Can Yaman

User avatar
Malika
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Can Yaman

Post by Malika » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:23 pm

22 minutes ago, QueenLola said:

If they will, it'll probably be in the last episode.....when Can Divit becomes less caveman and more domesticated 

 But I doubt it, so we'll probably have to wait till it's all over or when the military service thing finally happens. 

Wasn't he supposed to do military training in the summer?

I don't know ..  a couple of friends are really into EK so keep trying to get back into it. But his caveman look doesn't really appeal to me. 




User avatar
QueenLola
Posts: 19561
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 1093 times

Post by QueenLola » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:43 pm

17 minutes ago, Malika said:

Wasn't he supposed to do military training in the summer?

I don't know ..  a couple of friends are really into EK so keep trying to get back into it. But his caveman look doesn't really appeal to me. 

You mean the coming summer? I don't know,  but I heard it's this year. 

I still like the look though. It's toned down since they first started too... less necklaces, badges and brooches.... those used to be too an overload. 

Image

User avatar
mili
Posts: 17622
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 am
Has thanked: 664 times
Been thanked: 1752 times

Post by mili » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:40 pm

He should cut his beard bit and keep it nice and short, now it's bit too long.

l liked his look in Dolunay and l like it now in EK, but if he could mix those two it would be perfect!!! 


User avatar
Malika
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Post by Malika » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:04 pm

http://turanxeber.com/mahkeme-can-yamani-affetmedi-o-dava-sonuclandi/

Selen Soyder and Can Yaman had a discussion on the set of the series they played two years ago. Can Yaman was alleged to have thrown a cup of tea at his friend's side and had been in a tribunal.

 

CAMERA RECORDS REVIEW Witnesses were heard, the camera images on the set were examined. The case in the Beykoz 3 rd Court of First Instance ; the court ruled that Can Yaman was guilty. DAILY 90 LIRA According to Ömer Karahan from Günaydın; Can Yaman was sentenced to 87 days for a defamation offense.  The court determined the player's daily earnings as 90 TL . According to the decision; Can Yaman, 7 thousand 830 pounds in exchange for a fine .

User avatar
QueenLola
Posts: 19561
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 1093 times

Post by QueenLola » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:15 pm

8 minutes ago, Malika said:

http://turanxeber.com/mahkeme-can-yamani-affetmedi-o-dava-sonuclandi/

Selen Soyder and Can Yaman had a discussion on the set of the series they played two years ago. Can Yaman was alleged to have thrown a cup of tea at his friend's side and had been in a tribunal.

 

CAMERA RECORDS REVIEW Witnesses were heard, the camera images on the set were examined. The case in the Beykoz 3 rd Court of First Instance ; the court ruled that Can Yaman was guilty. DAILY 90 LIRA According to Ömer Karahan from Günaydın; Can Yaman was sentenced to 87 days for a defamation offense.  The court determined the player's daily earnings as 90 TL . According to the decision; Can Yaman, 7 thousand 830 pounds in exchange for a fine .

Why do court cases always take a lifetime to conclude? I'd even forgotten about this 

I hope Can has learned his lesson and controls himself in the future. 

Image

User avatar
Malika
Posts: 668
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Post by Malika » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:19 pm

13 minutes ago, QueenLola said:

Why do court cases always take a lifetime to conclude? I'd even forgotten about this 

I hope Can has learned his lesson and controls himself in the future. 

I am getting a little annoyed because his fans are defaming Selene. Saying she is only doing this now because he is a big star now etc. I am like the case started when he was a nobody. I don't know Selene..but whether she is temperamental or not.. the courts obviously thought Can did something wrong to fine him. 


User avatar
Lena
Posts: 17456
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:49 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Post by Lena » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:03 pm

Court cases take a while. He was wrong, he got his punishment. People need to stop defending wrong wherever it is and stand up for what’s right with whomever it is. 


User avatar
QueenLola
Posts: 19561
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 1093 times

Post by QueenLola » Fri May 10, 2019 8:37 am








 
Last edited by QueenLola on Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
QueenLola
Posts: 19561
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 1093 times

Post by QueenLola » Mon May 13, 2019 4:41 am

/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://www.facebook.com/Cannorthamerica/videos/638437436604550/" style="height:654px;">

Interesting interview.... but I kind of blame journalists these days. They all ask the same questions. There were 1 or 2 new things in here, but I bet Can has memorized all the answers now with the way he was rattling off. And this is the same not just with Turkey, but the world over. Especially when you're popular or in-the-moment.

I get they might be restricted in their questions because they know before-hand that the actor does not want to talk about some things, but they could switch up questions and make them more interesting. I think I've seen more fun interviews from the less formal new-age internet/socimal media guys. They know how to ask questions and keep things interesting.

Neyse... do a movie before you go for military training okay Can

Image

User avatar
QueenLola
Posts: 19561
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:14 pm
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 1093 times

Post by QueenLola » Thu May 23, 2019 3:47 pm








 
Last edited by QueenLola on Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Actors & Actresses”