Post by Eliso » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:25 pm

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia » Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:37 am

Eliso wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:02 pm
valentia wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:29 pm
What Sirin told him at the end? About the woman who is responsible for the death of her family? Has that name been mentioned during the episode? I ff some scenes i found unnecessary.
Sehnaz was the name of the woman who Sirin named responsible.
Sehnaz is also Ferhat's mother's name. probably the same person

Hello dear! How is everything? the new school? smileys/bouquet2

Fine. Next week i have exams. The only problem is the number of absents every student must do. I mean we must follow the courses every day and we can absent only one day. I remember that at uni, some students never followed the daily courses and gave only the exams.
How was the episode? I will watch it tonight!!

Eliso
Guru

Post by Eliso » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:28 am

valentia wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:37 am
Fine. Next week i have exams. The only problem is the number of absents every student must do. I mean we must follow the courses every day and we can absent only one day. I remember that at uni, some students never followed the daily courses and gave only the exams.
I wish you the best for the exams dear! I read what you wrote in the MoS subforum about it.
Yes of course at university there was no problem if you were absent from class. But in your class now they may be obliged to a certain number of hours and of students in order to give you the degree and that's why they are strict about that. Neyse you will succeed I'm sure! smileys/backpacker

as for the episode well, watch it and tell me. I didnt like the way they showed Banu bought that Ferhat "loved" her. I mean in the previous bolum they showed her overprotected about her younger sister and now although she knows Sirin has feelings for him she buys that Ferhat told her (at Banu) "I love you". But the ratings were above 4 so they love the triangle and there is a chance here for this show tmixpoints
Watch it and share you thoughts if you like dear, [loveboat.gif]

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:52 pm

Eliso wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:28 am
valentia wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:37 am
I wish you the best for the exams dear! I read what you wrote in the MoS subforum about it.
Yes of course at university there was no problem if you were absent from class. But in your class now they may be obliged to a certain number of hours and of students in order to give you the degree and that's why they are strict about that. Neyse you will succeed I'm sure! smileys/backpacker

as for the episode well, watch it and tell me. I didnt like the way they showed Banu bought that Ferhat "loved" her. I mean in the previous bolum they showed her overprotected about her younger sister and now although she knows Sirin has feelings for him she buys that Ferhat told her (at Banu) "I love you". But the ratings were above 4 so they love the triangle and there is a chance here for this show tmixpoints
Watch it and share you thoughts if you like dear, [loveboat.gif]
Thanks dear. wetkiss
I couldn't understand how Banu knows that Sirin has feelings for Ferhat. She only told her that she doesn't want the wedding with Yigit. She didn't mention Ferhat. Also Banu asked Ferhat if there is something between him and Sirin and he said no and never will.
I don't know how possible is a relationship between these two. Ferhat's father killed Sirin's family. [default_e13716.gif]

MihaelaManescu
Warrior Princess

Post by MihaelaManescu » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:14 pm

After watching the 2nd episode live I feel really disappointed where they lead the story why did they had to make them fall in love in just 1 episode and 2 hours later he just erased her. Ok he needs Banu to learn the truth but what was the point into misleading Sirin and treating her badly.. tpopcorn

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:41 pm

I still haven't seen both episodes, need to sort mess in my RL and than'll have more free time.
But ofc I checked few clips on YT, and damn i see Tolga and Yavuz. They Yavuz from S3 of Soz when he was secret agent and working on his own. I guess sth similar as Ferhat now. Also Tolga's moves, the way he talks or some small ticks he has are the same and it doesn't help from seeing him as Yavuz.

Also i saw some comments saying they loved first than second was so so etc. nit everyone are happy how they started. Plus they might have chosen bad day, though it's not like Fox could chose a lot

Eliso
Guru

Post by Eliso » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:27 pm

Zainab
Verified Member

Post by Zainab » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:04 am

I watched the episode and I think what Ferhat is doing is so wrong, Sirin and Banu don’t deserve being used. I really thought this show would be about Ferhat and Sirin’s impossible love story but I guess it’s not because I can’t see Sirin forgiving Ferhat for what he did especially if she has any respect for herself. I hope the story leads to Sirin trying to open Banu’s eyes without hurting her sister and them in the end choosing eachother instead of fighting for Ferhat.

