Forum Rules and Guidelines (Please Read)

READ BEFORE YOU START POSTING!
Angel

Forum Rules and Guidelines (Please Read)

Post by Angel » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:30 am

I'm posting this here in addition to in the general forum as this seems to be the place where many prefer to be so that when announcements are posted anywhere else they do not get read. 

Please read this, acknowledge that you have read it and make any necessary changes.

This applies to all of us. 

Thank you for your time to read our simple but important rules and guideline:

General: 

- Our first and most important rule is " do your best to be nice to each other". Even if you think that the other person is not nice and does not deserve to be treated nicely; still, do your best to be nice for the sake of the forum. Heated discussions and fights don't do us any good. Besides, being nice doesn't hurt.

- The second rule of the Fight Club is "You do not talk about Fight Club". Lucky, we're not a fight club and you can talk about this forum anywhere you like and invite your friends that you think who would fit in here nicely. We don't need more members, but nice people are always welcome! - As one of our members once said: "Diversity is our forum’s strength, not its weakness. We are different nationalities, religious and nonreligious, young and not so young, shy and bold, and everything in between. We accept everyone, because Turkish shows speaks to everyone." Our differences is also the reason why this forum even exists. If everyone in the world was Turkish, then there wouldn't be a need for this forum in the first place. Cherish our differences, don't let them separate us. That's why, hateful or insulting words towards any faith, nation or group of people are strictly forbidden here as it should be in any place. We're not here to prove anything. We are but men and women. There is no country, culture or a group of people that are better than the others. Our differences make this world  beautiful and culturally rich! - Remember that our website has visitors and users from every age category from many different cultures. Before posting; please read at least one time what you've just written and run it through your profanity/language filter before clicking the submit button. What seems normal or funny to you may hurt or offend your friends. Profanity will not be tolerated and posts the contain it will be edited or deleted. - There's freedom of speech in this forum. You can talk about anything and as much as you want to, as long as you abide by the rules and write your posts in the appropriate topics. We have many sub-forums/categories now, make sure you're in the right one before you open a new topic or post in an existing one.

Also, before you open a topic,  make sure that the topic you wish to open doesn't already have an existing thread. If you're unsure, ask. If you do open a thread for a topic that already exists, your posts will be moved to the old thread and your topic will be deleted.

- This is a discussion board. So it's only normal to discuss about things. But don't be hurtful in discussions. Don't bully anyone that you don't like or you disagree with. It will not only make the other member feel unwelcomed and disrespected, it will make the other members feel uncomfortable, too. A single idea can be expressed in many different ways. Let's try to find the nicest way. Use the 10 second deep breath rule before you answer. Once something is put out there, it can't be taken back.  So, please respect everyone's rights to express their opinions, even if you don't agree with them. And respect everyone's rights to disagree with you as well. - Usually there is a very thin line between sarcasm and making fun of somebody. Make sure you are at the nicer side of the line. Humiliating a fellow member and putting words into their mouths isn't nice. If you feel annoyed or angry because of a certain member or post, you can try to wait till you're calmed down before posting something.  

- Do not promote or share any illegal content here.

Signatures - Don't use very big pictures in your signatures.  

500x130 is the limit. give and take.  If you find an image that you REALLY need to have and it exceeds that, PM it to me and I will try to resize it for you. You may also add a couple of  lines of text to your signatures. 

You may only have 2 images per siggy.  Be them gifs or regular images. Please keep in mind that these things really slow down the loading time of the forum and pages for some people. Make sure the images you are using are of appropriate content as well.

Also, keep major spoilers out of the signatures.  We have spoiler tags. Please use them. 

A spoiler is  a  previously unknown aspect of something which you likely would have rather learned on your own. We all watch shows at different paces. It's very possible that what you have seen, someone else may not have yet. Let's be sensitive. 

