Her Yerde Sen

mili

Re: Her Yerde Sen

Post by mili » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:24 pm

Polis molis yok or they'll sort it out fast!

No wedding but Demir will propose heartshower [uff.gif]

smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1

mili

Post by mili » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:37 am

Ratings are more or less same..though it really doesn't matter at all anymore

But quite big number on Somera. Fans are still trying to get some attention from online platforms to prolong show but it's over

mili

Post by mili » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:16 am

And no 2nd fragman for last episode, also there is no need since they pretty much showed us the end of the show

Some pics are here
I like the one where they ties themselves with red rope

heartshower

Last one is sth we waited for a long time! [default_biggrin.png]

Shemshak

Post by Shemshak » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:24 pm

So sad to see this amazing show end and see this folder move to ‘old shows’ soon😭
But we had a great great rice with a show that beat all cliche and stay realistic and original to the end. And more importantly an amazing cast and crew who really enjoyed working with each other without any drama!

Güle güle HYS & SelDem

Shemshak

Post by Shemshak » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:34 pm

Ania

Post by Ania » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:20 pm

So how was the finale?

xYUnl5B.gif

Samiramis

Post by Samiramis » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:49 pm

Shemshak wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:34 pm
What's going on with Furkan's face? tlaugh
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.

Ania

Post by Ania » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:51 pm

Samiramis wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:49 pm
What's going on with Furkan's face?
His facial expression is priceless :D

xYUnl5B.gif

mili

Post by mili » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:34 pm

I just watched it and can't express any other feeling than

Such an amazing show! Such crew!

Also super sad that both Ibo and specially Demir didn't get any action default_moque.gif poor boys [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Gonna write more tomorrow after all emotions calm down

mili

Post by mili » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:27 am

And last ratings

but good on Somera

mili

Post by mili » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:47 am

Sooo let me write few words...
Last episode was obviously very rushed and not planned . They mixed opening scenes and also made 72h before. I don't like how they didn't show us more scenes with police, ok Demir solved it but still it was skipped and rushed. Final fight between Demir and Burak was good I just missed few punches from Demir [default_biggrin.png]
Demir's romantic dinner was totally in good old HYS vibe with Selin talking so fast and Demir was the king with his reactions when he thought she was talking about them sleeping together, he was like yesssmileyf but than she dropped the bomb about closing Artemin.
Speaking of it, I like and dislike that decision, cause Demir came to save it and at the end it looks like he didn't manage in his goal but still since they had so many problems it was good decision. also too bad that whole crew won't work together [default_hmm2.gif]

Everyone got their minutes in last episode just to conclude the story. If we got more episodes we'd see more or Verve, such cute couple, Ibo at the end wasn't used as much as he should have been and how it was introduced in beginning.
Azmiye the queen again owned some of the scenes, with Feruh bey as thief and than hugging Demir tlaugh

I was thinking a bit where the ship took wrong way and when sink began...imo it was around episodes 16,17,18 when SelDem was living their happy life for bit usual than regular dizi couples have their happy time, cause we all know how happiness usually lasts for 2-3 eps and than drama again...Also it was the time when Eylul was introduced and it just was wrongly written. From Demir's trauma about love and she is the one who changed him to a girl who is friend with everyone, Selim called her to kina gecesi and to wedding, to her being cute couple with Burak. Beste ofc did great job tthumbs up
So yeah combination of couple of things/decisions had impact firstly on ratings and than on people to stop watching. But imo this show deserved few more episodes just to conclude everything nicely. Speaking of, Vedat and Demir mentioned his parents but Demir again said his only family is Vedat. Ok it's bad that they didn't bring in story Demir's dad and how actually it was forgotten after some opening episodes, also good that they didn't even open that story and just left it the way it is.

I will miss amazing chemistry and friendship AyFur gave us, SelDem was such refreshing and different couple.

Now waiting new projects for Aybuke, Furki and both Alis, though more the Ibo one tswoon

Hoscakal Her Yerde Sen wetkiss

Samiramis

Post by Samiramis » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:45 am

Ania wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:51 pm
Samiramis wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:49 pm
What's going on with Furkan's face?
His facial expression is priceless :D
It's hilarious. tlaugh
I love me a cast that gets along well off-screen. heartshower
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.

