Can Yaman

zaini
Warrior Princess

Re: Can Yaman

Post by zaini » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:39 am

i think he has gotten too much into his character can divit, can't seem to separate fiction with reality. He need to get over it

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:50 am

@zaini yeah I also saw her tweet and she even continued replying to people on TW
At first I think she was defending him when everything started but now changed

salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:22 am

I think it is time for Can to retrieve into a quiet place.....

Angel

Post by Angel » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:30 am

salonika wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:22 am
I think it is time for Can to retrieve into a quiet place.....
Amin! From your keyboard to God's ears.

Angel

Post by Angel » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:35 am

divadutchess wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:34 pm
He talks too much. After his first controversial comments, he should have hired a PR team to better train him for his fame. Now everything he says is a headline and not in a good way.
If he keeps this up he will have to move to Spain, cause they'll be the only ones to like him. At least until they realize he can't even act.
To each his own, but how does the land of Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz even consider what he does acting? [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:35 pm

Ok this is now crossed some lines where he isn't coming back
He literally said that Kivo didn't sell any show in Turkey in past 5 years, only to middle east countries.
Also how his show was the first one to air in Spain [default_e13716.gif] [default_e13716.gif] [default_e13716.gif] or like to be that popular, some kind of sacma like that.
Here are some important pages

Also many actors responded to his comments, Meric Aral, Berrak Tuzguny, Ahmet Tansu...

And if this one is true, than honestly he is done with his career

Angel

Post by Angel » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Yes, how dare he comment on Haluk Bilginer's acting? Is he mental or something?
Who the hell are you compared to Haluk bey? You've done a few mediocre summer rom coms lan!
He also said something about the reason why shows fail is because there's no libido between the leads. Like seriously? Sorry, but the guy is a complete moron.

belalugosi
Guru

Post by belalugosi » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:34 pm

He made some comment implying Demet is high libido, which is why EK was successful (and that a past partner - Selen Soyder, who notoriously did not get along with him - was cold and prudish). Like, great, you can talk, but: maybe don't.

Berker Guven made a comment on that and proved why I have always instinctively liked him:

Angel

Post by Angel » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:15 pm

belalugosi wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:34 pm
He made some comment implying Demet is high libido, which is why EK was successful (and that a past partner - Selen Soyder, who notoriously did not get along with him - was cold and prudish). Like, great, you can talk, but: maybe don't.

Berker Guven made a comment on that and proved why I have always instinctively liked him:
Wow, that;s harsh. But it's true. default_moque.gif

divadutchess
Verified Member

Post by divadutchess » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:22 pm

mili wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:35 pm
Ok this is now crossed some lines where he isn't coming back
He literally said that Kivo didn't sell any show in Turkey in past 5 years, only to middle east countries.
Also how his show was the first one to air in Spain [default_e13716.gif] [default_e13716.gif] [default_e13716.gif] or like to be that popular, some kind of sacma like that.
Here are some important pages

Oh my gosh. He is delusional. Reading this has me screaming on top of my lungs. He is pretty much saying he paved the way for the success of Turkish series in Europe? Get out of here!

zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:01 am

Now i understand why turkish folks are chastising him so much, i am with them, he deserved it. ne demek "libidio", i mean why he even used this type of word for his fellow co stars. its totally unprofessional.
and somebody tell him that turkish dizis were already famous in europe all because of Fatmagul sucu ne, kara para ask, muhtesem yuzyil etc. in europe, their market is already established, never seen this kind of attitude from any other actor,

Zainab
Verified Member

Post by Zainab » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:55 am

I was a fan of his for a little bit while watching Erkenci kus, but this has changed my mind on him. He really let the fame get to his head, I can’t believe he said that about his co stars that is so gross. He’s really acting like his acting was so groundbreaking and he paved the way for Turkish actors.If I were him I would disappear for a long time and hope that people forget what he has said [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] .

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:35 am

I feel sorry for Demet and Selin, poor girls who had to work with him.
Also if someone remembers there were news during EK that on set of his show with Selin he threw çay on her after some fight. But back than since EK was in it's high no one believed and it just went without much noise. Now it makes sense and comes out as true since guy obviously has some problems.

Now he can only star in daily shows default_moque.gif

Zainab
Verified Member

Post by Zainab » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:43 am

mili wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:35 am
I feel sorry for Demet and Selin, poor girls who had to work with him.
Also if someone remembers there were news during EK that on set of his show with Selin he threw çay on her after some fight. But back than since EK was in it's high no one believed and it just went without much noise. Now it makes sense and comes out as true since guy obviously has some problems.

Now he can only star in daily shows default_moque.gif
Wow I had no idea, I hope this makes female costars not want to work with him. I wouldn’t want anyone throwing things at me and calling me prudish and cold and talking about my libido spya .

Samiramis
Guru

Post by Samiramis » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:07 am

What the hell? tlol default_doh How can anyone shoot himself in the foot this much. I've never seen an actor ruin his career so colossaly in a matter of days. Like even if you secretly think you are god's greatest gift to earth, why not just keep it to yourself? Why announce it to the whole world?
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.

Samiramis
Guru

Post by Samiramis » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:17 am

It's all the more insane because of how small the dizi industry is. It's not like he can avoid the people he insulted or who are criticizing him now in a world where everyone is connected through zero degrees of seperation. default_doh Are we sure all these statement about Haluk Bilginer and his co-actresses are true? I just can't wrap my head around how anyone can be this stupid.
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.

