Can Yaman

User avatar
QueenLola
Sultan
Posts: 22499
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 2180 times
Been thanked: 3099 times

Re: Can Yaman

Post by QueenLola » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:46 am

zaini wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:06 am

another twist, Onur tuna just said that he doesn't know about can yaman, yani tanimiyor.. and folks are too happy of his statement
Not much of a twist.... he can't comment on who he doesn't know about. It's the media that'll spin it into something negative. I love how Onur understood their intent and kept insisting he doesn't know.

The response is kind of similar to what I can understand of Can's response about Kıvanç's popularity in Spain - he doesn't know if his projects were popular there or not, he can only speak for himself.


Image

User avatar
mili
Valide Hatun
Posts: 21842
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 am
Has thanked: 2392 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Post by mili » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:47 am

Ohaaa Can just confirmed him and Demet were together while shooting EK

User avatar
salonika
Warrior Princess
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 pm
Has thanked: 1328 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Post by salonika » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:45 am

mili wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:47 am
Ohaaa Can just confirmed him and Demet were together while shooting EK
I don't understand him..... what is the point of confirming a relationship that was and it is not now....
I am kind of disappointed in his whole behavior.... He seems confused ....
It will be interesting to see his future professional career.

User avatar
QueenLola
Sultan
Posts: 22499
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 2180 times
Been thanked: 3099 times

Post by QueenLola » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:55 am

mili wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:47 am
Ohaaa Can just confirmed him and Demet were together while shooting EK
Isn't this common knowledge? default_moque.gif
Image

User avatar
mili
Valide Hatun
Posts: 21842
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 am
Has thanked: 2392 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Post by mili » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:50 am

QueenLola wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:55 am
Isn't this common knowledge?
Hahahah at least it is official now default_moque.gif

@salonika yap same with me tdunno tdunno
But about this whole situation I am super confused...he seems cool and "not guilty" with some comments but than he says something that's so weird.
Also in same interview he said that he paid for his tattoo and clothes he wore as Can Divit. Than it's not surprising why he is still pushing this style months after show ended.

User avatar
salonika
Warrior Princess
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 pm
Has thanked: 1328 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Post by salonika » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:27 pm

@mili I totally agree with you.
In greek we say....he took door or shoe ...from Demet... (meaning she showed him the door and the shoe.......
I think she broke up with him...let him go.

User avatar
mili
Valide Hatun
Posts: 21842
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 am
Has thanked: 2392 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Post by mili » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:36 pm

salonika wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:27 pm
I think she broke up with him...let him go.
Oh yes it is possible.
Btw i remember now how everyone noticed there was some change of energy/chemistry between Can and Demet during their S2 if we can call it that way, or towards the end of show...So than those comments were true if that was period when they broke up.

Yap and related to Kivo's situation. Some said that he left the restaurant when he saw Kivo entering the same one.
Kim bilir what is really going on here. At least Kivo is standing out of this mess

User avatar
divadutchess
Verified Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:28 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Post by divadutchess » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:34 pm

He talks too much. After his first controversial comments, he should have hired a PR team to better train him for his fame. Now everything he says is a headline and not in a good way.

User avatar
QueenLola
Sultan
Posts: 22499
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 2180 times
Been thanked: 3099 times

Post by QueenLola » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:36 pm

The whole situation has become long and tiring..... he should have been ending this whole Can Divit persona on a high, but now he's just messed it up shakinghead
Image

User avatar
zaini
Warrior Princess
Posts: 1887
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 592 times
Been thanked: 552 times

Post by zaini » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:37 am

mili wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:50 am
QueenLola wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:55 am
Isn't this common knowledge?
Hahahah at least it is official now default_moque.gif

@salonika yap same with me tdunno tdunno
But about this whole situation I am super confused...he seems cool and "not guilty" with some comments but than he says something that's so weird.
Also in same interview he said that he paid for his tattoo and clothes he wore as Can Divit. Than it's not surprising why he is still pushing this style months after show ended.
and did he say something about selen soyder (his co-star in some dizi i think) as well?.. and berrak tüzünataç also something about him but i dont what exactly it is...do you know the details? and by reading the tweets of birsen,apparently it seems she is also annoyed by him, if i am not wrong

User avatar
zaini
Warrior Princess
Posts: 1887
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 592 times
Been thanked: 552 times

Post by zaini » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:39 am

i think he has gotten too much into his character can divit, can't seem to separate fiction with reality. He need to get over it

User avatar
mili
Valide Hatun
Posts: 21842
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 am
Has thanked: 2392 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Post by mili » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:50 am

@zaini yeah I also saw her tweet and she even continued replying to people on TW
At first I think she was defending him when everything started but now changed

User avatar
salonika
Warrior Princess
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 pm
Has thanked: 1328 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Post by salonika » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:22 am

I think it is time for Can to retrieve into a quiet place.....

Angel
Posts: 108091
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:14 am
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 482 times

Post by Angel » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:30 am

salonika wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:22 am
I think it is time for Can to retrieve into a quiet place.....
Amin! From your keyboard to God's ears.

