Post by Eliso » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:25 pm

Tags:

valentia

Post by valentia » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:37 am

Eliso wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:02 pm
valentia wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:29 pm
What Sirin told him at the end? About the woman who is responsible for the death of her family? Has that name been mentioned during the episode? I ff some scenes i found unnecessary.
Sehnaz was the name of the woman who Sirin named responsible.
Sehnaz is also Ferhat's mother's name. probably the same person

Hello dear! How is everything? the new school? smileys/bouquet2

Fine. Next week i have exams. The only problem is the number of absents every student must do. I mean we must follow the courses every day and we can absent only one day. I remember that at uni, some students never followed the daily courses and gave only the exams.
How was the episode? I will watch it tonight!!

Eliso

Post by Eliso » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:28 am

valentia wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:37 am
Fine. Next week i have exams. The only problem is the number of absents every student must do. I mean we must follow the courses every day and we can absent only one day. I remember that at uni, some students never followed the daily courses and gave only the exams.
I wish you the best for the exams dear! I read what you wrote in the MoS subforum about it.
Yes of course at university there was no problem if you were absent from class. But in your class now they may be obliged to a certain number of hours and of students in order to give you the degree and that's why they are strict about that. Neyse you will succeed I'm sure! smileys/backpacker

as for the episode well, watch it and tell me. I didnt like the way they showed Banu bought that Ferhat "loved" her. I mean in the previous bolum they showed her overprotected about her younger sister and now although she knows Sirin has feelings for him she buys that Ferhat told her (at Banu) "I love you". But the ratings were above 4 so they love the triangle and there is a chance here for this show tmixpoints
Watch it and share you thoughts if you like dear, [loveboat.gif]

valentia

Post by valentia » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:52 pm

Eliso wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:28 am
valentia wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:37 am
I wish you the best for the exams dear! I read what you wrote in the MoS subforum about it.
Yes of course at university there was no problem if you were absent from class. But in your class now they may be obliged to a certain number of hours and of students in order to give you the degree and that's why they are strict about that. Neyse you will succeed I'm sure! smileys/backpacker

as for the episode well, watch it and tell me. I didnt like the way they showed Banu bought that Ferhat "loved" her. I mean in the previous bolum they showed her overprotected about her younger sister and now although she knows Sirin has feelings for him she buys that Ferhat told her (at Banu) "I love you". But the ratings were above 4 so they love the triangle and there is a chance here for this show tmixpoints
Watch it and share you thoughts if you like dear, [loveboat.gif]
Thanks dear. wetkiss
I couldn't understand how Banu knows that Sirin has feelings for Ferhat. She only told her that she doesn't want the wedding with Yigit. She didn't mention Ferhat. Also Banu asked Ferhat if there is something between him and Sirin and he said no and never will.
I don't know how possible is a relationship between these two. Ferhat's father killed Sirin's family. [default_e13716.gif]

MihaelaManescu

Post by MihaelaManescu » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:14 pm

After watching the 2nd episode live I feel really disappointed where they lead the story why did they had to make them fall in love in just 1 episode and 2 hours later he just erased her. Ok he needs Banu to learn the truth but what was the point into misleading Sirin and treating her badly.. tpopcorn

mili

Post by mili » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:41 pm

I still haven't seen both episodes, need to sort mess in my RL and than'll have more free time.
But ofc I checked few clips on YT, and damn i see Tolga and Yavuz. They Yavuz from S3 of Soz when he was secret agent and working on his own. I guess sth similar as Ferhat now. Also Tolga's moves, the way he talks or some small ticks he has are the same and it doesn't help from seeing him as Yavuz.

Also i saw some comments saying they loved first than second was so so etc. nit everyone are happy how they started. Plus they might have chosen bad day, though it's not like Fox could chose a lot

Eliso

Post by Eliso » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:27 pm

Zainab

Post by Zainab » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:04 am

I watched the episode and I think what Ferhat is doing is so wrong, Sirin and Banu don’t deserve being used. I really thought this show would be about Ferhat and Sirin’s impossible love story but I guess it’s not because I can’t see Sirin forgiving Ferhat for what he did especially if she has any respect for herself. I hope the story leads to Sirin trying to open Banu’s eyes without hurting her sister and them in the end choosing eachother instead of fighting for Ferhat.

valentia

Post by valentia » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:09 pm

valentia

Post by valentia » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:18 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Titles”