Posting

Off topic discussions are fine within reason. We have threads for almost everything in this forum. From Bdays to cats. I know sometimes conversations break out as spare of the moment. That's fine but try to post in appropriate topics as much as possible. Bday greetings, New years wishes etc should go in their perspective threads. Not in Tv show threads.   

- Please use the standard font type, size and color in your posts. That's for the uniformity and readability of our topics and posts. You can however, occasionally use different sized or colored fonts to put an emphasis on a word, phrase or sentence. There are also smileys to help you express your feelings.  - If you think or see somebody isn't following the rules, please remind them or  report them either by clicking the "report" button right below their avatars or by contacting a moderator privately.  Disregard for these rules will lead to a warning. Continuous disregard for them will lead to a 24 hr ban from the forum.  I am sure this will not be necessary though.  - It's your forum, too. Please keep it tidy and clean. 

Please take the time to introduce yourselves when you first join our community. It's the nice to do. You are joining a community that is already established and people are not only happy to know someone is becoming a part of it, but also like to know a bit about who.

There is a minimum required post count in the forum. You must make 10 posts before you can access certain topics. That serves as a means to encourage participation. New members can start by posting and intro and go from there.

I will be doing some summer cleaning. All dead threads (threads that have no posts for 6 months or longer and have a low post count will be evaluated and possibly deleted.  I will post a list and you guys can help me decide whether they should stay or be deleted. 

If there is anything else anyone wants to add that I may have forgotten, please feel free to mention it. Please acknowledge that you have read and understood these by making a simple post here. Again, I am re posting these because I needed a reminder as much as everyone else. This applies to us all. 

- And remember to have FUN! 

Thank you! 

Angel

Post by Angel » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:21 pm

I'm new at the forum Thanks for adding me and i fully agree with The rules you mentioned. Love and peace?

Angel

Post by Angel » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:37 pm

Hello  to all

Angel

Post by Angel » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 pm

I agree and I am happy that these rules exist. 

JojoRabbit (zuzu)
Savcı

Post by JojoRabbit (zuzu) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Thank you. I'm very very new to this forum. I'm still clueless. But i'm so exited to get this working. I love diversity around the world, in terms of cultures and that includes.... films, series, music etc. I'm so glad i found this forum! 

Thank you.

Angel

Post by Angel » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:57 am

I like rules, makes me think less.  lol.

Nisan
Savcı

Post by Nisan » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:29 pm

Always good to review this. 

Lena
Hatun

Post by Lena » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:40 pm

11 minutes ago, Nisan said:

Always good to review this. 

It sure is!

Angel

Post by Angel » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:14 am

Hi! I'm a new member too and the first thing I've done was to read about the rules, as I always do when I sign up to a new forum or group.. I totally agree and respect them of course and I'm very happy to be here, as I love turkish series. 

Thank you very much!

cinnamon

Post by cinnamon » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:59 am

Read the rules and guidelines - check, write a simple post - check

Velove
Verified Member

Post by Velove » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:22 am

Hello..

I've read the rules and I respect them.

Thank you..

Conquista

Post by Conquista » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:33 pm

Read, agreed, signed 

Angel

Post by Angel » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:38 am

On 07/06/2015 at 9:30 AM, Angel/Poyraz said:

Estou postando isso aqui, além de no fórum geral, como este parece ser o lugar onde muitos preferem ser de modo que quando os anúncios são postados em qualquer outro lugar que eles não recebem ler. 

Leia isto, reconheça que o leu e faça as alterações necessárias.

Isso se aplica a todos nós. 

Obrigado pelo seu tempo para ler as nossas regras simples e importantes e orientações:

Geral: 

- Nossa primeira e mais importante regra é  "fazer o seu melhor para ser gentis com os outros" . Mesmo se você pensa que a outra pessoa não é agradável e não merece ser tratado agradàvel; Ainda, fazer o seu melhor para ser agradável para o bem do fórum. Discussões e lutas aquecidas não nos fazem nada de bom. Além disso, ser bom não faz mal.