Angel
Posts: 108091
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:14 am
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 482 times

Post by Angel » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:35 am

divadutchess wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:34 pm
He talks too much. After his first controversial comments, he should have hired a PR team to better train him for his fame. Now everything he says is a headline and not in a good way.
If he keeps this up he will have to move to Spain, cause they'll be the only ones to like him. At least until they realize he can't even act.
To each his own, but how does the land of Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz even consider what he does acting? [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]

User avatar
mili
Valide Hatun
Posts: 21842
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 am
Has thanked: 2392 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Post by mili » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:35 pm

Ok this is now crossed some lines where he isn't coming back
He literally said that Kivo didn't sell any show in Turkey in past 5 years, only to middle east countries.
Also how his show was the first one to air in Spain [default_e13716.gif] [default_e13716.gif] [default_e13716.gif] or like to be that popular, some kind of sacma like that.
Here are some important pages

Also many actors responded to his comments, Meric Aral, Berrak Tuzguny, Ahmet Tansu...


And if this one is true, than honestly he is done with his career

Angel
Posts: 108091
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:14 am
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 482 times

Post by Angel » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Yes, how dare he comment on Haluk Bilginer's acting? Is he mental or something?
Who the hell are you compared to Haluk bey? You've done a few mediocre summer rom coms lan!
He also said something about the reason why shows fail is because there's no libido between the leads. Like seriously? Sorry, but the guy is a complete moron.

User avatar
belalugosi
Guru
Posts: 2641
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 1:49 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Post by belalugosi » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:34 pm

He made some comment implying Demet is high libido, which is why EK was successful (and that a past partner - Selen Soyder, who notoriously did not get along with him - was cold and prudish). Like, great, you can talk, but: maybe don't.

Berker Guven made a comment on that and proved why I have always instinctively liked him:

Angel
Posts: 108091
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:14 am
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 482 times

Post by Angel » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:15 pm

belalugosi wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:34 pm
He made some comment implying Demet is high libido, which is why EK was successful (and that a past partner - Selen Soyder, who notoriously did not get along with him - was cold and prudish). Like, great, you can talk, but: maybe don't.

Berker Guven made a comment on that and proved why I have always instinctively liked him:
Wow, that;s harsh. But it's true. default_moque.gif

User avatar
divadutchess
Verified Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:28 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Post by divadutchess » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:22 pm

mili wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:35 pm
Ok this is now crossed some lines where he isn't coming back
He literally said that Kivo didn't sell any show in Turkey in past 5 years, only to middle east countries.
Also how his show was the first one to air in Spain [default_e13716.gif] [default_e13716.gif] [default_e13716.gif] or like to be that popular, some kind of sacma like that.
Here are some important pages

Oh my gosh. He is delusional. Reading this has me screaming on top of my lungs. He is pretty much saying he paved the way for the success of Turkish series in Europe? Get out of here!

User avatar
zaini
Warrior Princess
Posts: 1887
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 592 times
Been thanked: 552 times

Post by zaini » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:01 am

Now i understand why turkish folks are chastising him so much, i am with them, he deserved it. ne demek "libidio", i mean why he even used this type of word for his fellow co stars. its totally unprofessional.
and somebody tell him that turkish dizis were already famous in europe all because of Fatmagul sucu ne, kara para ask, muhtesem yuzyil etc. in europe, their market is already established, never seen this kind of attitude from any other actor,

User avatar
Zainab
Verified Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:06 am
Has thanked: 319 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Post by Zainab » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:55 am

I was a fan of his for a little bit while watching Erkenci kus, but this has changed my mind on him. He really let the fame get to his head, I can’t believe he said that about his co stars that is so gross. He’s really acting like his acting was so groundbreaking and he paved the way for Turkish actors.If I were him I would disappear for a long time and hope that people forget what he has said [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif] .
Image
Image

User avatar
mili
Valide Hatun
Posts: 21842
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 am
Has thanked: 2392 times
Been thanked: 4385 times

Post by mili » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:35 am

I feel sorry for Demet and Selin, poor girls who had to work with him.
Also if someone remembers there were news during EK that on set of his show with Selin he threw çay on her after some fight. But back than since EK was in it's high no one believed and it just went without much noise. Now it makes sense and comes out as true since guy obviously has some problems.

Now he can only star in daily shows default_moque.gif

User avatar
Zainab
Verified Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:06 am
Has thanked: 319 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Post by Zainab » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:43 am

mili wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:35 am
I feel sorry for Demet and Selin, poor girls who had to work with him.
Also if someone remembers there were news during EK that on set of his show with Selin he threw çay on her after some fight. But back than since EK was in it's high no one believed and it just went without much noise. Now it makes sense and comes out as true since guy obviously has some problems.

