Can Yaman

QueenLola

Re: Can Yaman

Post by QueenLola » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:16 am

zaini wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:03 am
seems like turkish are getting jealous of their own star. i have read some comments and according to them,can yaman is an overrated, egocentric actor, they are so many other actors that are much better than him and know to act. can only has one summer dizi to his credit hence he didnt deserve this type of reaction..
Just small minded people basically. So he's not the best actor or even best looking, but he has his international following.... can they let the man just enjoy it FGS....

mili

Post by mili » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:23 am

Well that is partly true. He didn't do much to deserve such popularity but on the other side he is nice and genuine and tries to get in touch with them as much as possible.

mili

Post by mili » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:05 pm

Anyone following the mass happening right now??
Looks like he said sth about Kivanc and now fans and everyone went crazy
What I got is that Can said he doesn't know if Kivo is popular in Spain and if his shows are sold/watched there. He also said that people can't love someone if they don't watch his/her show

And that's all so now it's really hectic on SM...

Malika

Post by Malika » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:49 pm

mili wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:05 pm
Anyone following the mass happening right now??
Looks like he said sth about Kivanc and now fans and everyone went crazy
What I got is that Can said he doesn't know if Kivo is popular in Spain and if his shows are sold/watched there. He also said that people can't love someone if they don't watch his/her show

And that's all so now it's really hectic on SM...

You can hear what he said here.

I don't know... I kind of feel like he announces where he is going to be beforehand hence the crowds. Kivanc kept it private, aside from a few photos here and there.

mili

Post by mili » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:39 am

Malika wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:49 pm
You can hear what he said here.

I don't know... I kind of feel like he announces where he is going to be beforehand hence the crowds. Kivanc kept it private, aside from a few photos here and there.
Well this video is kind of cut...but anyhow imo he didn't say anything wrong, ok he doesn't know and didn't offend anyone by saying that.
Btw the fact is that at least 4 Kivo's shows were aired in Spain. But we all know Kivo and that he is very private person and keeps his private life for him. He never announces where he is traveling and when.

QueenLola

Post by QueenLola » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:30 am

When I saw that video yesterday and the number of cuts in it, I just couldn't take it serious blase . There's nothing I hate like false advertising.... obviously, so many things are missing in there, from the interviewers questions to his own replies. When I see the uncut version, I'll be able to make a proper decision.

He even referred to Kıvanç as abi, so I'm not sure how he was putting him down there. I think the outrage is just because Turks can't understand how a summer dizi 'newbie' can get this much clout internationally.... well, newsflash - they aided it by keeping his shows going with good ratings for a long time.

As for the tour he's on, as I said before (here or somewhere else), its definitely a PR tour (which I think will end this year... probably before he cuts his hair and drops the Can Divit looks)
.....People like to make PR seem like a bad thing when it's what every single celeb does - whether it's posting pictures on their social media, or joining a charitable cause or just stuff from work.
About 'announcing' his locations, he's on a PR tour.... he has interviews and events lined up.... of course the local organizers will put the word out. Everybody asides the fans is earning from these outings.... the larger the crowds, the more the news sells and the media outlets can run it more and more and make more money/impact.

Maybe it looks like I'm defending Can, but I'd rather not be caught up in the frenzy of it all when there's a lot obviously lacking... and the same goes for any other person.

mili

Post by mili » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:57 am

I totally get you @QueenLola you said nothing wrong. And maybe we are defending him but also those are just facts we can't ignore.
I like how you said that he is on tour and once it ends he'll cut hair..this hairstyle is just bad.

zaini

Post by zaini » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:06 am

mili wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:57 am
I totally get you @QueenLola you said nothing wrong. And maybe we are defending him but also those are just facts we can't ignore.
I like how you said that he is on tour and once it ends he'll cut hair..this hairstyle is just bad.
another twist, Onur tuna just said that he doesn't know about can yaman, yani tanimiyor.. and folks are too happy of his statement

mili

Post by mili » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:18 am

zaini wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:06 am

another twist, Onur tuna just said that he doesn't know about can yaman, yani tanimiyor.. and folks are too happy of his statement
Hahhaha yeesss I saw it too. But Onur said he doesn't know him so he can't comment. i mean in short lines translated

Now they'll stop every actor and ask about Can default_moque.gif

mili

Post by mili » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:49 am

Here comes Kivo 'response'

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Actors & Actresses”