- A segunda regra do Fight Club é "Você não fala sobre Fight Club". Lucky, nós não somos um clube de luta e você pode falar sobre este fórum em qualquer lugar que você gosta e convidar seus amigos que você acha que se encaixam aqui muito bem. Nós não  precisamos  mais membros, mas pessoas agradáveis são sempre bem-vindos! - Como um dos nossos membros, uma vez disse: "A diversidade é do nosso fórum  força .., Não sua fraqueza Somos diferentes nacionalidades, religiosos e não religiosos, jovens e não tão jovens, tímidos e ousados, e tudo entre Aceitamos todos, porque Turco Mostra fala a todos. " Nossas diferenças também é a razão pela qual este fórum ainda existe. Se todos no mundo fosse turco, então não haveria uma necessidade para este fórum no primeiro lugar. Aprecie nossas diferenças, não deixe que elas nos separem. É por isso que,  palavras de ódio ou insultuosas para com qualquer fé, nação ou grupo de pessoas são estritamente proibidos  aqui como deveria ser em qualquer lugar. Não estamos aqui para provar nada. Nós somos apenas homens e mulheres. Não há país, cultura ou um grupo de pessoas que são melhores do que os outros. Nossas diferenças tornam este mundo bonito e culturalmente rico! - Lembre-se que nosso site tem visitantes e usuários de todas as categorias etárias de diferentes culturas.  Antes de postar ; por favor  leia pelo menos uma vez o que você acabou de escrever  e executá-lo através de seu filtro de palavrões / idioma antes de clicar no botão enviar. O que parece normal ou engraçado para você pode ferir ou ofender seus amigos. Profanity não será tolerado e posts o contê-lo será editado ou excluído. - Não há  liberdade de expressão  neste fórum. Você pode falar sobre qualquer coisa e tanto quanto você quiser, contanto que você respeitar as regras e  escrever as suas mensagens nos tópicos adequados . Temos muitos sub-fóruns / categorias agora, verifique se você está no caminho certo antes de abrir um novo tópico ou postar em um já existente.

Além disso, antes de abrir um tópico, certifique-se de que o tópico que deseja abrir ainda não tenha um thread existente. Se você não tiver certeza, pergunte. Se você abrir um tópico para um tópico que já existe, suas postagens serão movidas para o segmento antigo e seu tópico será excluído.

- Este é um fórum de discussăo. Portanto, é normal discutir sobre as coisas. Mas  não ser prejudicial nas discussões . Não intimidar ninguém que você não gosta ou você discorda com. Não só fará com que o outro membro se sinta desagradado e desrespeitado, também fará com que os outros membros se sintam desconfortáveis. Uma única idéia pode ser expressa de muitas maneiras diferentes. Vamos tentar encontrar a maneira mais agradável. Use a regra de respiração profunda de 10 segundos antes de responder. Uma vez que algo é colocado lá fora, não pode ser retomado. Então, por favor,  respeitar os direitos de todos  de expressar suas opiniões, mesmo se você não concordar com eles. E respeitar todos os direitos de discordar de você também. - Geralmente há uma linha muito fina entre o sarcasmo e o divertimento de alguém. Certifique-se de que você está no lado mais agradável da linha. Humilhando um companheiro e colocando palavras em suas bocas não é bom. Se você se sentir irritado ou irritado por causa de um determinado membro ou post, você pode tentar esperar até que você está acalmado antes de postar algo.  

-  Não promova ou compartilhar qualquer conteúdo ilegal aqui.

Assinaturas- Não use muito grande de imagens em suas assinaturas.  

500x130 é o limite. dar e receber. Se você encontrar uma imagem que você realmente precisa ter e que excede isso, PM-lo para mim e vou tentar redimensioná-lo para você. Você também pode adicionar um par de linhas de texto para suas assinaturas. 