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:09 pm

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:18 am

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:14 pm

Tolga bey is such a lucky man, to have a chance to play with all those beauties
Hande, Aybuke, Deniz, and now Leyla and Cansu. Mavis knows the job default_moque.gif

Angel

Post by Angel » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:30 pm

These people fall "deli gibi" aşık at the drop of a hat.
I'm trying to watch this cause the story could be interesting, but it's just all over the place right now.
I don't feel any chemistry between Tolga and Leyla. He's better with Cansu, but not much. Yazik!
I hope they pull it together.

Eliso
Guru

Post by Eliso » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:35 pm

Angel wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:30 pm
These people fall "deli gibi" aşık at the drop of a hat.
I'm trying to watch this cause the story could be interesting, but it's just all over the place right now.
I don't feel any chemistry between Tolga and Leyla. He's better with Cansu, but not much. Yazik!
I hope they pull it together.
My thoughts exactly! I couldn't watch bolum 3 because of that, they are all over the place clumsily.
a bit chemistry here a bit there nothing sentimentally strong. Although I would prefer Ferhat with Sirin.
maybe they'll fix in the episodes to come. we shall see

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:26 pm

Ratings aren't brilliant but I doubt Fox will decide to cut them before numbers come under 3. So I guess they are safe for more than a few eps more. Plus Sevgili Gecmis is ending so they can get higher ratings

MihaelaManescu
Warrior Princess

Post by MihaelaManescu » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:23 pm

I can understand he is acted with Banu, the love is fake.... [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] but I didn't see real love for Sirin either in his eyes, whereas Sirin is madly in love with him. default_doh I don't believe he loves either of them..one side we have Sirin who is immature in the other Banu so sure of herself. I really like Banu though..love the boss lady she is ... yesssmileyf

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:33 am

MihaelaManescu wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:23 pm
I can understand he is acted with Banu, the love is fake.... [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] but I didn't see real love for Sirin either in his eyes, whereas Sirin is madly in love with him. default_doh I don't believe he loves either of them..one side we have Sirin who is immature in the other Banu so sure of herself. I really like Banu though..love the boss lady she is ... yesssmileyf
His father killed her parents. How possible a love relationship can be? Maybe that's why he doesn't show his love for Sirin.

belalugosi
Guru

Post by belalugosi » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:12 am

I get the premise is an impossible love, so they need as many obstacles as possible.

But honestly I don't like Ferhat much right now for what he's doing to the sisters.

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:13 am

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:32 pm

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:49 am

I guess this is the end for them

Fox doesn't like low ratings this season as they are cutting shows very fast when it drops under 3

valentia
Komiser

Post by valentia » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:55 am

I read that they signed for 8 episodes only and if ratings were good they would continue. If wonder if they will give us a proper end or it will be a total waste of time. blase [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:57 am

valentia wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:55 am
I read that they signed for 8 episodes only and if ratings were good they would continue. If wonder if they will give us a proper end or it will be a total waste of time. blase [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Oh they are?? Ok that is somehow good, yani not in order to get surprised if they got cancelled
But Fox here made mistake, they hurried with airing and their schedule is just full, than moved HYS...
Also they should have waited more with airing

zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:13 am

what is the reason vehind low ratings? is it the plot?. i thought cansu is very careful when it comes to selecting projects.but we never predict audience preferences. they should start shooting dizis in other regions of turkey like in southeast or kara deniz region atleast it will gurantee success to some extent, even guvercin with cliche plot is gaining high ratings

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:23 am

zaini wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:13 am
is it the plot?. i thought cansu is very careful when it comes to selecting projects.but we never predict audience preferences. they should start shooting dizis in other regions of turkey like in southeast or kara deniz region atleast it will gurantee success to some extent, even guvercin with cliche plot is gaining high ratings
I don't know really, well it is also part of the messy day, as Friday had 5 or 6 shows airing...
Yeah Cansu is careful but it can also be related to the plot, even though I haven't seen every episode, only some scenes i see that people don't like it that much. Not many positive comments really except for 1st episode.

