Benim Adım Melek

valentia

Re: Benim Adım Melek

Post by valentia » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:03 pm

JojoRabbit (zuzu) wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:48 am
Ok i saw ep 23 (without sub first of course) , its a very cliche episode. I like Kadriye and kucuk Seyit Ali bonding. I love how everyone was about taking turns tu burn that Alpay when he showed up at the hospital, esp when it was Halil turn. Adnan is a manyak. I hate him. His father Kenan, is about to turn into a Resat Yasaran..
The ending was predictable, but wow.. it was shot pretty well.. i literally jawdropped, although its predictable, but it still gives me goosebump, very heartbreaking.. [default_nervous (1).gif] . Afferin, team! Looking forward to the next episode!

here is THE MOST SATISFYING part of the episode. [default_faim.gif] /mikemyersf . From Cumali, to Mithat, to Kerem, to Melek, and to Halil. tlaugh

I didn't know that the show is available with subs. Can you tell me the site?

Joanne

Post by Joanne » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:01 pm

valentia wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:03 pm
JojoRabbit (zuzu) wrote:
Ok i saw ep 23 (without sub first of course) , its a very cliche episode. I like Kadriye and kucuk Seyit Ali bonding. I love how everyone was about taking turns tu burn that Alpay when he showed up at the hospital, esp when it was Halil turn. Adnan is a manyak. I hate him. His father Kenan, is about to turn into a Resat Yasaran..
The ending was predictable, but wow.. it was shot pretty well.. i literally jawdropped, although its predictable, but it still gives me goosebump, very heartbreaking.. [default_nervous (1).gif] . Afferin, team! Looking forward to the next episode!

here is THE MOST SATISFYING part of the episode. [default_faim.gif] /mikemyersf . From Cumali, to Mithat, to Kerem, to Melek, and to Halil. tlaugh

I'm watching it in promix.tv with subs.

İyiki varsın kahvecim...💜🖤💕

JojoRabbit (zuzu)

Post by JojoRabbit (zuzu) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:55 am

valentia wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:03 pm

I watch it at Promix.. the subs are not 100% good, but it gives the idea of what they're talking about, at least. [default_biggrin.png]

valentia

Post by valentia » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:16 am

Sagol kizlar wetkiss

valentia

Post by valentia » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23 am

The episode had everything. Screams, sadness, happy moments.
I liked everyone's behaviour towards Alpay, especially Defne who didn't want to see him.
I don't like Zumrut. She reminds me her role in KS. [default_th_rollingpin.gif] I believe that Cumali will change after what happened.
I felt bad for little Seyit Ali hearing all of them screaming at hospital. Same scene was in OBGZK with little Osman hearing his family's arguments. sadmavi He fears Kadriye for what she did to them but now she changed. hugsmle
Kerem always near his family. Melek should be proud of him.
I hope our kahraman doctor will be fine tcupid and Adnan in deli hastanesi. [default_daleksmiley1.gif]

JojoRabbit (zuzu)

Post by JojoRabbit (zuzu) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:30 am

valentia wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:23 am
Kerem always near his family. Melek should be proud of him.I hope our kahraman doctor will be fine tcupid and Adnan in deli hastanesi. [default_daleksmiley1.gif]
I love Kerem. Especially when he fiercely went to Alpay. It was a glorious moment.
Adnan need to stay in deli hastanesi, hemen!
Omer will wake up and be fine, and Defne and her family of course will stay.. I hope someone will change Kerem’s mind.

Joanne

Post by Joanne » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:45 am

JojoRabbit (zuzu) wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:30 am
I love Kerem. Especially when he fiercely went to Alpay. It was a glorious moment.
Adnan need to stay in deli hastanesi, hemen!
Omer will wake up and be fine, and Defne and her family of course will stay.. I hope someone will change Kerem’s mind.
I believe Mihtat will be the one convince him to stay. They both know the truth about Melek's condition and he won't let them leave and be alone fighting with their mother's illness. And Kerem will listen to hm because he now trusts his uncle and has seen how much he cares and helps Melek and them.
I love Kerem too. He's such a fine young man! And their birthday is just around the corner, so we'll have some happy moments...before Alpay ruins everything once again.
I hope he leaves on a honeymoon to ...hell!

İyiki varsın kahvecim...💜🖤💕

Mer(Abla)

Post by Mer(Abla) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:23 pm

JojoRabbit (zuzu) wrote:

Evet. Evet. Evet. tyay

That was very satisfying indeed. [default_biggrin.png]

kL0GWcy.gif

valentia

Post by valentia » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:55 am

sadmavi sadmavi sadmavi

Mer(Abla)

Post by Mer(Abla) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:44 pm

Is this sadness I see on Alpay's face when Defne tells him?

kL0GWcy.gif

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Other Titles”