Você só pode ter 2 imagens por siggy. Seja eles gifs ou imagens regulares. Tenha em mente que essas coisas realmente diminuem o tempo de carregamento do fórum e páginas para algumas pessoas. Certifique-se de que as imagens que você está usando são de conteúdo apropriado também.

Além disso, tente manter os spoilers principais fora das assinaturas.

Temos etiquetas spoiler. Por favor, use-os. 

Um saqueador é um   aspecto até então desconhecida de alguma coisa que você provavelmente preferia ter aprendido em seu próprio país. Todos nós assistimos a shows a ritmos diferentes. É muito possível que o que você viu, alguém pode não ter ainda. Vamos ser sensíveis. 

Discussões fora de tópico estão bem dentro da razão. Temos tópicos para quase tudo neste fórum. De Bdays aos gatos. Eu sei que às vezes as conversas surgem como sobressalentes do momento. Isso é bom, mas tente publicar tópicos apropriados, tanto quanto possível. Bday saudações, New anos desejos etc deve ir em seus segmentos de perspectiva. Não em threads de exibição de TV.   

- Por favor use o  padrão tipo de letra, tamanho e cor  em seus posts. Isso é para a uniformidade e legibilidade de nossos tópicos e posts. No entanto, você pode ocasionalmente usar fontes de tamanhos diferentes ou coloridas para colocar ênfase em uma palavra, frase ou frase. Há também smileys para ajudá-lo a expressar seus sentimentos. -  Se você pensar ou ver alguém não está seguindo as regras, por favor, lembre-los ou denunciá-los clicando no botão "report" logo abaixo seus avatares ou contactando um moderador privada. Desrespeito por estas regras levará a um aviso. Desrespeito contínuo para eles levará a uma proibição de 24 hr do fórum. Estou certo de que isso não será necessário. -  É o seu fórum, também. Por favor,  mantê-lo arrumado e limpo. 

Vou fazer uma limpeza no verão. Todos os tópicos mortos (tópicos que não têm postagens de 6 meses ou mais e têm uma contagem de posts baixa serão avaliados e, possivelmente, excluídos. Eu postar uma lista e vocês podem me ajudar a decidir se eles devem permanecer ou ser excluídos. 

Se houver qualquer outra coisa que alguém queira adicionar que eu possa ter esquecido, sinta-se livre para mencioná-lo. Reconheça que você leu e entendeu isso fazendo uma postagem simples aqui. Novamente, estou re postagem estes porque eu precisava de um lembrete tanto quanto todos os outros. Isso se aplica a todos nós. 

- E lembre-se de ter  F U N ! 

Obrigado! 

Read, agreed, signed

Angel

Post by Angel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:43 pm

I'm new to the forum...found it after I fell in love with Turkish TV dramas on Netflix, trying to find like-minded people... I've read the rules and hope I've interpreted them correctly... thanks for creating this forum!

cosby021

Post by cosby021 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:02 am

Great forum and thanks for all of the useful information.

Angel

Post by Angel » Sun May 07, 2017 2:37 pm

I liked what I read, the rules are fair and straightforward, I totally agree with them. Thanks for accepting me. I am glad this forum exits because I love many Turkish actors/actresses and have my favorites. Very happy to be here. 

Angel

Post by Angel » Sun May 14, 2017 1:36 am

Spoiler

Hello Im new to this group as well i agree with the rules ive read here so far. But im trying to understand the layout of the blogs and find my way around the web site still.I wanted to join because Im a fan of Turkish series and the actor and actresses.

Angel

Post by Angel » Sun May 21, 2017 8:49 pm

On 6/8/2015 at 8:30 AM, Angel. said:

I'm posting this here in addition to in the general forum as this seems to be the place where many prefer to be so that when announcements are posted anywhere else they do not get read. 

Please read this, acknowledge that you have read it and make any necessary changes.

This applies to all of us. 

