s character, which was shows as a super smart and very strong character to be fooled so quickly by a young guy!
Last edited by Shemshak on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
belalugosi
Posts: 2568
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:49 pm
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Post by belalugosi » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:22 am

It's the way they've played the triangle. I think people were expecting more serious love between Ferhat and Sirin and then Banu deliberately comes between them, ama Ferhat has basically chosen to make it messier than it had to be because of his ulterior motives. I think people don't get what energy they're going for, there's even a lot of social media people who genuinely seem to believe he might end up with Banu.

But the soundtrack is still really good!!

User avatar
mili
Posts: 18880
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 am
Has thanked: 1017 times
Been thanked: 2527 times

Post by mili » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:39 am

Shemshak wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:36 am
Completely agree with you! First point for success theses days is if the setting is in a village or lower profile towns ! Anything in a big city such as Istanbul, Izmir,... is doomed! Also having big names actors is not something positive!!! That is why I am afraid for Safirin kizi and even Babil (now that it would be in regular channels)! Yazik but that seems to be reality of Today!
You are right, big names are not bringing high ratings in past 2 or 3 seasons and also people are probably tired of Istanbul, as it's been proved with couple of shows who are big hits. Than no wonder why those most popular actors are starting with online platforms and leaving dizi spots to new names and those who are now taking their places. Yap I am also afraid for SK, for Babil we will see when it starts airing.

User avatar
Samiramis
Posts: 3364
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:48 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Post by Samiramis » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Shemshak wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:36 am
zaini wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:13 am
what is the reason vehind low ratings? is it the plot?. i thought cansu is very careful when it comes to selecting projects.but we never predict audience preferences. they should start shooting dizis in other regions of turkey like in southeast or kara deniz region atleast it will gurantee success to some extent, even guvercin with cliche plot is gaining high ratings
Completely agree with you! First point for success theses days is if the setting is in a village or lower profile towns ! Anything in a big city such as Istanbul, Izmir,... is doomed! Also having big names actors is not something positive!!! That is why I am afraid for Safirin kizi and even Babil (now that it would be in regular channels)! Yazik but that seems to be reality of Today!
At least Sefirin Kizi is set in Istanbul so there is that. I don‘t think Turks are consciously avoiding big actors. They just seem to be attracted to stories instead of actor these days. Although it‘s anyone‘s guess what stories they like these days. On one hand they seem to be done with cliched stories but are not really open for all new stories either. They‘re so fickle. I know I should hate the unfair rating system but I can‘t help resenting the Turkish audience as well.
Image
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.

User avatar
Samiramis
Posts: 3364
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:48 pm
Has thanked: 348 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Post by Samiramis » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:11 pm

mili wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:23 am
zaini wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:13 am


Now after this I think that both Tolga and Cansu will take long breaks...
They all seem to be tired of dizis and taking long breaks these days. They all seem to be returning to theater. :( I feel like soon the casting directors will have to cast a new set of newbies to fill the gap left by the these actors.
Image
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Ended Shows (Single Threads)”