Ania

Post by Ania » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:05 am

Samiramis wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:45 am
I love me a cast that gets along well off-screen.
They seem to be a really cool group of people and there definitely is a lot of chemistry off screen as well. The show was not very long-lived, but 23 episodes is not that bad for a romcom.

xYUnl5B.gif

Samiramis

Post by Samiramis » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:39 am

Ania wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:05 am
Samiramis wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:45 am
I love me a cast that gets along well off-screen.
They seem to be a really cool group of people and there definitely is a lot of chemistry off screen as well. The show was not very long-lived, but 23 episodes is not that bad for a romcom.
I watched some videos of them behind the scene and they are even funnier and more adorable than their characters. [default_biggrin.png] Aybüke is such a bundle of joy and I feel like she brings her good vibes with her wherever she goes. And I'm glad I now know that Furki is more than a pretty face.
I'm actually glad it didn't get longer. It's the perfect lenght imo.

Samiramis

Post by Samiramis » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:12 pm

This show is adorable and sursprisingly more female-positive than many dizis that claim to be female-empowering. No toxic masculinity. No possessively jealous men. No damsels in distress in need of a strong man. Just a bunch of lovable characters that actually (mostly) behave the way real people would. Selin and Demir's relationship and the way they show their affection is so adorable and true to life. I love the level of respect they show eachother and their everyday life scenes where they are just sitting at home in their loungewear bickering about one thing or the other. Demir is so naggy. His mother hen tendencies are so cute. [default_biggrin.png]
Granted I'm still catching up (at episode 16 right now) and I have read enough spoilers to know it will get sad soon.

mili

Post by mili » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:31 pm

Samiramis wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:12 pm
Granted I'm still catching up (at episode 16 right now) and I have read enough spoilers to know it will get sad soon.
Oh canim you are in the best period of the show! Those episodes were beautiful! [loveboat.gif]
As you mentioned SelDem relationship is something else, not usual dizi we can watch always, but pretty much down to earth with tons of comic moments.
Demir and his principles are funny to watch and also how much they changed through time.

Btw you are now in the time of Benyamin bey default_moque.gif default_celebrate008

Samiramis

Post by Samiramis » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:34 pm

mili wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:31 pm
Samiramis wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:12 pm
Oh canim you are in the best period of the show! Those episodes were beautiful! [loveboat.gif]
As you mentioned SelDem relationship is something else, not usual dizi we can watch always, but pretty much down to earth with tons of comic moments.
Demir and his principles are funny to watch and also how much they changed through time.

Btw you are now in the time of Benyamin bey default_moque.gif default_celebrate008
They really are. tcupid Usually I get bored of romcoms as soon as the couple get together. Demir and Selin are one of the very few dizi couples I still find interesting after they became a couple.
Demir's so called principles never stood a chance the moment he set foot into Selin's house. ttongue
Yeah this dude is a weirdo. [default_biggrin.png]
By the way where did the Bora actor disappear to? I assume he left the show?

Samiramis

Post by Samiramis » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:32 pm

I feel bad for Eylül. She's such a sad character. I hope they don't turn her into a pislik later on.

mili

Post by mili » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:22 am

Samiramis wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:34 pm
By the way where did the Bora actor disappear to? I assume he left the show?
Yeah he just went to Antalya and never came back, also there was no news about actor leaving but anyhow he didn't show up to the end of show

mili

Post by mili » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:23 am

I miss theeemmm!!! smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1 smileys/default_crysmiley1

Samiramis

Post by Samiramis » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:20 pm

Cute tsleep

Zainab

Post by Zainab » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:34 am

I finally was able to watch the finale. I loved every moment of Selin and Demir, they were so cute especially the proposal scene. I loved that they both wanted to propose to eachother heartshower. I loved watching the scene of Selin playing with Demir without even realizing it, poor man really thought they were going to sleep together tlol.

I am going to miss this show because of Aybuke and Furkans chemistry, they portrayed their characters so well, especially Furkan he really made me pay attention to him as an actor with this role thearted .Overall this show was a beautiful love story that had a good number of episodes even though I wish they had one or 2 more that would give them a chance to explore Demir meeting Selin’s parents and Demir meeting his father again, but I will take what I can get ttantrum.

I am going to leave you guys with the link of the blog I love thearted , she explains the show so beautifully.
https://www.mh-musings.com/post/her-yer ... s-analysis

mili

Post by mili » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:54 am

They were in top 3 most searched dizi on Google in Turkey

So nice to see this
[default_dancing-smiley.gif]

mili

Post by mili » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:39 pm

Ah benim guzel ciftim

mili

Post by mili » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:11 pm

I will cry how much I miss them!!!

Why they couldn't get more episodes???

Ania

Post by Ania » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:51 pm

They were an especially cute couple indeed :)

xYUnl5B.gif

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Ended Shows (Single Threads)”