Thank you for your time to read our simple but important rules and guideline:

General: 

- Our first and most important rule is " do your best to be nice to each other". Even if you think that the other person is not nice and does not deserve to be treated nicely; still, do your best to be nice for the sake of the forum. Heated discussions and fights don't do us any good. Besides, being nice doesn't hurt.

- The second rule of the Fight Club is "You do not talk about Fight Club". Lucky, we're not a fight club and you can talk about this forum anywhere you like and invite your friends that you think who would fit in here nicely. We don't need more members, but nice people are always welcome! - As one of our members once said: "Diversity is our forum’s strength, not its weakness. We are different nationalities, religious and nonreligious, young and not so young, shy and bold, and everything in between. We accept everyone, because Turkish shows speaks to everyone." Our differences is also the reason why this forum even exists. If everyone in the world was Turkish, then there wouldn't be a need for this forum in the first place. Cherish our differences, don't let them separate us. That's why, hateful or insulting words towards any faith, nation or group of people are strictly forbidden here as it should be in any place. We're not here to prove anything. We are but men and women. There is no country, culture or a group of people that are better than the others. Our differences make this world  beautiful and culturally rich! - Remember that our website has visitors and users from every age category from many different cultures. Before posting; please read at least one time what you've just written and run it through your profanity/language filter before clicking the submit button. What seems normal or funny to you may hurt or offend your friends. Profanity will not be tolerated and posts the contain it will be edited or deleted. - There's freedom of speech in this forum. You can talk about anything and as much as you want to, as long as you abide by the rules and write your posts in the appropriate topics. We have many sub-forums/categories now, make sure you're in the right one before you open a new topic or post in an existing one.

Also, before you open a topic,  make sure that the topic you wish to open doesn't already have an existing thread. If you're unsure, ask. If you do open a thread for a topic that already exists, your posts will be moved to the old thread and your topic will be deleted.

- This is a discussion board. So it's only normal to discuss about things. But don't be hurtful in discussions. Don't bully anyone that you don't like or you disagree with. It will not only make the other member feel unwelcomed and disrespected, it will make the other members feel uncomfortable, too. A single idea can be expressed in many different ways. Let's try to find the nicest way. Use the 10 second deep breath rule before you answer. Once something is put out there, it can't be taken back.  So, please respect everyone's rights to express their opinions, even if you don't agree with them. And respect everyone's rights to disagree with you as well. - Usually there is a very thin line between sarcasm and making fun of somebody. Make sure you are at the nicer side of the line. Humiliating a fellow member and putting words into their mouths isn't nice. If you feel annoyed or angry because of a certain member or post, you can try to wait till you're calmed down before posting something.  

- Do not promote or share any illegal content here.

Signatures - Don't use very big pictures in your signatures.  

500x130 is the limit. give and take.  If you find an image that you REALLY need to have and it exceeds that, PM it to me and I will try to resize it for you. You may also add a couple of  lines of text to your signatures. 

You may only have 2 images per siggy.  Be them gifs or regular images. Please keep in mind that these things really slow down the loading time of the forum and pages for some people. Make sure the images you are using are of appropriate content as well.

Also, try to keep major spoilers out of the signatures.

We have spoiler tags. Please use them. 

A spoiler is  a  previously unknown aspect of something which you likely would have rather learned on your own. We all watch shows at different paces. It's very possible that what you have seen, someone else may not have yet. Let's be sensitive. 

Off topic discussions are fine within reason. We have threads for almost everything in this forum. From Bdays to cats. I know sometimes conversations break out as spare of the moment. That's fine but try to post in appropriate topics as much as possible. Bday greetings, New years wishes etc should go in their perspective threads. Not in Tv show threads.   

