New Member Welcome

Welcome! Tell the community a little bit about yourself. 

korogluumustafa

Turkish TV Series with English Subtitles

Post by korogluumustafa » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:01 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this Forum so I apologize in advance if I'm breaking any rules or the topic is in a wrong section.

Let's get to the point, I have desire to watch some Turkish TV Series with English Subtitles but I can't find a site to watch and the ones I've found are either scams or they don't have the most recent episodes. I've met a guy who's makes subtitles for some of the series but I wanted to ask here before I start paying that guy.

Thanks in advance for replying.

QueenLola

Post by QueenLola » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:18 pm

korogluumustafa wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:01 pm
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this Forum so I apologize in advance if I'm breaking any rules or the topic is in a wrong section.

Let's get to the point, I have desire to watch some Turkish TV Series with English Subtitles but I can't find a site to watch and the ones I've found are either scams or they don't have the most recent episodes. I've met a guy who's makes subtitles for some of the series but I wanted to ask here before I start paying that guy.

Thanks in advance for replying.
Hello @korogluumustafa welcome to the forum....
regarding paying to watch shows, its really up to the viewer... but there are lots of sites already with free subtitles.... have you checked out expressdizi.com or serial4u.net ?? They are free viewing... I can't think of any others for now... maybe others can help...

You haven't broken any rules, don't worry default_moque.gif
But you can use the following links to assist you checking out the forum

viewforum.php?f=13&sid=e111be17825094a9321b38816c23998e

viewforum.php?f=2&sid=e111be17825094a9321b38816c23998e

Welcome again... please ask any other questions you want to

korogluumustafa

Post by korogluumustafa » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:32 pm

Thanks for your kindness and suggestions @QueenLola
I've tried to use those sites but their videos are mostly broken. I think I'll work with the guy I'm mentioning. Who knows maybe I'll open one of those websites :D
I'm open to ideas.

QueenLola

Post by QueenLola » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:44 pm

korogluumustafa wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:32 pm
Thanks for your kindness and suggestions @QueenLola
I've tried to use those sites but their videos are mostly broken. I think I'll work with the guy I'm mentioning. Who knows maybe I'll open one of those websites :D
I'm open to ideas.
Okay then, best of luck in your choices.
I never experienced broken videos with those 2 though

korogluumustafa

Post by korogluumustafa » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:13 am

thank you @QueenLola :)

Tansie

Post by Tansie » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:06 pm

[default_winking.gif] hi I’m new here and stated watching Turkish Dizis on Netflix with Kara Para Ask. I finally found a website that has Sefirin Kizi with English Subtitles but it is 12.99 US a month and they update sometimes not so promptly. They do have up to series 9 right now: Turkflick.com. They have some good Dizis on there. Customer service is great. I’m asking for Fatmaguls fault because I’ve never seen it with English subtitles in full! Anyway hope this helps. Love this turkish series site. Ps I’m not affiliated with them at all, just a English speaking frustrated Dizi lover!
Tansie

QueenLola

Post by QueenLola » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:35 am

Tansie wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:06 pm
[default_winking.gif] hi I’m new here and stated watching Turkish Dizis on Netflix with Kara Para Ask. I finally found a website that has Sefirin Kizi with English Subtitles but it is 12.99 US a month and they update sometimes not so promptly. They do have up to series 9 right now: Turkflick.com. They have some good Dizis on there. Customer service is great. I’m asking for Fatmaguls fault because I’ve never seen it with English subtitles in full! Anyway hope this helps. Love this turkish series site. Ps I’m not affiliated with them at all, just a English speaking frustrated Dizi lover!
Tansie
Hello @Tansie , welcome to the forum tflower
You're in the right place for dizi lovers from around the world.
For Fatmagül, you can check out https://wlext.is/turkish-dizi which is one of the original sites that used to upload subtitled dizis. As late as October last year, the Fatmagül episodes were still available, cos I checked.... some of the server links might be broken though, so select from the list till you find the one that's still available.

You know there are also sites that offer dizis for free right? The popular ones - expressdizi.com and serial4u.net . Expressdizi releases episodes really fast.
You can also check out dramaturca.com they came back recently as a paid platform, but their translations are usually solid.
Sefirin Kızı is still airing, so you'll have to wait each week.
We are a discussion platform, so you can join in at the different threads.... there's one for sefirin kizi too.
Just take your time and checkout the forum at our own time. And feel free to ask for anything, its why we're here.
Once again smileys/urwelcome

P.S. some links to help you onboard here
viewforum.php?f=13&sid=e111be17825094a9321b38816c23998e

viewforum.php?f=2&sid=e111be17825094a9321b38816c23998e

JojoRabbit (zuzu)

Post by JojoRabbit (zuzu) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:55 am

Hello and welcome to all my dearies turk dizi lovers! I hope u enjoy this forum. Its almost like a second family to me. default_celebrate008 .
Hope to interact with all of yous in some of the threads when we bump into similar dizi. Please do not hesitate to post and share your comments, thoughts, and creative ideas about the dizis you watch on the respective threads. Looking forward to bump into all you dearies.

[default_biggrin.png] wetkiss

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Meet & Greet”