Angel

Post by Angel » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:00 am

The guy is an ass who thinks he's God's gift to women. Meybe in the prehistoric era he would have, cause he looks and acts like a complete neanderthal.

There's a a news story that came out of a show he did in Spain.

A female audience member told Can Yaman in Spanish, " We will leave this place thinking that Can Yaman is a perfect, ideal person, but can you tell us something that will prove that Can Yaman is from this world?”
The question was translated by the interpreter, and Can pointed to the back of the studio with his hand and said, “Let's go to the back room.” The interpreter was so surprised by the response that he asked if he should actually translate it. You can tell he's embarassed. Then Can laughed and replied “No” to the interpreter. Then he asks what kind of proof does the woman want? WHat does she want to see? The interpreter says maybe he can tell them about a flaw or something he doesn't like about himself etc. He dismisses the question and asks "Does she want to come up and touch me?" Apparently she says no. So he says 'If she doesn't want to touch me, there's nothing to be done. I gave the opportunity and she passed it up".

It's not a rumor, it's right here

Zainab
Verified Member

Post by Zainab » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:12 am

Angel wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:00 am
The guy is an ass who thinks he's God's gift to women. Meybe in the prehistoric era he would have, cause he looks and acts like a complete neanderthal.

A female audience member told Can Yaman in Spanish, " We will leave this place thinking that Can Yaman is a perfect, ideal person, but can you tell us something that will prove that Can Yaman is from this world?”
The question was translated by the interpreter, and Can pointed to the back of the studio with his hand and said, “Let's go to the back room.” The interpreter was so surprised by the response that he asked if he should actually translate it. You can tell he's embarassed. Then Can laughed and replied “No” to the interpreter. Then he asks what kind of proof does the woman want? WHat does she want to see? The interpreter says maybe he can tell them about a flaw or something he doesn't like about himself etc. He dismisses the question and asks "Does she want to come up and touch me?" Apparently she says no. So he says 'If she doesn't want to touch me, there's nothing to be done. I gave the opportunity and she passed it up".

How is he able to make things so much worse with each thing that comes out about him spya , he has a such a talent for destroying his career.

salonika
Warrior Princess

Post by salonika » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:42 am

@Angel I am shocked about Can Yaman's response to the Spanish female audience member....

What a womanizer.....
I think he is done! and he better brush-up on those law-books or disappear for a very long time. But in today's digital and social media world nothing disappears. Such a disappointment.....
I feel bad for his co-stars...

Samiramis
Guru

Post by Samiramis » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:51 am

Angel wrote:

So cringy. [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]

zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:30 am

Angel wrote:
Meybe in the prehistoric era he would have, cause he looks and acts like a complete neanderthal.
i second that...if i were there, i would have offer to touch him, but with my slipper cz he deserves that [default_fight2-smiley.gif]

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:46 am

If I got it right from some tweets, a show he had in progress/plans is postponed or canceled

zaini
Warrior Princess

Post by zaini » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:26 am

mili wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:46 am
If I got it right from some tweets, a show he had in progress/plans is postponed or canceled
yup, I read it as well...and i don't think his dizi will gain success this time, folks have turned against him. maybe if it is aired in 2020 winter then they would forget his statements by then.

on a side note, everybody is making fun of his libido comment and trolling him. even the actor that played cihan role in hercai has made a funny comment, i dont have a link otherwise i would have post it..it was too funny

Angel

Post by Angel » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:53 am

There's a new video of him floating out there where he's telling another foreign fan " Give me some lip" and laughing afterwards.
He seems to be mocking her, as if she doesn't quite understand what he means
I really don't get what this guy is trying to do.

belalugosi
Guru

Post by belalugosi » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:08 am

Wow, I thought he was just really arrogant but this dude is a #MeToo nightmare waiting to happen. Even if it's just comments, those comments can get you in big trouble.

Angel

Post by Angel » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:49 pm

belalugosi wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:08 am
Wow, I thought he was just really arrogant but this dude is a #MeToo nightmare waiting to happen. Even if it's just comments, those comments can get you in big trouble.
I guess his management offered an "explanation" for his behavior in Spain by saying that the fact that out of a 2.5 interview, only those few seconds were focused on was unfair. Yani, why isn't anyone talking about all the other "positive" things he spoke about in that interview. What do we expect from him when his representation is defending such behavior? I don't know if this will seriously affect his career, but I hope he does. He shouldn't be acting anyway. He's awful at it.

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:41 pm

They are trying to defend him but there is really no comeback from the road he is on now...He could talk the sweetest things for 2h but those 15 sec ruined everything.

Also he now better take looong break and let this somehow cool down and than comeback in a year or two...By then people won't forget but at least it won't be huge news as now.

Malika
Warrior Princess

Post by Malika » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:17 pm

Does anyone have the official source where he talks about the infamous libido comments?

mili
Valide Hatun

Post by mili » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:06 am

Malika wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:17 pm
Does anyone have the official source where he talks about the infamous libido comments?
He said that in interview for Hurriyet last Sunday, you can find it somewhere online..I posted some pages translated tho they are not about Demet but Kivo.

QueenLola
Sultan

Post by QueenLola » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:10 am

Wow.... I took a micro-mini dizi and social media break and in that time, Can Yaman has managed to end his career and any dignity he has shakinghead

What the heck is he on?? How are his parents not advising him since they're so prominent in his life?

There's a difference between being outspoken and outright stupidity tshame

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Actors & Actresses”