-  Please use the standard font type, size and color in your posts. That's for the uniformity and readability of our topics and posts. You can however, occasionally use different sized or colored fonts to put an emphasis on a word, phrase or sentence. There are also smileys to help you express your feelings.  - If you think or see somebody isn't following the rules, please remind them or  report them either by clicking the "report" button right below their avatars or by contacting a moderator privately.  Disregard for these rules will lead to a warning. Continuous disregard for them will lead to a 24 hr ban from the forum.  I am sure this will not be necessary though.  - It's your forum, too. Please keep it tidy and clean. 

I will be doing some summer cleaning. All dead threads (threads that have no posts for 6 months or longer and have a low post count will be evaluated and possibly deleted.  I will post a list and you guys can help me decide whether they should stay or be deleted. 

If there is anything else anyone wants to add that I may have forgotten, please feel free to mention it. Please acknowledge that you have read and understood these by making a simple post here. Again, I am re posting these because I needed a reminder as much as everyone else. This applies to us all. 

- And remember to have FUN! 

Thank you! 

Bumping up the topic as a small reminder for us all.   I will pinpoint to a few things.

Posts must remain respectful of the opinions of others, even if contrary to your own.  Personal attacks (Flaming, Name Calling, Belittling) on others will not be tolerated. You're welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Respect the rights of other users to have their own and maybe differing opinions. 

If you wind up in an argument with another member, do not fight within the forum; please take the discussion to email or to private messages. Or ask an administrator to intervene in your behalf. 

No Profanity or Obscene Content - Such content does not belong here. A filter system is in place as a backup. If you see words in your post being replaced with **** or butt butter, you have done something wrong. Please edit your post and tone it down. Do NOT try to bypass the system by adding # or anything else in your word. If found you will have your post edited or deleted. 

TuncelKurtiz
Warrior Princess

Post by TuncelKurtiz » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:59 am

This rules text on subforums "Actors & Actresses" and "Other titles"... Is there option to minimize text or we have to memorize it to be able to remove it?  

Angel

Post by Angel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:27 pm

2 hours ago, TuncelKurtiz said:

This rules text on subforums "Actors & Actresses" and "Other titles"... Is there option to minimize text or we have to memorize it to be able to remove it?  

It was an unnecessary evil.  It really only applies to one thread in this subforum but since I can't post it there individually, everyone had to deal with it.  

I have converted it to a link. I hope that minimizes your pain  

TuncelKurtiz
Warrior Princess

Post by TuncelKurtiz » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:53 pm

27 minutes ago, Angel. said:

It was an unnecessary evil.  It really only applies to one thread in this subforum but since I can't post it there individually, everyone had to deal with it.  

I have converted it to a link. I hope that minimizes your pain  

Well pain is harsh word  It annoys me with scrolling down when I am on laptop and have no mouse on...

Seems people aren't really following rules since you had to put it like that

Angel

Post by Angel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:59 pm

5 minutes ago, TuncelKurtiz said:

Well pain is harsh word  It annoys me with scrolling down when I am on laptop and have no mouse on...

Seems people aren't really following rules since you had to put it like that

As the Turks say, "sorma" (don't ask )  

Angel

Post by Angel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Great Forum ?? Keep the awesome work up

Hala

Post by Hala » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:20 pm

All makes sense to me as we are quite passionate about Turkish dizis and characters

Aroosa Maalik
Verified Member

Post by Aroosa Maalik » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:51 am

Thank You for adding me ...i read the rules and guidlines and i will follow them...

Angel

Post by Angel » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:26 am

I'm do glad that I've found this forum and thanks for all of the useful information.

Angel

Post by Angel » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:19 pm

this forum! thank you so much for letting me be part of it - read and understood 

Lena
Hatun

Post by Lena » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:56 pm

36 minutes ago, Casablanca said:

this forum! thank you so much for letting me be part of it - read and understood 

Welcome!  

Angel

Post by Angel » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Welcome everyone to our lovely community!  Enjoy! 

Angel

Post by Angel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:44 am

I have read and understood the rules 

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rules”