Now after this I think that both Tolga and Cansu will take long breaks...

Shemshak
Guru

Post by Shemshak » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:36 am

zaini wrote:
what is the reason vehind low ratings? is it the plot?. i thought cansu is very careful when it comes to selecting projects.but we never predict audience preferences. they should start shooting dizis in other regions of turkey like in southeast or kara deniz region atleast it will gurantee success to some extent, even guvercin with cliche plot is gaining high ratings
Completely agree with you! First point for success theses days is if the setting is in a village or lower profile towns ! Anything in a big city such as Istanbul, Izmir,... is doomed! Also having big names actors is not something positive!!! That is why I am afraid for Safirin kizi and even Babil (now that it would be in regular channels)! Yazik but that seems to be reality of Today!

Shemshak
Guru

Post by Shemshak » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:40 am

mili wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:23 am
zaini wrote:
is it the plot?. i thought cansu is very careful when it comes to selecting projects.but we never predict audience preferences. they should start shooting dizis in other regions of turkey like in southeast or kara deniz region atleast it will gurantee success to some extent, even guvercin with cliche plot is gaining high ratings
I don't know really, well it is also part of the messy day, as Friday had 5 or 6 shows airing...
Yeah Cansu is careful but it can also be related to the plot, even though I haven't seen every episode, only some scenes i see that people don't like it that much. Not many positive comments really except for 1st episode.

I have watched last 3 episodes and I also have issue with plot so I personally am not surprised at rating! The triangle love affair feels so so rushed and in a way tasteless! I didn’t expect such a weak reaction from Banu’s character, which was shows as a super smart and very strong character to be fooled so quickly by a young guy!
Last edited by Shemshak on Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

belalugosi
Guru

Post by belalugosi » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:22 am

It's the way they've played the triangle. I think people were expecting more serious love between Ferhat and Sirin and then Banu deliberately comes between them, ama Ferhat has basically chosen to make it messier than it had to be because of his ulterior motives. I think people don't get what energy they're going for, there's even a lot of social media people who genuinely seem to believe he might end up with Banu.

But the soundtrack is still really good!!

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:39 am

Shemshak wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:36 am
Completely agree with you! First point for success theses days is if the setting is in a village or lower profile towns ! Anything in a big city such as Istanbul, Izmir,... is doomed! Also having big names actors is not something positive!!! That is why I am afraid for Safirin kizi and even Babil (now that it would be in regular channels)! Yazik but that seems to be reality of Today!
You are right, big names are not bringing high ratings in past 2 or 3 seasons and also people are probably tired of Istanbul, as it's been proved with couple of shows who are big hits. Than no wonder why those most popular actors are starting with online platforms and leaving dizi spots to new names and those who are now taking their places. Yap I am also afraid for SK, for Babil we will see when it starts airing.

Samiramis
Guru

Post by Samiramis » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Shemshak wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:36 am
zaini wrote:
At least Sefirin Kizi is set in Istanbul so there is that. I don‘t think Turks are consciously avoiding big actors. They just seem to be attracted to stories instead of actor these days. Although it‘s anyone‘s guess what stories they like these days. On one hand they seem to be done with cliched stories but are not really open for all new stories either. They‘re so fickle. I know I should hate the unfair rating system but I can‘t help resenting the Turkish audience as well.
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.

Samiramis
Guru

Post by Samiramis » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:11 pm

mili wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:23 am
zaini wrote:

They all seem to be tired of dizis and taking long breaks these days. They all seem to be returning to theater. :( I feel like soon the casting directors will have to cast a new set of newbies to fill the gap left by the these actors.
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Ended Shows (Single Threads)”