Now he can only star in daily shows default_moque.gif
Wow I had no idea, I hope this makes female costars not want to work with him. I wouldn’t want anyone throwing things at me and calling me prudish and cold and talking about my libido spya .
Image
Image

User avatar
Samiramis
Guru
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:48 pm
Has thanked: 405 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Post by Samiramis » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:07 am

What the hell? tlol default_doh How can anyone shoot himself in the foot this much. I've never seen an actor ruin his career so colossaly in a matter of days. Like even if you secretly think you are god's greatest gift to earth, why not just keep it to yourself? Why announce it to the whole world?
Image
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.

User avatar
Samiramis
Guru
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:48 pm
Has thanked: 405 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Post by Samiramis » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:17 am

It's all the more insane because of how small the dizi industry is. It's not like he can avoid the people he insulted or who are criticizing him now in a world where everyone is connected through zero degrees of seperation. default_doh Are we sure all these statement about Haluk Bilginer and his co-actresses are true? I just can't wrap my head around how anyone can be this stupid.
Image
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.

Angel
Posts: 108091
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:14 am
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 482 times

Post by Angel » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:00 am

The guy is an ass who thinks he's God's gift to women. Meybe in the prehistoric era he would have, cause he looks and acts like a complete neanderthal.

There's a a news story that came out of a show he did in Spain.

A female audience member told Can Yaman in Spanish, " We will leave this place thinking that Can Yaman is a perfect, ideal person, but can you tell us something that will prove that Can Yaman is from this world?”
The question was translated by the interpreter, and Can pointed to the back of the studio with his hand and said, “Let's go to the back room.” The interpreter was so surprised by the response that he asked if he should actually translate it. You can tell he's embarassed. Then Can laughed and replied “No” to the interpreter. Then he asks what kind of proof does the woman want? WHat does she want to see? The interpreter says maybe he can tell them about a flaw or something he doesn't like about himself etc. He dismisses the question and asks "Does she want to come up and touch me?" Apparently she says no. So he says 'If she doesn't want to touch me, there's nothing to be done. I gave the opportunity and she passed it up".

It's not a rumor, it's right here


User avatar
Zainab
Verified Member
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:06 am
Has thanked: 319 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Post by Zainab » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:12 am

Angel wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:00 am
The guy is an ass who thinks he's God's gift to women. Meybe in the prehistoric era he would have, cause he looks and acts like a complete neanderthal.

There's a a news story that came out of a show he did in Spain.

A female audience member told Can Yaman in Spanish, " We will leave this place thinking that Can Yaman is a perfect, ideal person, but can you tell us something that will prove that Can Yaman is from this world?”
The question was translated by the interpreter, and Can pointed to the back of the studio with his hand and said, “Let's go to the back room.” The interpreter was so surprised by the response that he asked if he should actually translate it. You can tell he's embarassed. Then Can laughed and replied “No” to the interpreter. Then he asks what kind of proof does the woman want? WHat does she want to see? The interpreter says maybe he can tell them about a flaw or something he doesn't like about himself etc. He dismisses the question and asks "Does she want to come up and touch me?" Apparently she says no. So he says 'If she doesn't want to touch me, there's nothing to be done. I gave the opportunity and she passed it up".

It's not a rumor, it's right here

How is he able to make things so much worse with each thing that comes out about him spya , he has a such a talent for destroying his career.
Image
Image

User avatar
salonika
Warrior Princess
Posts: 1477
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 pm
Has thanked: 1328 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Post by salonika » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:42 am

@Angel I am shocked about Can Yaman's response to the Spanish female audience member....

What a womanizer.....
I think he is done! and he better brush-up on those law-books or disappear for a very long time. But in today's digital and social media world nothing disappears. Such a disappointment.....
I feel bad for his co-stars...

User avatar
Samiramis
Guru
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:48 pm
Has thanked: 405 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Post by Samiramis » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:51 am

Angel wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:00 am
The guy is an ass who thinks he's God's gift to women. Meybe in the prehistoric era he would have, cause he looks and acts like a complete neanderthal.

There's a a news story that came out of a show he did in Spain.

A female audience member told Can Yaman in Spanish, " We will leave this place thinking that Can Yaman is a perfect, ideal person, but can you tell us something that will prove that Can Yaman is from this world?”
The question was translated by the interpreter, and Can pointed to the back of the studio with his hand and said, “Let's go to the back room.” The interpreter was so surprised by the response that he asked if he should actually translate it. You can tell he's embarassed. Then Can laughed and replied “No” to the interpreter. Then he asks what kind of proof does the woman want? WHat does she want to see? The interpreter says maybe he can tell them about a flaw or something he doesn't like about himself etc. He dismisses the question and asks "Does she want to come up and touch me?" Apparently she says no. So he says 'If she doesn't want to touch me, there's nothing to be done. I gave the opportunity and she passed it up".

It's not a rumor, it's right here

So cringy. [default_facepalm-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Image
Daha o gün anlamıştım Feride, ben ömrümce seninle sınanacaktım .Yakub'un Yusuf'la İbrahim'in İsak'la Habil'in Kabil'le sınandığı gibi . Sen koca bir yalnızlığı bense sensizliği bardak bardak içecektim.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Actors & Actresses”